The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 5
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paging for PALE STARLIGHT from tumblr regarding @cassandraljw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboss View Post
Just share lar.......where got set for exchange
Ya lor just share the pic and pic do not mega link! Vid mega link u can share the link within a few hrs and then close the link. Why he so selfish like a eunuch?
Old 31-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 8
newbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
Ya lor just share the pic and pic do not mega link! Vid mega link u can share the link within a few hrs and then close the link. Why he so selfish like a eunuch?
Donno who u are and account made in june 2020... see u already sian... no one got rare set to trade with me?
Old 31-07-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbalance69 View Post
Donno who u are and account made in june 2020... see u already sian... no one got rare set to trade with me?
U dont be like gal la! Push and pull! Share just share, dont share then dont create this thread! Like a small gal need to sweet talk u!

So what my account started in June! I willingly to share unlike u, act like a small gal!
Old 31-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

newbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud ofnewbalance69 has much to be proud of

diam la dog. u love chinese girl? lame dog.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

u love new balance? lame dog! Diam la u 51 yr old ah pek!
Old 31-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pls stop commenting on my thread.
Old 31-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1483 / Power: 19
weedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud ofweedkiller111 has much to be proud of

Charles Yeo would like to have a word with all of you
Old 31-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

This girl and her gym-douche boyfriend used to be very active on IG.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
This girl and her gym-douche boyfriend used to be very active on IG.
Her gym douche boyfriend brian ?
Old 01-08-2020, 12:09 AM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haiz, burntdieyou , see ur name already know another boliao reply.
diam la chee bye kia better then you post those stupid thing .

Target 14500 point
Old 01-08-2020, 12:09 AM

burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is not his age , is his favourite sex style with the dog

Target 14500 point
Old 01-08-2020, 12:10 AM

Quote:
diam la dog. u love chinese girl? lame dog.
fuck you la you then dog dun call other dog. he share so much better then you. come here scam only.

Target 14500 point
Old 01-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

haiz , see burntdieyou99 nick name already know is another waste of life in earth.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haiz , see burntdieyou99 nick name already know is another waste of life in earth.
haiz , see newbalance69 nick name already know is another sewer rat on the run.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
haiz , see newbalance69 nick name already know is another sewer rat on the run.
rat is better then him . he is a waste of my oxygen

Target 14500 point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1