The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Exposing gf / wife in public

not exactly public but my wife doesnt wear bra at home. sometimes when we deliveroo. I always pretend to be busy with something and asked her to open the door.

most of the times the delivery guy tend to linger a bit longer.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 15
martins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to allmartins10 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
You may also care to consider nude beaches like cap d'agde (FR), and others in S Espana & France also some in greece...
Yes, I’m also looking at Cap d’agde in the summer! Have you tried it? Any reviews?
Old 30-05-2024, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flashka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 30-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

My ex is the conservative type who will cover herself from head to toe and never flaunt her D cup in public

I spent quite a few years to train her to have sex in public, from car, park, bus, mrt, shopping malll, playground, handicap toilet, beach, jungle, and even restricted military area and cemetery!

Now she is much more open for outdoor exposure, we even took photo of her fully naked when outdoor and some times in front of other peepers

I enjoy seeing those guys open their eyes and mouth big big while visually and mentally raping my girl
Old 30-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
No, I don't have this fetish and I don't need to encourage her to do it
My wife does it practically everyday
I kept scolding her to close the curtains before she goes showering
Always comes out of the toilet with just a towel wrapped around her body or only in her bra and undies
And then walking around the room with the curtains drawn wide opened, while choosing clothes to wear, or putting on make up or drying her hair etc
She just stares at me and says who is so crazy and what can they see from that distance (meaning residents is opposite blocks which is like only 50m-100m away)
Then I say they can look into the binoculars or even film using their handphones
She will just laugh and reply that she is not naked, if they are so desperate to look, then let them look, it's not like they are doing anything bad to her (physically), girls also wear bikinis on the beach and these tikos can just go to the beach and see all these young scantily clad girls up close the whole day, what's the fuss
I really don't know what to say to her
Are you my neighbour opposite? I used to wake up 5am in the morning and watch my neighbour opposite changing clothes and get ready to work.

She is chio (Zhang Zhi Yi lookalike) but unfortunately no boobs. No wonder her husband like no reaction when she strip naked

My girl staying in those old HDB where the toilet is inside kitchen with toilet door facing another block. As it is old type of HDB, the shower is actually open concept without any door. Every day she just shower without closing the door, after that she will walk to the cloth drying area naked to hang her towel and change clothes. Imagine the drying area is in kitchen right next to the window, basically neighbours opposite will have full view of her showering and changing clothes everyday

Got a few times we were actually fucking in kitchen and toilet, unfortunately no neighbours opposite at that time
Old 31-05-2024, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
My ex is the conservative type who will cover herself from head to toe and never flaunt her D cup in public

I spent quite a few years to train her to have sex in public, from car, park, bus, mrt, shopping malll, playground, handicap toilet, beach, jungle, and even restricted military area and cemetery!

Now she is much more open for outdoor exposure, we even took photo of her fully naked when outdoor and some times in front of other peepers

I enjoy seeing those guys open their eyes and mouth big big while visually and mentally raping my girl
Interested to be a peeper. When is your next outing?
Old 31-05-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minumsutra View Post
Interested to be a peeper. When is your next outing?
How abt tonite, GBTB
Old 31-05-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Not really considered public exposure…. but have shared previously our experience in another thread.

Somehow when on vacation, we just become more gutsy. I think is the thrill plus the fact no one would recognise us.

Whenever I go overseas for holiday with wifey, I would always doggie her in front of the hotel window with the curtains drawn opened. Even though she may protest, she will always guai guai pull open the curtains and place her palms on the windows while I doggie her. Gives me a high knowing people may spot us.

The first time was actually at a hotel called Hoshino Resorts OMO5 in Tokyo. Muji style minimalist room. Our room was on level 5 and the window faces Otsuka train station platform.

Second time was at a serviced apartment in Sydney which had an office building across the street. Even though it was like 10 plus at night, there were still people working in the office. We were making out with the lights on and curtains drawn.

Third time at the balcony at Equarius Hotel RWS.

The most recent was in Adelaide. Stayed in Adelaide Riviera Hotel. Was given a corner room on the 3rd floor (red arrow). Has a bay window which faces the University of South Australia. We fucked next to the bay window on the ledge knowing there were university staff/students just across the street 20m away!

My favourite was at the Green Leaf Resort in Niseko. Went for a lovely dinner. Followed by onsen and drinks. So in a horny mood. Went back to our room and started making out.

The resort building is only like 4-5 storeys overlooking the ski slopes and gondola. Our room was on the 3rd floor. As usual, we piaked from the bed to the big window. Throw open the curtains and doggie my wife. Even pressed her breasts against the window. She complained it was damn cold cos it was winter (i think -11°C). But i told her cold good. See how hard her nipples became! Lol

When we were fucking, can see other guests walking on the slopes below us. Finish off with wifey cowgirl me while the snow was slowly falling down.

Picture of the room (taken from hotel website)

Old 01-06-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
How abt tonite, GBTB
Me, me, me lovely sis..haha ..but aiyah too late already...wat does GBTB stands for anyway ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-06-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Me, me, me lovely sis..haha ..but aiyah too late already...wat does GBTB stands for anyway ??
There’s always another time 😊 GBTB - Garden By The Bay
Old 02-06-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
There’s always another time 😊 GBTB - Garden By The Bay
T.Q lovely sis for yr clarification...it's a nice place to go to

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-06-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
TuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q lovely sis for yr clarification...it's a nice place to go to
Bro, you go there for outdoor sex too?
Old 03-06-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Katun33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sound fun, I'll try
Old 03-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Madew is Cool - loads of Potential

Please pm me
Old 04-06-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Not really considered public exposure…. but have shared previously our experience in another thread.
I would consider this as public exposure if member of public able to see.

Your encounter reminds me once when I checked into a hotel with windows facing another building that is under construction

We didn’t thought anyone will be able to see us so we just left the curtain open. But after finish fucking then realized a few construction workers were watching us. They are so close from our windows that I can see them smiling 😓
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1