The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
I don't deny he has a nice cock.

But Mark hasn't finished writing the story yet. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.
Damn, is that a spoiler? Lol
Old 11-09-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Damn, is that a spoiler? Lol
I didn't go there to have sex with anyone. I just wanted to find out more about their relationship from the couple themselves, and not just read about it as written by a third party.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, I'm happy with my current FWB. And at least now I have more insights on open relationships.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

June reappeared and sat back down. Darren and I had already gotten dressed.

J: Well that has been rather interesting.

She eyed the glass of Moscato that I'd left untouched so far and gulped it down in one go.

D: Refill?

J: Yes please. Thanks.

He topped up the glass and got me another.

N: Don't think you learnt much though.

J: I guess I'm the jealous and impulsive one and I need to talk to my husband more.

D: Yes you do. These things work both ways.

J: Would she really not feel jealous if another woman made a move on you?

D: As long as we talk about it and both parties are in agreement.

J: And she'd wanna watch as well?

D: Nah. What we do in private is private.

N: I like it when he watches though. Haha. You saw how turned on he got when I was blowing Mark.

J: And you just left him as it is?

N: Look, it's not about that. This is just one of the ways we maintain the spark in our marriage. Managing two kids is very tiring. Teasing each other livens things up a bit.

D: It helps when I have a wife whom I can't satisfy normally. It shows her that I'm still very much attracted to her you know.

N: But we're happy because we understand and accommodate each other's needs. And that only happens because we communicate.

J: I was thinking you guys were the weird ones for being able to have such an open and honest relationship. I guess maybe it's me who's weird.

N: You're not weird. You're just not being honest with your feelings. And you jump to conclusions about your husband. Just have a nice chat with him. Better yet, invite him over, we can talk to him as well.

J: Oh no. I wouldn't do that. I don't know how he'd react if he knew I was here.

Me: He'd probably just assume you're out with your FWB and give you a good fucking later.

J: Haha. You're probably right there.

N: I hope we managed to give you some ideas of how our relationship works. But it may not work for everyone. At least it's better than sneaking around and always wondering what the other party is up to.

J: I'll see how I can talk to my husband.

Me: You had a threesome with him and your first FWB right?

J: Yeah. I thought he would break up with me after that but we didn't. For that period of time it actually made us more open with each other.

Me: Maybe it's time for another threesome then.

D: Yeah. Those are fun.

N: I totally agree.

J: I don't know if there's chemistry between those two.

D: There's only one way to find out. When Mark was looking for another cock for Jasmine, do you seriously think there was chemistry between us? We just went with the flow. Plus there was the unexpected 4th person.

J: And you guys actually managed double penetration.

D: Yup. We did. Lots of lube.

J: I can't even get either of them to try anal. They're so scared of hurting me.

N: Start small.

She pointed at me and pretended to whisper to her.

N: He's not that big.

Me: Very funny Nat.

J: Haha. You won't believe the number of PMs I've gotten from guys who want to volunteer. But seriously no. If I'm going to do it, it's gonna be with my husband or FWB.

Me: Make sure you have loads of lube then.

J: I guess I have a lot of things to discuss with my husband.

Darren reappeared with another bottle of Moscato.

D: Hey, so I just found this open bottle…

N: Ya right. This is just an excuse for you to drink.

We all laughed.

We continued chatting and drinking till it was way past midnight. I stopped at 4 glasses in total though, as my stomach was still relatively empty from not having dinner. Thanks goodness for the Korean crackers or whatever those things were that they had brought back.

Close to 1am, June suddenly sobered up.

J: Goodness. Look at the time.

N: Is your husband expecting you home?

J: Ah. Not really? But I never stayed out this late without telling him before.

D: I guess we can call it a night.

J: Yeah. Let me try to get a Grab.

I helped Darren to clear up the table. Nat came into the kitchen.

N: Hey, why don't you offer to send her back? She seems to be having trouble getting a Grab.

Me: I drank.

N: You didn't drink a lot. Compared to us.

Me: Not very appropriate right?

N: Why? Afraid she'll get the wrong idea? Or afraid she'll want you to try her ass. Hahaha.

Me: Funny.

June called out from the living room.

J: I can hear you from here.

Darren and Nat laughed. We all went back to the living room.

N: Well, I hope you can see yourselves out. I need to take care of my husband's erection.

D: Huh? I don't have an erection…

She grabbed his crotch.

N: Soon you will.

She led him to the room by the dick.

June looked at me.

J: They're pretty hilarious. I wonder if my husband can be like this.

Me: Just talk to him. I'll need to talk to Jasmine too.

J: You do that.

Me: Managed to get a Grab yet?

J: Nope. Nobody wants to come here apparently.

Me: I could drop you off.

J: Don't be too nice. It's not good.

Me: Why?

J: The trend I noticed in your stories is that you're too nice to everyone. Then they all want to sleep with you.

Me: I'm sure that's not the main reason.

J: Oh well. Being a nice guy helps.

Me: So where can I drop you?

J: Erm. I don't really stay that far away. If you're ok you could send me home.

Me: Sure.

We left their place just as we heard Darren groaning.

J: That's really fast. It's barely been 5 minutes.

Me: Well Nat's blowjobs are really out of this world.

J: Right.

Me: Weren't you in the least bit tempted?

J: Nah. Nice cock. But I wasn't here for that.

Me: I see.

We headed to the car park and got into the car. June gave me the address and told me she was going to take a short nap.

I reached her place and gently shook her awake by her shoulder.

Me: Hey, we're here.

J: Wow that's fast. Were you speeding?

Me: No. It's been 20 minutes already.

J: Oh. I must be really tired then.

Me: I'll walk you to the lift.

J: Haha. You're too sweet.

We walked to her lift lobby and waited for the lift.

J: Hey Mark?

Me: Yeah?

J: I was wrong.

Me: About?

J: You. You're not that small after all. Just rather average.

Me: Erm thanks?

J: Well I wish you all the best.

Me: Same to you.

I waited for the lift to stop at her floor before I headed to the car.

I dropped her an email to ask if she was home safely yet but as expected there was no reply so I headed back.

After I got home and took a shower, I headed straight to Alicia's room. It was empty, so I just lay on the bed. Kate and probably even Shirlyn were probably in the master bedroom.

I noticed a notification on my phone. June had replied to my email.

J: Thanks for arranging tonight. It wasn't really what I expected it to be but I'm thankful. By the way, here's my Telegram, XXXXXXX. And congrats, you're the second guy on my Telegram.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. Drinking on a relatively empty stomach was definitely not a good idea.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't deny he has a nice cock.

But Mark hasn't finished writing the story yet. Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.
Haha, just like you who like to make guesses about Mark, who he might end up with.. I also just spoke about mine. Besides, I was speaking in general as a reader, not towards you personally. If you felt offended that I didn't seek your prior approval, I am sorry, you're highness. Lol.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, just like you who like to make guesses about Mark, who he might end up with.. I also just spoke about mine. Besides, I was speaking in general as a reader, not towards you personally. If you felt offended that I didn't seek your prior approval, I am sorry, you're highness. Lol.
Lol. I never said I'm offended.

Just don't want to give people the wrong idea. Especially since I'm tall and like to wear revealing top as described by Mark.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Just saw this thread.
Shall start reading from page 1.

Thank you, TS, for constantly update!
Old 12-09-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol. I never said I'm offended.

Just don't want to give people the wrong idea. Especially since I'm tall and like to wear revealing top as described by Mark.
Aiyo, 1.68m not tall lah. There are plenty of taller SYT nowadays who are super confident in their dressing without wardrobe malfunction.
Anyway, just like the saying, one man's meat is another man's poison, not all like tall girls. Look at those dudes that are 1.8m and taller, dating those XMM who are barely 1.6m.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nirvinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
Just saw this thread.
Shall start reading from page 1.

Thank you, TS, for constantly update!
Yea! It's a great one, mad respect for bro Shrouded on his experiences!
Old 12-09-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo, 1.68m not tall lah. There are plenty of taller SYT nowadays who are super confident in their dressing without wardrobe malfunction.
Anyway, just like the saying, one man's meat is another man's poison, not all like tall girls. Look at those dudes that are 1.8m and taller, dating those XMM who are barely 1.6m.
He's the one who describe me as tall. I just follow. And my wardrobe didn't malfunction, just that the blouse I wore that day was a little tight because I gained weight so I didn't button top two buttons. Quite normal leh, when I see others.

But Nat is short. So maybe to them I'm tall.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
He's the one who describe me as tall. I just follow. And my wardrobe didn't malfunction, just that the blouse I wore that day was a little tight because I gained weight so I didn't button top two buttons. Quite normal leh, when I see others.

But Nat is short. So maybe to them I'm tall.
It's ok lah. Actually, tall, short, flat, voluptuous, slim, meaty all will have suitors.
If you gain weight on the upper body that's why button cannot button up is better than gain weight on the tummy and the button cannot button. Lol.
About not buttoning the top two buttons is quite normal, even many A cuppers with nice tailored blouse can look smart in that.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's ok lah. Actually, tall, short, flat, voluptuous, slim, meaty all will have suitors.
If you gain weight on the upper body that's why button cannot button up is better than gain weight on the tummy and the button cannot button. Lol.
About not buttoning the top two buttons is quite normal, even many A cuppers with nice tailored blouse can look smart in that.
I gained weight everywhere! Especially thighs and hips.

I don't tailor my blouses though. Maybe should try.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mjMuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read through the entire thread in one night. Thanks for the sharing!
Old 12-09-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I gained weight everywhere! Especially thighs and hips.

I don't tailor my blouses though. Maybe should try.
That's a sign of good life and not enough sex. Lol.
Anyway, try getting a couple of week tailored shirts, I bet even more heads will turn when you move. Maybe getting a few more new customers if you are in the sales and marketing role.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's a sign of good life and not enough sex. Lol.
Anyway, try getting a couple of week tailored shirts, I bet even more heads will turn when you move. Maybe getting a few more new customers if you are in the sales and marketing role.
Good life - ok only.

Not enough sex - definitely not. I meet my FWB around twice a week now. Sadly it's mostly quickies at that stupid staircase.

I don't meet clients f2f so tailored or not, my blouses won't really matter.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

meaning the quickies are not satisfying you enough
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1