The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
crystal other guy is eos? keke
Poor EoS, he sure coughing nonstop as his name keep mentioned...lol
Old 25-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooren View Post
no wonder eos emo
I am not emo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
crystal other guy is eos? keke
Can I use my Bill Clinton catchphrase again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
"Seize the day" crystal says it sounds familiar,
the guy is "not feeling well today"
The guy is married
The guy is a close friend of Jason

Well I guess you guys know what I'm trying to hint. Hahahaha
Seize the day is pretty common. It was my class motto back then.

Many of Jason's close friends are married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Poor EoS, he sure coughing nonstop as his name keep mentioned...lol
Hahaha. Coughing cos of covid. Just recovered. Was on mc so had time to write a bit on my story.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 25-08-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
Cajoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 25-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Seize the day is pretty common. It was my class motto back then.
Bro EOS, have you wondered how Mark would be like if you didn't "carpe diem" him?

Quite curious as i think it potentially could have been a vastly different story
Old 25-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Jason and Crystal work out their differences and manage to be happy. Crystal's attitude is familiar to me. Everything about sex is taboo and dirty. And they cannot shift their paradigm no matter what.
Old 25-08-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Bro EOS, have you wondered how Mark would be like if you didn't "carpe diem" him?

Quite curious as i think it potentially could have been a vastly different story
As a wild guess, he would probably still be with Ann and end of story.

Alicia might still be in school, Jasmine might not be getting a divorce, and it might have been the last time I am mentioned in the story.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 25-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Wonderful story with new character & story introduced, way to go Bro!
Old 25-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooren View Post
no wonder eos emo
Right, you are spot on, cheers!
Old 26-08-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I reached back to the car park with 15 minutes to go even though I drove really slowly.

I decided take an even slower walk over to the hotel just in case Shirlyn wasn't done yet. I would probably reach just on time anyway. While I was extremely curious to see if I could see who her mysterious guy was, part of me actually wanted to let her keep her secrets.

My phone rang as I was walking there. It was Jason. I wondered what he wanted now. Did he figure out that I had been in his house with his wife and was now assuming that I got busy with her? I half-considered not answering, since I was almost reaching the hotel. But curiosity got the better of me.

Me: Hello?

J: You're wrong bro.

Me: What do you mean?

J: I'm not dead. She didn't kill me. Not yet anyway.

Me: Crystal didn't kill you for forgetting the movie?

J: Yeah.

Me: What happened?

J: Something totally unexpected. She asked where I was. And said she wanted me to tell her the truth. No more lies. No more hiding she said.

Me: And?

J: I was a little scared at first and wanted to say I was with you or EoS. But I told her I was with a fuck buddy instead. I was about to tell her who it was but she stopped me and told me that's all she needed to know.

At least he was smart this time. I couldn't imagine what would have happened if he said he was with me. Crystal would probably smash a bottle of soju over his head or something.

Me: Wow. Good for you. What made you decide to be honest this time?

J: I don't know. It somehow felt right. But she looked really pissed. You should have seen the look on her face. I thought she was going to scream at me or something.

Me: So you're sleeping in your own room tonight?

J: Actually no.

Me: Huh?

J: I don't know why it happened. Think she's drunk. But she pushed me onto the sofa and gave me a blowjob. It was so good I nearly cried when I came in her mouth. She even swallowed.

Me: You nearly cried?

J: You didn't hear that. I'm just so happy now. Tears of joy.

For a second there I thought either she was extremely rough with him, or possibly hilariously bad at giving head considering she supposedly only sucked one other cock before.

Me: You said she never gave you a blowjob before right?

J: Not like this. I thought I probably would have no reaction cos you know how good Nat's blowjobs are.

Me: Uh huh.

J: I wonder how long it took to get her this good. The technique and all that. How much practice she must have had.

Me: Hang on a second.

J: I know she had a guy. He told me about it. It feels good that I can finally come clean with her about myself as well.

Me: You knew all along? And you were ok with it? Even though she was doing things with another guy that she didn't do with you?

J: Yeah. I wanted to confess to her long ago. Would have made things easier actually. Like the way it is with Darren and Nat. But I didn't dare to. You know how fierce she is. But I know we weren't sexually compatible. Whatever she was doing, whoever she was doing it with, I felt it made her happy and we were both happy as a result so I just left it as it is.

Me: How long have you known?

J: Since the start actually. The guy was pretty upfront about it. So I told him to continue.

Me: Interesting. Yet you always said what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

J: They've been at it for awhile, just like me and Nat, but things were going fine until he got married. I could tell she was getting more, erm, angsty? But I still didn't dare to tell her about what I was doing.

Me: Ah. So that was why you cut down the times you met Nat?

J: Initially I didn't. But I could sense Crystal wasn't happy. Thank goodness you came into the picture with Nat.

Me: Right… But why are you chatting with me now? Shouldn't you be with her?

J: She's showering. I couldn't get it up. Nat wore me out just now. I bet she's really pissed about it. Haha.

Me: Then she's probably really going to kill you. Use your fingers or your mouth or something dumbass.

J: I don't go down. Not my style. Fingers… ok. Worth a shot maybe.

Me: I think you should stop being a chauvinist and pleasure your wife for once. Like maybe shave or trim as well? Less bushy maybe she'll be more inclined to blow you.

J: Oh damn. You still remember that dick pic.

His audition pic for the threesome with Jasmine was something that was hard to forget.

Me: Of course.

J: Right bro. Anyway, thanks for calling me. I wouldn't have gone home this early otherwise. But why did you call me anyway?

I nearly didn't know how to reply to that.

Me: Oh. It was nothing. I was just a little bored since Jasmine is busy tonight.

J: No wonder you aren't home. Which girl are you with today then? Shirlyn? Felicia? Someone new? Maybe you should go find Nat, I kind of left her halfway.

Part of me wanted to take credit for what just happened, but I decided it was better that some things remained secret. Like why the hell his horny wife would call me of all people when she's drunk. And why I went over anyway when there's no good reason to do so. Although now I knew he was actually ok with her sleeping with other men, and was glad he finally managed to relieve the burden of his own that he had been carrying for so long.

Me: Nah. I'm just hanging around the office.

J: You have no life. You wanna come over for a drink later or something? I'll ask Crystal for permission if she doesn't kill me. Easier to talk and besides you sort of know her right? Your ex's cousin.

I had little intention to head back there and pretend that I didn't know what was going on. Besides, Shirlyn was waiting for me.

Me: Not really. Go be with your wife. Join her in the shower or something.

J: I'm not sure she'll like that.

Me: Don't try you won't know.

J: Right bro. If something happens to me, please tell EoS. He'll execute my will.

Me: Very funny. I guess I'm gonna carry on with my work.

J: Alright then. Bye.

Me: Bye.

I don't know why but I felt a slight sense of achievement after hearing what Jason said. But my best guess was that Crystal was already horny anyway, and if I didn't have any self-control, I might have fallen victim to my old ways of wanting to please everyone, especially when she checked if I was still getting hard from hugging. The old me would probably have whipped out my dick and asked her to check properly with her hands and if it wasn't getting hard, maybe add some saliva to it.

I reached the lobby of the hotel and texted Shirlyn.

Me: I'm back.

S: Come up then. He left already. I've gotten new towels.

Me: Did you get them to change the sheets?

S: Erm. No.

Me: Right.

S: He didn't make me squirt. It's fine.

S: I'm actually mildly disappointed.

Me: Oh?

S: I'll tell you when you come up.

Me: Ok.

I headed up and entered the room. She was wrapped up in the bathrobe and sitting at the edge of the bed, hugging her legs to her chest.

Me: You ok?

S: Yeah. How's Crystal?

Me: Drunk. Or really high. I don't really know.

S: Did you sleep with her?

Me: No.

S: Oh. I thought you would, seems like something you would do. Haha. I didn't know how long you'd take so I called the guy to come over for a quickie.

Me: I thought he wasn't free.

S: When I said quickie only, he suddenly was free and flew over.

Me: Something tells me you didn't really enjoy it though.

S: Oh I did. He's a beast in bed. But…

Me: But?

S: I feel like he used me.

Me: Meaning?

S: Like fuck and go. I asked for hugs, he said it's a quickie. Showered by himself, then left.

Me: It's expected right? Pleasure himself then leave.

S: I guess so. But to be fair he did fuck me well. But I probably shouldn't have done it. Guess I had enough of such fun for now. Maybe I should stop bothering EoS as well.

I don't know if that statement was meant to throw me off the trail as she knew I still suspected EoS was her mysterious guy.

Me: You do what you need to do. Anyway I'm here now.

S: Tell me what happened with Crystal?

Me: Nah. Let me shower and soak awhile then I'll hug you.

S: I want to know what happened.

Me: Nothing much. Other than she puked all over the place and I cleaned it up.

S: Really? Did you clean her up too? Hahaha.

Me: I barely know her. Any inappropriate behaviour and I'd probably be in lock-up now.

S: Ya right. Who can resist your charms? I'll run a bath for you. We'll soak together ok?

Me: Ok.

I certainly did not remember her buying so many bath bombs in the different flavours the last time but she threw another one into the tub. This time, she made sure the water wasn't too hot so I didn't have to wait to get in. I rinsed myself first as she removed the bathrobe and got in first. I slid in after her, in the same position as before and she lay on me again.

S: I'm actually pretty sore now.

Me: He fucked you hard?

S: Extremely. Like I said. A beast. So many positions.

S: But he didn't do my favourite position. Should get you to teach him.

Me: No way. Trade secret.

S: Kidding lah! I don't think I'll see him again. Unless it's for car park quickies.

Me: Is that what you really want?

S: I really don't know right now. But why are we talking about me? I wanna know about Crystal!

Me: Really nothing happened. We just chatted. And hugged. Sort of.

S: Wah. You hugged her?

Me: Actually she hugged me first.

S: That's daring.

Me: I seem to recall somebody started kissing me when I was in her storeroom.

S: Oi!

She turned her body to the side and tried to snuggle against my chest while in the tub. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly comfortable for either of us as the tub wasn't that big. I tried to stroke her hair but the position was awkward. Her hand absentmindedly moved towards my dick and she started stroking me under the bubbles.

S: Sometimes I wish I didn't have to share you with others.

Me: Erm.

S: I know what you want to say. It's Jasmine who's sharing you.

Me: Yeah.

S: Do you really think you'll end up with her after all?

Me: I really don't know. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

S: Then I don't care. I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can until that day comes.

Me: What if it doesn't?

S: Then I guess you'll have a choice to make.

Me: What choice?

S: Who do you want to be happy with?

Me: I think you know I'm easily satisfied.

S: That's why we are all taking advantage of you.

Me: Are you?

S: Probably. We're all selfish that way I guess. I'm surprised Felicia has stopped. Maybe Darren is enough for her. Or maybe she's feeling lost since Alicia left. But I think no one really cares about what you really want. Probably because you don't know what you really want.

Me: I'm happy with Jasmine.

S: And yet you're here with me because you want me to be happy too right?

Me: Maybe.

S: I think I'm going to be really sad if one day Jasmine puts a stop to all this.

Me: You're aware it may happen. You can prepare yourself.

S: Yeah. Why do you think I'm getting to know others?

Me: EoS will never be a real option for you. He's married.

S: I know. But somehow I feel he cares about others needs and wants more than his own. Like you do.

Me: And your other guy is married too… I don't know what you're thinking.

S: Seeking temporary comfort?

Me: It's not healthy?

S: Even with you it's temporary.

S: Maybe even if you marry Jasmine you'll be like Darren and Nat.

Me: Maybe.

S: And you still haven't told me much about Crystal!

Me: There's really nothing to tell.

S: Why was she drunk?

Me: She was upset.

S: Huh. Isn't that like overreacting a little bit? He only missed a movie right? And she already knew he's fucking around.

Me: I don't know. They're just… an odd couple who need to communicate more.

S: So when you went over, what happened?

Me: Nothing. She opened the door then started vomiting. So I helped to clean up. Then we sat down to chat. Then she hugged me. Then I left. Then I saw Jason come back.

S: And?

Me: She's quite narrow minded about sex. Jason said she's a staunch Christian. When I was talking to her she was saying things like blowjobs and handjobs are unnatural.

S: Huh? Luckily I'm not very religious. You've no idea how much I enjoy playing with cocks.

Me: What.

S: It's satisfying. To tease a guy and see how he reacts. How aroused he can be.

Me: But strangely, with her other guy, she would do anything with him. Or almost anything.

S: Wow.

Me: She kept talking about sexual compatibility. Jason as well. I guess not everyone can be completely compatible in every aspect.

S: Interesting though. She has a guy outside, he has a girl outside and they both assume that either one doesn't know about it and pretend everything is ok?

Me: Funnily enough, they both know.

S: Huh?

Me: Crystal sort of knew he was fucking around, all she wanted was for him to be honest with her. But he's too afraid of her.

S: Is she scary?

Me: I'm not sure. But the way she talks to him can be quite fierce.

S: Some guys find that a turn on.

S: So which of his close friends was she sleeping with?

Me: She didn't explicitly say. But Jason told me he knew from the start.

S: So weird.

Me: Yeah. Apparently he always wanted to confess to her but couldn't do it. Until just now.

S: Oh?

Me: Yeah. He was with Nat and his phone died. He rushed home. I saw him running back just as I was leaving.

S: Hahahaha. He's so dead.

Me: Apparently not.

S: Ah.

Me: She actually gave him a blowjob which he said was so good he nearly cried.

S: What the. Have you cried from a blowjob before?

Me: I think it's just a figure of speech.

S: Ok. She seems really weird. I thought she was angry. If I was angry with you, I probably wouldn't want to speak to you at all.

Me: Actually I think she was just horny and lonely.

S: What makes you say so?

Me: She seemed to be getting excited when we were talking about her other guy. Like how he was the only one who could turn her on and make her do things she never thought she would do.

S: Oh.

Me: Also, she checked if I was getting hard when we hugged.

S: You what?

Me: I got a random erection during the first hug. Was trying to explain to her how random erections work.

S: She was touching your cock???

Me: Over my pants.

S: How bold.

Me: She also wasn't wearing a bra. Could feel her nipples when she hugged me.

S: Most girls don't wear bras at home. And I think she was horny for you. Hahahaha.

Me: Nah. If she was, I would be here right now.

S: You didn't give in, so she had to settle for Jason instead.

Me: That's plausible I guess.

S: Lucky you came so much just now. Otherwise I might have more competition to deal with.

Me: I think they're finally working things out between themselves. But then he asked me if I wanted to go over for a drink.

S: Oh. Go then. Maybe a threesome is going to happen.

Me: Nah. I'd rather be here hugging you.

I tried my best to wrap my arms around her and finally found a suitable position in the tub to do so comfortably.

S: You're too sweet.

Soon enough, we actually fell asleep in the tub, and only woke up when the water got too cold. We dragged ourselves to shower before heading to bed to cuddle again.

I checked my phone before that and there were no messages from Jason asking me to go over. I guess he and Crystal were busy.

As we fell asleep in each other's arms, I felt happy. But she was right, it was probably more of a happiness because I felt I could make her happy, and not because I'm truly happy, like a bro here mentioned, from the bottom of my heart.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shirlyn seems like a sweet girl too...aww.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

What a wonderful instalment - full of emotion! You're getting older bro, the sex act itself is starting to become merely physical and now you are yearning more for the emotional connection.

Methinks this means that sooner or later you will want to stick to just one woman. The one whom you will feel happy with, just by being with her.
Old 26-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark 哥, the marriage counselor....lol
Old 26-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

So interesting reading all conver , any intro ?
Old 26-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

We woke up the next day just in time to go for the buffet breakfast. Part of me was actually wondering if Shirlyn had really planned this staycation of sorts for her other guy, or was it merely a ruse to be with me. She could definitely afford it, but it didn't make any sense spending 2 to 3 hundreds on a single night hotel to be with a guy you didn't really know. But ultimately it didn't really matter. She got to have me, as well as the other guy, and she also got the hugs she wanted. She seemed happy so why should I even bother about the reasons?

I sent her home after checking out and headed back home to find Kate in the kitchen wearing just an oversized t-shirt.

K: Oh hello.

Me: Ah. You spent the night?

K: Duh. You better be careful. I might steal your girl. Hahahaha.

K: So how was your night?

Me: What do you mean?

K: You spent it with Shirlyn right?

Me: Yes?

K: Strange. I thought you'd be like crawling home or something. Jasmine was saying that she thinks Shirlyn is super horny these days. Not sure what's up with her. We kinda expected her to devour you.

Me: Right. We had sex once.

K: Once only? Few hours?

Me: Maybe 15 minutes?

K: What? Wow. I eat pussy for longer than that.

Me: So do I.

K: Ya right.

Me: It wasn't all about the sex. We cuddled and stuff.

K: Oh. You're that kind of guy.

Me: Huh?

K: The sensitive type. Haha. Rare breed. No wonder she likes even though you cum so fast. Hahaha.

Me: Very funny.

K: Aren't you worried?

Me: About?

K: She's going to fall for you.

Me: She probably already has.

K: Huh?

Me: Alicia too.

K: Really?

Me: I think so.

K: Maybe stop cuddling so much?

Me: They like it.

K: Do you?

Me: It's ok I guess.

K: Well, to each his own. I just hope you know what you're doing. Sometimes you really need to just fuck and forget. Can't be good to have so many girls falling for you. Especially if you're going to be with Jasmine.

Me: I know.

K: Good then. Now go and fuck her. Hahaha.

Me: What?

K: I don't have a real dick. There's a limit to what I can do.

Me: I've seen your strap-on.

K: Not the same. Sometimes I do wonder what a real dick would feel like inside of me.

Me: How do you know Jasmine wants to be fucked?

K: Hahahaha. Cos she screamed your name when she came.

Me: What…

K: I burst out laughing. Couldn't stop myself. Then she realised it wasn't you.

Me: Were you using the strap-on?

K: No. Just my mouth and fingers.

K: Strap-on she'd know it wasn't you. Hahahaha.

Me: Yeah. Your strap-on is too big.

K: Which means your skills are top-notch. Or at least as good as mine.

Me: I think I'm decent.

K: Wanna put that to the test?

Me: Not really.

K: You don't even know what I have in mind.

Me: I'm getting slightly concerned.

K: You know I got aroused sucking your cock right?

Me: I knew it.

K: What?

Me: You want me to fuck you.

K: I've considered it. Haha. But I haven't asked Jasmine yet.

Me: I'll politely decline.

K: Awwwww…

Me: Seriously, why though?

K: Try only la. I'm damn sure I'll still prefer girls at the end of it.

Me: Right. Then you can ask any other guy. Why me?

K: Why not? You're the most convenient.

Me: Knew it.

K: And based on what they say, you always try your best. Hahahahaha.

K: Plus I trust you I guess?

Me: That's not a very good reason.

K: Still. I'll ask Jasmine when she wakes up. Hahahaha.

Me: Does Jasmine prefer girls now?

K: No. Trust me.

Me: I seem to be having more sex with others instead of her.

K: She's just exploring the other side. It's normal. Even Rebecca is exploring. You can explore too.

Me: Explore my other side? You mean with a guy?

K: Actually I was referring to Rebecca. But if you swing the other way…

Me: God no.

K: No to guys or Rebecca.

Me: Both.

K: You rejected her so many times. She can't figure out why. Either you're gay or she's not that appealing. If only she knows the truth, that you're the stud that's pleasuring two girls in the office. And I've also verified that your cock is working just fine.

Me: Well, she's not that appealing to me.

K: You're a strange guy then. Of all the girls in the office, I'd gone for Rebecca first. If I was a guy anyway. Then Jasmine, Shirlyn, Cheryl and Joan.

Me: And you did. Sort of.

K: Yup. She's actually pretty docile in bed. Jasmine is actually quite domineering. And Shirlyn's boobs. Wow. You lucky guy. I want more of that.

Me: I don't need to know.

K: Weren't you with her last night?

Me: I was.

K: So you're not able to perform now?

Me: Eh… seriously… what do you want?

K: I want to see if I really was aroused because I was sucking your cock.

Me: Can we just take it as a yes?

K: I need verification. Science experiment.

Me: I'm not horny.

K: Aww…. You're not attracted by me?

Me: It's different yeah.

Suddenly she removed her t-shirt.

Me: Hey….

K: Notice anything?

K: Ok la. Maybe you didn't notice before but I used to bind my chest.

Me: Ah..that I did notice.

K: I stopped.

She cupped her boobs and jiggled them.

K: See! Not so small after all right?

Me: Oh ya. Your hair is longer too. You're trying to be more feminine?

K: Maybe. Haha.

Me: Please put your clothes back on.

Kate moved closer to me and stroked my arm.

K: Doesn't the sight of a naked woman turn you on?

She grabbed my crotch.

K: Ah. Ok. Guess not. Haha.

The bedroom door opened.

J: You two are too noisy.

K: Sorry.

J: Why are you naked? Trying to tempt him?

K: Yeah. Sorry. Should have asked first.

J: Oh no worries. Go ahead. This I wanna see.

Me: Jasmine!

I looked at her, shaking my head.

J: Look, I think she trying to see if she's bi instead of les. I think this is a safe environment for her to explore her sexuality.

J: And you're too nice to turn her down.

Me: Well…

J: And I really wanna watch.

Me: I need to shower first.

Jasmine took me by the hand and turned to Kate.

J: I'll warm him up for you.

She practically dragged me to the bathroom and ripped off my clothes, grabbing my dick and wanking it as she pushed me into the shower.

Me: Can I not?

She placed her finger on my lips.

J: Do it for me baby.

I probably should have cringed. And this was probably a situation where I should have taken Jason's advice and exerted my dominance. But somehow, all I wanted to do was fulfil Jasmine's every desire.

She soaped me up, rinsed me, then dried me, pushing me out onto the bed.

J: There. All clean.

K: Lie down.

I did as I was told and Kate got between my legs, picking up the cocktail sausage with her thumb and index finger, pulling back the foreskin. I felt her tongue swirling around, before she wrapped her lips around it, and started tracing the alphabet again. Her other hand grabbed at my balls, but I flinched slightly so she probably realised she used too much strength.

My fully hard dick popped out of her mouth with a loud slurp and she wanked me slowly, while running her fingertips around my balls.

Me: Ok. Test succeeded. You got me hard.

Kate laughed.

K: The test was to see if I got wet. And…

She reached down and slid a finger in, moved it around in circles before withdrawing it.

K: I don't fucking believe this.

She showed us her finger. The sheen around it confirmed that she had indeed gotten herself wet from sucking my dick.

K: Wow.

Jasmine smiled. It looked evil to me.

J: So, what do you want to do next?
Old 26-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, kind of pity Shirley, even though way earlier already know she will have disappointment down the road and path she chose. She got what she wanted yet it wasn't what she wanted.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1