The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This one really no horse run. Go in and she immediately strip naked left 1 panty and massage you in the nude. As that grind here and there……uuuulllllaaaaaallaaaaaa

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/na-na-massage/
Is she still working? Call and SMS her no reply
Old 22-06-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Is she still working? Call and SMS her no reply
Means your number got no record? Or like blacklist? I find some lady provide bad services may ban your number by saying your cock too big or you didn’t pay etc…
Old 23-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Means your number got no record? Or like blacklist? I find some lady provide bad services may ban your number by saying your cock too big or you didn’t pay etc…
I very long nvr call sglonelyguy-23.com girls liao
Old 25-06-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
cyberpunk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited 傻妞 again, this time for her juagen. Her skills are genuine and solid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranedrane1 View Post
I am going to continue with the xx appreciation train here...

When I reached the place, I already know that the reviews are not bait and has to be legit. Why? the place is such a rundown place, I don't think boss has money to pay for so many FRs Like other said here the place needs reno, might not be for everyone.

Coming to the massage though, I got sold last minute for tarma with Wanwan (a new comer I think). I really did have the double fun. Again I am on a wild journey here, from my first ever ML visit to tarma in span of couple of weeks. If I think about it, could have taken single session so that I could enjoy individual ladies better. Anyways cutting the long story short... both xx and ww were horny and involved.

If you enjoyed xx, you should try wanwan... you will not regret as she is bit more meatier in the right ways. xx is legend for a reason, her horniness is unquestionable.

I will RTF for sure... the place kind of put me off, but I will overcome that just to enjoy the ladies.
Old 26-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
I’m curious to know too. But she’s the forbidden ml to open for discussion now. Unless you guys want to see this thread gone, I suggest PM to discuss.

Not forbidden la..just that the forum got paid advertising so cannot have ML getting too popular over our FR.

For me I will still write FR. Been here so many years. Delete then delete lor
Old 26-06-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Just had a mind blowing session.

Was walking around little india, and decided to walk in into one of the spas. The receptionist was old chubby woman, so I was about to leave. Then she said "dont go, I have beautiful MLs, with full service". I picked one, with big boobs and good looking. The session was going as usual, some massage and then bj and fj, with all the GFE moans. Until some point, when she started to have lust in her eyes. I thought "wow, this one is a really good actress". And then... she started DFK and move her hips, asked me to kiss her neck and suck her ear etc. When I was done, she took off gear and started to give bbbj while sitting with her butt towards my face and inviting for DATY with some twerk. I didn't wait for long and started my dinner. Decided to play and finger her butthole. Gosh, she started to have contractions and went DT all the way. What is next? She said "f me please". And we went for 2nd round. Until the receptionist knocked at the door and told that time was up. This horny ML didn't care and whispered "don't stop". After the second round she was all sweaty and just laid down on me like a GF for a few minutes, chatting about random stuff. I was at heaven.

Never have I ever experienced such a horny ML.
Hi bro can share.many thanks
Old 26-06-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polygon View Post
Have been a regular of a ML at Textile Center, used to be at upper serangoon before moving to rochor and now here. Pretty horny too, gets quite wet easily. Good thing she now runs alone, so quite alot privacy.
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks many
Old 26-06-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
stonewash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranedrane1 View Post
I am going to continue with the xx appreciation train here...

When I reached the place, I already know that the reviews are not bait and has to be legit. Why? the place is such a rundown place, I don't think boss has money to pay for so many FRs Like other said here the place needs reno, might not be for everyone.

Coming to the massage though, I got sold last minute for tarma with Wanwan (a new comer I think). I really did have the double fun. Again I am on a wild journey here, from my first ever ML visit to tarma in span of couple of weeks. If I think about it, could have taken single session so that I could enjoy individual ladies better. Anyways cutting the long story short... both xx and ww were horny and involved.

If you enjoyed xx, you should try wanwan... you will not regret as she is bit more meatier in the right ways. xx is legend for a reason, her horniness is unquestionable.

I will RTF for sure... the place kind of put me off, but I will overcome that just to enjoy the ladies.

Agree, I am also a fan of XX. I got sold for tarma too with another lady in the store (can't remember her name) but regretted cause she wasn't as enthusiastic or friendly as XX. Felt like I could have a better time doing XX with all the time I was doing the second lady. Also, all those swapping of caps was a bit of mood breaker especially when you are in the heat of the moment.

Btw not too sure if I went at a peak period or there was some accidental double booking, but the girls kept going out and coming back in during the session itself. Even when we were going at it half way, their colleagues kept calling out and one of them will just wrap a towel to go out. They also didn't give me an explanation but just brushed it off when I asked.

Overall I'll still go back, but only returning for XX. I rather spend all the time I had focusing on her, and this time she can't leave half way cause she'll be too busy getting f-ed by me
Old 29-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4968 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonewash View Post
Agree, I am also a fan of XX. I got sold for tarma too with another lady in the store (can't remember her name) but regretted cause she wasn't as enthusiastic or friendly as XX. Felt like I could have a better time doing XX with all the time I was doing the second lady. Also, all those swapping of caps was a bit of mood breaker especially when you are in the heat of the moment.

Btw not too sure if I went at a peak period or there was some accidental double booking, but the girls kept going out and coming back in during the session itself. Even when we were going at it half way, their colleagues kept calling out and one of them will just wrap a towel to go out. They also didn't give me an explanation but just brushed it off when I asked.

Overall I'll still go back, but only returning for XX. I rather spend all the time I had focusing on her, and this time she can't leave half way cause she'll be too busy getting f-ed by me
Senior bro - TQ for yr supporting FR. I hv PM u.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4968 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Was walking around little india, and decided to walk in into one of the spas. The receptionist was old chubby woman, so I was about to leave. Then she said "dont go, I have beautiful MLs, with full service". I picked one, with big boobs and good looking. The session was going as usual, some massage and then bj and fj, with all the GFE moans. Until some point, when she started to have lust in her eyes. I thought "wow, this one is a really good actress". And then... she started DFK and move her hips, asked me to kiss her neck and suck her ear etc. When I was done, she took off gear and started to give bbbj while sitting with her butt towards my face and inviting for DATY with some twerk. I didn't wait for long and started my dinner. Decided to play and finger her butthole. Gosh, she started to have contractions and went DT all the way. What is next? She said "f me please". And we went for 2nd round. Until the receptionist knocked at the door and told that time was up. This horny ML didn't care and whispered "don't stop". After the second round she was all sweaty and just laid down on me like a GF for a few minutes, chatting about random stuff. I was at heaven.

Senior bro, I hv PM u. TQ in advance.
Old 30-06-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ah bro, I would also like to try.. pls share ctc and dmg… kum siah!
Old 05-07-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Bro, you have any big boob milf to trade with my horny lady contacts? Pm me. Tks

Last edited by Newsasap; 06-07-2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-07-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lol yup i just sent out the list. PM me if u want too
Sharing is caring.
Please share contacts. thank you so much
Old 05-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 17
tokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud oftokidoki1986 has much to be proud of

Have to say, XX is really intense. I think her looks are passable but the massage was good and the action is crazy. probably the most intense ML I had.
Old 06-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogoholiday View Post
Thanks bro kungfufucker sharing the good ML. Tried her this evening. She looks same as the photo, smooth skin but not for boob lover. Her massage skill is definitely not piano type, got strength. The sensual part is excellent. Really horny and playful. Now she is in my rtf list. Cheers.
Thanks bro for the nice fr, yes her massage skill is really good, and if u op for the 88 one hour Korean Juagen package even better, her Korean Juagen is really unique and rare.
And her boobs, recently got bigger, she has been eating well maybe due to good business, from just 34B last year now more like 34C. Looks like boobs size also got to do with nutrition other than hormones.
For my this Dongbei ML who look like Luna, she sure got lotsa female hormones like oestrogen, she is so fucking horny and feminine in voice and character and body too very curvy.

Gotta catch her soon , she going on leave going back Dongbei on July 25th, come back after national day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread