The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2015, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Last edited by javiersuka; 04-09-2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So when are you guys going to hunt and punish all these materialist girls???
Old 22-09-2015, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
So when are you guys going to hunt and punish all these materialist girls???
No thanks.
I got to know this local girl recently from badoo.
Looks good on pictures. But scared the shit out of my in real life. But i still did the nice guy part went out with her and chatted with her. She said she liked me and want to fuck.
I said no. Go and find some AM. And she kept insisting she wanted me.
I told her i am not going to be the next ong ming wee. She was upset i kept rejecting her. Scary shit to bonk a local girl.
Old 22-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
No thanks.
I got to know this local girl recently from badoo.
Looks good on pictures. But scared the shit out of my in real life. But i still did the nice guy part went out with her and chatted with her. She said she liked me and want to fuck.
I said no. Go and find some AM. And she kept insisting she wanted me.
I told her i am not going to be the next ong ming wee. She was upset i kept rejecting her. Scary shit to bonk a local girl.
bro why scary? is her look ugly or what leh? for me i just bonk n block her after that
Old 25-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lately been using social media apps like Tinder , wechat and MOMO.... no time to go clubbing to hook live....

Quite successful and easy actually. So much so have to take leaves to clear all the backlogs bonking them. haha....

Still miss hunting live. Anyone going to drink and club tonite to hunt for Koreans and japs?
Old 28-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
bro why scary? is her look ugly or what leh? for me i just bonk n block her after that
Looks very different from picture. Much uglier.
And her character was shit. I told her to go and look for some AM because she's a local girl.
Very risky to bonk local girl.

Quote:
Lately been using social media apps like Tinder , wechat and MOMO.... no time to go clubbing to hook live....

Quite successful and easy actually. So much so have to take leaves to clear all the backlogs bonking them. haha....

Still miss hunting live. Anyone going to drink and club tonite to hunt for Koreans and japs?
You mean you been successful getting local girls? Any proof?
Old 29-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
My personal take on materialistic women period.
Most women will have money in the back of their mind regardless of nationality.
The difference are more SG women are" less satisfied" with what the men are offering.....as they could get it themselves on their own.
Money, cars, apartments.....even great sex.....so why again they need SG men???
Obedience is a by product of their "NEEDS".....what ever it is....money, cars, apartments.....basically security.....if these women can provide for themselves; what needs do they have for the men's in SG.......So the answer is NO.....
Sg women are not more or less materialistic than other parts of the world.....it is the men that need to up their net worth....
In any country, any society, any culture.....if the men are not better than the women....the women will not have the need for them.
Be thankful that we are living in Singapore where men and women are equal, there are part of the world where men are in the domestic roles...they take care of the house and the kids and their wife's run the business....places like Bali, Padang, Yunan, And some part of northern Thailand; which the town's skip the mind at the moment.
you wonder who take the dominant position in the bed room.....hahahahahaha

Cheers.

Last edited by taitaikunu; 29-09-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by taitaikunu View Post
....places like Bali, Padang, Yunan,....
Sorry to disagree, bro, not true not the three places u mentioned.
Research more la.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
Sorry to disagree, bro, not true not the three places u mentioned.
Research more la.
Bro,
What are you talking about?
Please elaborate.....

Cheers.

Last edited by taitaikunu; 29-09-2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro,
What are you talking about?
Please elaborate.....

Cheers.
In Bali, Padang, and Yunan, the phenomenon that u referred to (i.e. men are in the domestic roles) are not truly the case. Culture-wise, maybe, but not longer true at all parts and at all times.
Old 29-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
In Bali, Padang, and Yunan, the phenomenon that u referred to (i.e. men are in the domestic roles) are not truly the case. Culture-wise, maybe, but not longer true at all parts and at all times.
Good to know.
Back in my time, friends of mine that are those area will prefer to married outside their villages.
Someone must be quite brave to marry any of these girls as a first choice; if they could find others else where.......
Hats off to you bro, if you are one of those guys......salute you.......21 guns salute.....

Cheers.
Old 29-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,
My personal take on materialistic women period.
Most women will have money in the back of their mind regardless of nationality.
The difference are more SG women are" less satisfied" with what the men are offering.....as they could get it themselves on their own.
Money, cars, apartments.....even great sex.....so why again they need SG men???
Obedience is a by product of their "NEEDS".....what ever it is....money, cars, apartments.....basically security.....if these women can provide for themselves; what needs do they have for the men's in SG.......So the answer is NO.....
Sg women are not more or less materialistic than other parts of the world.....it is the men that need to up their net worth....
In any country, any society, any culture.....if the men are not better than the women....the women will not have the need for them.
Be thankful that we are living in Singapore where men and women are equal, there are part of the world where men are in the domestic roles...they take care of the house and the kids and their wife's run the business....places like Bali, Padang, Yunan, And some part of northern Thailand; which the town's skip the mind at the moment.
you wonder who take the dominant position in the bed room.....hahahahahaha

Cheers.
back to my point about materialistic women, there will always women that will be going after man's money.
if not, then there is no reason for them to engage a man.....hahahahaha...... just joking.....lah......

Cheers.
Old 30-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GuWahZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I also use tinder. Maybe we can exchange tips?
Old 30-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
back to my point about materialistic women, there will always women that will be going after man's money.
if not, then there is no reason for them to engage a man.....hahahahaha...... just joking.....lah......

Cheers.
Vice versa le nowadays.
Old 30-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Vice versa le nowadays.
Bro,
Great to know, wow you must a master at it....know so much info....salute salute salute....love to be in your shoes....but I don't aptitude for it like you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1