The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-02-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Ittesre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Seeing zaogeng can be addictive. Especially ol wearing short skirt.
Very well said
Old 19-02-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 17
ivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of lightivan_tan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freed49 View Post
Intentional or accidental?
Accidental , but we intentionally see
Old 19-02-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
GrabNgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_tan00 View Post
Accidental , but we intentionally see
The view is best when they shift out of the seat at food court, sometimes legs spread quite wide
Old 20-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5695 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabNgo View Post
The view is best when they shift out of the seat at food court, sometimes legs spread quite wide
Yes, quite true what this bro said. View is best when they are getting up from their seats in public places. But even then could only manage to see twice only.

Most of them are still very careful not to expose their panties by pushing down their skirts or dresses first BEFORE or AS they are getting up from their seats. But agree most of those panty zaogengs are from ladies who have difficulty getting up from their seats due to space constraints and so they have to spread their legs wide apart in order to get up and thereby zaogeng their panties. But zaogenging their bras and cleavage is more common among the more prettier and endowed ladies as they feel proud to flaunt their upper assets especially if they feel sexy about their boobs and cleavage and want to attract the attention of guys

But most zaogeng of panties are always accidental never intentional as a bro winphenom has said. SG society is still very conservative where sexual matters are concerned. They may not mind doing it in quiet, dark places in public or in private behind closed doors but NEVER openly in public and not feel shy about it all especially zaogenging their panties They are also afraid of being classified as sluts if they intentionally or otherwise carelessly allow guys to see the panties they are wearing under their skirts or dresses when in public places and feel their modesty being violated and their 'dark secret' being exposed if they zaogeng to male strangers especially.

Last edited by Continental; 20-02-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Old 20-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Its true bro Continental that majority are accidental but its increasingly getting more purposeful. With those wearing minis that just barely cover their asses and those super translucent ones that shows the whole ass and panties within, its hard to imagine its not intentional flaunting. Think Orchard and Raffles has abundance of these girls.
Old 21-02-2016, 07:12 AM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Its true bro Continental that majority are accidental but its increasingly getting more purposeful. With those wearing minis that just barely cover their asses and those super translucent ones that shows the whole ass and panties within, its hard to imagine its not intentional flaunting. Think Orchard and Raffles has abundance of these girls.
Still don't agree fully with you, bro winphenom. Yes, you can see a few young ladies or girls in the trains or buses wearing see through translucent dresses or skirts which can almost tell what type of bra and panties they are wearing underneath but they are really few and far between. This is the type of girls i believe that feel very sexy about themselves and are very daring and not shy to flaunt their body and the underwear they are wearing underneath their clothes

As for those wearing very short skirts, their intention if i am not wrong is to tease us guys into fantazising about what they are wearing under their super short skirts or dresses but not to really show it to us It just like she is asking you "want to see what panties i am wearing under my short skirt ? Tankuku. Try and find out if you can" . They are really nothing but cockteasers in public places. Some of the ladies or sisters here who have experience in zaogeng before may or may not agree with me. Maybe they can share with us a little of their views in this subject. Haha
Old 21-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To each his own views but good discussion. Think lets hear more real life zaogeng stories instead of our views.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
SisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSisterJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most of my known zg are unintentional. Like bending down to pick something then realize that my colleague is staring down at me.

Also, like many said, after eating and need to stand up also sometime will zg.

Once or twice is intentional. Cos want to see the reaction of some shy guys.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post
Most of my known zg are unintentional. Like bending down to pick something then realize that my colleague is staring down at me.

Hahaa how you know they are shy in the first place? They could be wolves
Old 21-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Suarez79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabNgo View Post
Best view!! When discovered they zaogeng, quickly close up
Old 21-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Haha...that was why i think some girls do intentionally SisterJ. I have experienced a few times the girl knows you are looking at them and they purposely open up their legs to slowly get up so as to see the expression on the guys face. Haha.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterJ View Post

Thank you very much to our dear little sisterJ for being such a brave girl and the first to respond to my invitation to share with us guys on this subject of girls zaogenging whether accidental or intentional. If i have the power to give you points, i would as a token to say thank you to you for bravely coming forward to share your experiences with us on this matter of you girls zaogenging in public places.

So little sisterj, next time you want to zaogeng INTENTIONALLY, please don't forget to PM me the date, time and location to let me have just ONE chance to see you zaogeng . By the way, if you still do not know, i am another shy guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Haha...that was why i think some girls do intentionally SisterJ. I have experienced a few times the girl knows you are looking at them and they purposely open up their legs to slowly get up so as to see the expression on the guys face. Haha.
This is not to say there aren't any girl that intentionally zaogeng, bro winphenom. As in anything, there is always the odd one or two out.

But girls like our naughty little sisterJ are indeed very, very few and hard to come by, not a growing trend. You can actually count them by your fingertips. Bros who are fortunate enough to catch a view of zaogeng from naughty little girls like sisterJ must consider themselves very lucky and it's just like they have struck lottery or TOTO ! Conservative mainstream girls and women would not in their right minds intentionally zaogeng for us guys to see just for the thrill or fun of it ! As sisterj herself had said, most of the time she herself DOES NOT zaogeng INTENTIONALLY !!

Only just now on the train to a meeting, saw a pretty petite SYT wearing a very short grey colour one piece dress that just about cover her ass only. She was seated with both her legs placed closely together as expected and with her handbag over her pussy area just to make sure in case her ultra short dress does pull upwards for some reason or other, there is still her handbag to prevent the people sitting opposite her to have a chance to see her panties. When getting up from her seat, she was so skilled and did it in such a way that there was absolutely no chance for anyone to see her zaogeng her panties.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
eagleeye18 is Cool - loads of Potential

I named myself eagleeye as i like to spot on girls with high potential of zaogeng. Sometimes on train, when a short skirt girl is sitting opposite you, you might not see the colour if the light is not strong enough. The best line is EW line especially in the morning, when reach Kallang, the sunlight from outside will help to increase the chances for you to see what colour she is wearing provided she do not cross her leg. Also i like to peep at girls with a big gap between her bra and her breast. Trying hard to locate their lovely nipples, but as mentioned lighting in the train plays an important role.

Whenever im at eating place, will find the best position to sit down to enjoy my meal. From my observation there are a few way the girls will leave their seats.
Method 1, uncross then get up. If skirt is short you will be able to see it. Method 2, uncross then spread her leg to the left before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 3, uncross then spread her leg to the right before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 4, get up directly with uncrossing their leg. This type will definitely have no chance to view her panties, as she is very protective.

Sometimes the strong wind at the mrt station might help to blow up the skirts of ladies. I really wanna thank the creator of the big fan at those station. Provided that their skirt material is really thin and light.

I am not sure if any bro here have the same observation or if you agree with what I see. Anyway happy peeping.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
tiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytiffanytan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I din know along Orchard Road wind can be so strong.
Wearing a short black dress, walking along Mandarin Gallery towards Taka..

OMG!!! the wind can totally blow up the dress below waistline.
When the dress below waistline fly, kena shock sia..
Fast hand fast leg hold on to the dress to prevent zg, but damn..
Along the road so many ppl, someone confirm saw what had happen.
Got wear safety pants la.. but I still damn paisehz.. haiz..
Old 22-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Oppenhaimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeye18 View Post
I named myself eagleeye as i like to spot on girls with high potential of zaogeng. Sometimes on train, when a short skirt girl is sitting opposite you, you might not see the colour if the light is not strong enough. The best line is EW line especially in the morning, when reach Kallang, the sunlight from outside will help to increase the chances for you to see what colour she is wearing provided she do not cross her leg. Also i like to peep at girls with a big gap between her bra and her breast. Trying hard to locate their lovely nipples, but as mentioned lighting in the train plays an important role.

Whenever im at eating place, will find the best position to sit down to enjoy my meal. From my observation there are a few way the girls will leave their seats.
Method 1, uncross then get up. If skirt is short you will be able to see it. Method 2, uncross then spread her leg to the left before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 3, uncross then spread her leg to the right before get up. This will let u have few more sec on her panties. Method 4, get up directly with uncrossing their leg. This type will definitely have no chance to view her panties, as she is very protective.

Sometimes the strong wind at the mrt station might help to blow up the skirts of ladies. I really wanna thank the creator of the big fan at those station. Provided that their skirt material is really thin and light.

I am not sure if any bro here have the same observation or if you agree with what I see. Anyway happy peeping.
Thanks for sharing .... really eagleeye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1