The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lesbian adventures of a PRC wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
TS where are u?
Still around bro, working on my next instalment.
Old 22-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, sorry for making you guys wait. Wife has been around alot, been hard to bang out a bio of her bondage journey without her seeing.

I got a qn from a bro here: So now u support her? Or u will let her continue to do part time FL if she want? I have friends married massage gal from china too and their wife do part time without letting their husband know.

Ans: Got her to stop soon after we met. I had to support her for quite long, until she got her work permit. I'm quite sure she's not doing anymore since she hated her "job".

If you wanna know what her job is like... the adventure continues!

[Life of an FL]
Our next session was overnight. We still had safe sex but started seeing each other. It was not a transaction any more. This is how I met my FL and my first mature girlfriend. Xu Lin liked the amount of pleasure I brought her. She liked coming on my big dick and the amount of time I could last. On weekends I had plenty of time for sex. But we usually had night dates or she would be too tired to work. Later on she started sacrificing her earnings so we could have day-time dates like other couples.

I was full of questions about her trade. How many times did she do it a day? 6. What hours are you out there? Every night and some afternoons (2005 was a sweet time!) Isn’t that tiring? Those afternoon customers were mostly old men who cum in 20 minutes. (Not to say you guys are old, she told me she got done by young and good looking bros before.) Anyone tried to go raw? Yes. This old man said he had condoms, then when we were on the bed he forced himself on me. I struggled away before he could do it. She was crying when she told me this.

She fucking hated her job. She spent alot of time at L21 trying to get business, choosing those customers who pay less but might finish faster. If a guy took longer she would just relax and enjoy it. She was not disgusted just bored of having sex every day. I asked if she had regular bros and she said all FL have. I think her regulars liked the way she takes a fucking. She gives a warm and gentle feeling, innocent but willing to do whatever I want. I see on her face she's not interested but will give 100% service like a slave. No clockwatcher attitude. Done threesome? Nope. Wanna try? Nope. I am just tired of sex. I was not happy she had regulars but she said it's better than getting fucked by new guys. I told her, don't tell them when you quit or the last time sure not fun one.

[Do as I say]
At that point, I made her a serious gf. Not all my xgfs like sex, and when you are sex-crazed, you know how difficult this is. I wanted to settle down with a ready-made horny girl (usually sluts) or someone I could teach to share my male view of sex.

And Xu Lin is my ideal lover. I love her alot, but treat her like a little bitch in bed. To put it nicely, I always come up with the ideas, she never initiates but is happy to perform. To put it bluntly, she is a naive and impressionable girl to take advantage of every day.

Much of what we know is from FLs. One L21 PRC seduced me with sexy words I never heard before. Didn't get her meaning until she asked me to get on all fours and stuck her tongue up my ass. Always thought PRCs were squeamish until that day.

Xu Lin knows that our relationship started from sex, and she should give the goods her husband wants. She doesn’t mind as long as her husband is good to her.

I teach her how to AR like that PRC and how to drop what she's doing. I make her bj me even if it leads to nowhere. I can shove it deep in her mouth or I can teach her how to lick every single spot so she will know how to give a good bj. Sometimes I also paint her and rim her after we have a hard day. I lick every single spot so she will know how good it feels when she serves me. I let her fall asleep until I fuck her and cum in her.

It's easy to teach her sex when she has nothing to do. I got her to stop working not long into our relationship. When she was unable to find a job, she felt bad depending on me to support her. This girl has such a good conscience. Even though she is naturally conservative, she has learnt how to ask for anything she wants whenever she needs it. I love sticking it in her in doggy style like I'm raping her, fingering her mouth and squeezing her nipples. Then I push her down and give it to her in her ass. She still has not learned how to take it and relax. At this moment she can only take it for 30 seconds before pushing me out in pain.

[Coming up next: teaching her to eat pussy]

Preview: my dream fantasy involves a pair of mature lesbians gently kissing her and caressing all the private parts of her body. they slowly get her to loosen her legs and let their fingers in. Xu Lin looks into their eyes and frenches them hungrily as they hand fuck her pussy. after Xu Lin comes, she has the usual guilt that she did something wrong and starts to get uncomfortable. but they wear a strap on, hold my fresh girl down and make her come a few more times. when they are done, i help them to double penetrate Xu Lin and come in her tired pussy.

*since I haven't got her to that stage and don't have 2 mature lesbians, I can only share the real lesbian adventure that we had.

Last edited by aksj; 22-09-2011 at 09:56 PM.
Old 23-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Nice start.. camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-01-2012, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Hope TS can cont his story....
Old 17-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
ZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud ofZacMissile has much to be proud of

Love reading your story TS . Got any more coming ?
Old 17-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. I admire bro TS in his decisions. Support you !
Old 17-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

TS, I admire your courage in your relationship.

A big thank you for sharing.

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 17-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
Iemanishere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, it not easy to do what u have done but ur the guy and we behind u. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1