The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 3
Fieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFieryboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Bros who come CP area would roughly know all shops here are 88 shop.

The ML i often go to is a shop that Downstair is a foot reflex area. Upstair are all the rooms.

Other than 88, it has a 108 option.. purely for massing the bottom.

her teasing is quite good. But she not as power as twinkle.

You mean C*** S** right..so far so good if thats the one..88 but no 4g 5g

Wonder which retarded went to zap me. Dare to zap come comment.

Last edited by Fieryboi; 23-10-2022 at 05:45 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Been a while since anyone talked about YY from J* Spa. How is her service level now?
Old 23-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any update on TY spa recently?
Old 23-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Been a while since anyone talked about YY from J* Spa. How is her service level now?
Got money got honey.

Her supporters all quiet and they very happy focus is on another star 😉.
Old 24-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 14
Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!

tried yy few weeks ago. was lowkey shocked when she sat on my back and massage me her massage was average but she was v chatty throughout. no awkward moments w her.

like what other bros said, she likes to prop my backside up and play with my jewel in that manner after 45mins, gq was asked and fireworks happened with many roaming

she punished me by rubbing my didi after pewpew and told me thats how she felt when i keep tuning her raisins told me will punish me if im too notti again

8/10 would rtm. other bros, do pm me your FR too. thanks
Old 24-10-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Bros who come CP area would roughly know all shops here are 88 shop.

The ML i often go to is a shop that Downstair is a foot reflex area. Upstair are all the rooms.

Other than 88, it has a 108 option.. purely for massing the bottom.

her teasing is quite good. But she not as power as twinkle.

Dude, mind to share which ML you took?
Old 24-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboyxd View Post
tried yy few weeks ago. was lowkey shocked when she sat on my back and massage me her massage was average but she was v chatty throughout. no awkward moments w her.

like what other bros said, she likes to prop my backside up and play with my jewel in that manner after 45mins, gq was asked and fireworks happened with many roaming

she punished me by rubbing my didi after pewpew and told me thats how she felt when i keep tuning her raisins told me will punish me if im too notti again

Is this another 88 spa?
Old 25-10-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
Is this another 88 spa?
Yes, it is a 88 spa
Old 25-10-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this another 88 spa?
It's a $89 spa, $1 more than the usual $88
Old 25-10-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Last week Visited Blk 4** L*X**n Spa. Tried a ML Tina with 88 package. No teasing at all and only massage near groin area not even the jewel. I ask why never touch there. Her reply is she do massage one and this is the way she massage.....I nearly fainted....then I ask her on her sales per month....she say she last ranking and boss sending her back soon....I reply "NO WONDER"....waste money and time.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

anyone tried Amy from Ru Xin Spa??
Old 25-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Last week Visited Blk 4** L*X**n Spa. Tried a ML Tina with 88 package. No teasing at all and only massage near groin area not even the jewel. I ask why never touch there. Her reply is she do massage one and this is the way she massage.....I nearly fainted....then I ask her on her sales per month....she say she last ranking and boss sending her back soon....I reply "NO WONDER"....waste money and time.
getting gq after is good but sometime i encounter a MP that say no extra svc clearly but inside when flip over do massage my didi and legs lmao, of coz no release, the massage is good anyway
Old 25-10-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
It's a $89 spa, $1 more than the usual $88
I wanna try twinkle but the 89 really turn me off.....
Old 25-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wanna try twinkle but the 89 really turn me off.....
yah better don’t go hoard the queue. Not worth ur money.
Old 25-10-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 14
Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!Pyroboyxd is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboyxd View Post

bros got any good ctc can share w me too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1