The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: what if you found your wife is cheating you?

change a young oneif got $
Old 10-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Teh Lampard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i'm not marry to my gf? Just broke off with her.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
officelady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks 4 the comments.. i asked because i m that wife.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me, probably do some deep down soul searching to as to why did she cheat. If the problem isn't with me, probably break off with her peacefully. But i would probably feel disappointed in myself and her, more in myself, because i trusted the wrong woman with my heart.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

I hope you still intend to stay with your husband. Flings are flings, take precaution and dun take home nasty stuff. What you got with your hubby should be more permanent. Take the spice, dun pay the price (by being sloppy).

I had many flings, mostly with married women. They are simply looking to uncover the passion that once was there and some TLC. Most of them are actually extremely passionate. But most will drop off and return home to hubby after a couple of months after their void is filled. I respect that. We then become friends.

peace
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 AM

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cefiro230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is some way i might do.... even do i'm also married...

1) Find proof as in friends or whoever
2) PI (private investag
3) If she can do or why can't i
4) Sit down and talk about it(which hard to come by so its the last)
Lastly 5) Divorce
Old 10-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

I'm very sorry to say this. But I'll never forgive my wife if she ever do this to me and it's the end of the relationship as far as I'm concern.

I always believe that when a man flirt, then he's being flirtatious/playboy. But when a woman flirts, then she's a slut (call me MCP.....)
Old 10-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
HungHubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess this would boils down to what are the hubby's views on sex against love-making to be.. is it just a moment of satisfying the lust or will there be more to come..

i still think most guys in sg are against the idea of his partner sleeping around and would immediately call off everything once he finds out.. then again, ya partner might just turn out to be different and things could become spicer for u both..

about the fetish part, everyone has his/her own ideas and definiation of fetishes, talk to ya hubby bout it too, he might just SURPRISE u with a kinkier one..

ps: if u had already been found out, weight ya pros/cons about still being together or leaving him. do everything u could to make amends if he's angry and stuff but u still wanna be with him..
Old 10-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SGnewB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by officelady View Post
Guys.. i am interested to know what are your feelings about if you find out that your girlfriend or wife is cheating on you while you are on business trips? and worst still is you also discovered that she a dark side too which you thought she was a good girl.
personally, i think there is no win-win situation..

you weigh the situation yourself..

if you think you bonk around behind your wife / gf.. then end of the day, you must accept the fact that the wife /gf can do the same thing to you.

i'm quite sure that many bros here will not hesistate an invitation from a willing milf (if she's gorgeous enough) and i'm quite dead certain that many bros here are also bonking behind their wives /gfs..

end of the day, you decide if the pros outweigh the cons.. and remember that, if you can bonk behind her.. so can she behind you..
Old 10-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
If u r doing it out for fun and no love involved with the other guy, I will still accept u and let things go provided u still love me so. That guy may just want ur body and not a relationship. And u might be lost and no where to go too..

But if u have already developed feelings for him and is doing it because of that, then its time to leave. I will let you go if that guy decides to be responsible for you. If that guy is not going to be responsible, I will take the last resort by talking to u on what I have not done well enough. And also to see if you are willing to turn back. If it confirmed that u really don't want this relationship with me anymore, I will let you go. But if you do love me still, I will forgive and forget. And I will heed your feedbacks on what I have not done enough.

If a soldier is rebellous, its because the leader is incapable of disciplining him. Likewise, if a wife strays, the husband definitely has a part to play. We guys must know this and accept this fact if we truly love her and wants to be respected as the head of household.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Honda View Post
If u r doing it out for fun and no love involved with the other guy, I will still accept u and let things go provided u still love me so. That guy may just want ur body and not a relationship. And u might be lost and no where to go too..

But if u have already developed feelings for him and is doing it because of that, then its time to leave. I will let you go if that guy decides to be responsible for you. If that guy is not going to be responsible, I will take the last resort by talking to u on what I have not done well enough. And also to see if you are willing to turn back. If it confirmed that u really don't want this relationship with me anymore, I will let you go. But if you do love me still, I will forgive and forget. And I will heed your feedbacks on what I have not done enough.

If a soldier is rebellous, its because the leader is incapable of disciplining him. Likewise, if a wife strays, the husband definitely has a part to play. We guys must know this and accept this fact if we truly love her and wants to be respected as the head of household.
Having said this, it involves bringing things out into the open for ALL parties to discuss. It would be challenging...

The flings I had, the women find it very difficult to discuss with their husbands, and most of the men are oblivious to what's going on...most are too consumed with themselves to even care. Most of the women suspect and even know their husbands are fooling around but they are not saying anything...to them, I provided a short interlude to their frustrated life of family only.

However, I think in the last 2-3 years, my relationships are with a lot more independent and confident women who can stand up on their own and see this as a new attitude towards themselves. They are a lot more successful and they earn their keep. Their dual role is career and family and this poses a different perspective towards their femininity and their roles. Hell, they even buy me dinners and small gifts!!

Times are changing, women today are a hell of more educated and informed...make confident choices and they can fxxk care about men, because they can...so if we are to remain as heads of households, we have to change our attitudes towards the roles of wives and husbands...

Trip
peace
Old 11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
For those who cannot accept it but are already fooling around outside,

maybe they should go and read Bro Peter Pan's stories.....

that way, you might discover a side of you which you'd never knew, and it's a win-win for both parties!!!
Brother PP is one of the few kind in SBF that can accept such a arrangement...but the sad reality is that there can never be any equality in acceptance of infidelity from a wife compared to the husband maybe it has to do with the "man" thing..
Old 11-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
For those who cannot accept it but are already fooling around outside,

maybe they should go and read Bro Peter Pan's stories.....

that way, you might discover a side of you which you'd never knew, and it's a win-win for both parties!!!
eh i heard my name here

Having an open marriage is not really widely accepted and not uitable for all folks. Then again once you have been exposed to it and loving it, there's no turning back...
Old 11-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Mind tell us a full detailed story?
Then we can give better advice (If 'advise', Boss will comes in correct me.)
Just joking Boss, don't come in zap me....

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 21
PKTM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPKTM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most girls always said they can't have sex without love... so if a wife is cheating, naturally the husband will not be able to take it as it's not just sex, it's the lost of love too...

just like what most (modern in nowadays) wife would do if they caught the husband cheating, sure cannot it and asked for divorce immediately. as they cannot understand how the husband can be fuc.king another woman and yet claims that he still love her as wife...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1