The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2005, 06:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Positive???

your chance of getting HIV is extremely low...almost non existent.......but i understand you position............ it is the "mental thing"... it must be hurting in your head now huh.......so go for the checkup if it make u feel better..... was just wondering why it took u 5 month to make this decisison...:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
your chance of getting HIV is extremely low...almost non existent.......but i understand you position............ it is the "mental thing"...

The guy's a nutter. He needs psychiatric help... not an HIV test.

Send in the guys with white coats and a straight jacket.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-09-2005, 06:30 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

nurse nurse there's a nutter in the house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The guy's a nutter. He needs psychiatric help... not an HIV test.

Send in the guys with white coats and a straight jacket.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Wowzz,

Please visit the threads on HIV and AIDS. There are different risk levels for different sexual activities. Celibacy and masturbation would put u at minimal risk. Whereas unprotected anal sex would put u at high risk and blahhh......By knowing the activities and risk level, u would be able to allay irrational fear.
If going for a full test will bring u peace, please go ahead. Hope everything is well for u.
Old 16-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

share a story, i had a friend (We still cheong) who tot he had HIV why because the gal he had unprotected sex with was found to be HIV positive. so he die die think he have also contracted HIV, went through a divorce with his wife (aparently they had not had sex for 6 months) and then went out drink until crazy each night (i am one of his drinking buddies.... i think i will die fro alchol poisoning before he die from HIV) anyway..... all this time he was so sure he had HIV he never went GP or anywhere to check.

I manage to get my hands on some 5mins HIV test kit recently. so i told my friend, eh.. i need someone to test to see if accurate. and since you are the only friend i know with HIV can help me test or not... he went SURE.. but must buy me drink.. why not.. WASTED 2 of my test kits and he is found to be NEGATIVE... so to make sure. paid for his HIV test... and GUESS WHATTT.... he was negative from 3 other different test... BASKET BALL guy.. make me waste my time drinking with him,... thinking he was going to die.

he went and asked the doctors how come he negative when he had unprotected sex with a girl that is HIV positive.
then the doctor said.. HIV will only transmit via blood or body fluid.
thus for a gal to get infected all that is needed is the infected guys semen... but for guy to get infected.. he would need to have a small cut or abrasion on his deek whereby the body fluid of blood can mix......

ok going to stop here... just came back from another drinking session...
seeing doubles now.. hahahahahha
Old 16-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Samster

HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Positive???

Brot Teraterm,

I heard that MOH is going to liberalise and allows the sales of HIV test kit soon. Care to share your lobang? Actually selling HIV test kit off the shelves in the pharmacy is not such a bad idea. Because some Samster are embarrassed to step into CDC because there is always the fear of seeing someone familiar like friends or relatives. I think you better ask your buddy to make up for all the alcohol u downed while worrying for him. U should ask him to buy u the twice amount of alcohol u drunk during this period. Ke ke ke,
Old 16-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..Is ur test kit called RApid TEst?
Just a small kit similar to Pregnancy test kit. U need a special liquid to mix with ur few drops of blood and then have to wait for 2 minutes for the results.
REsults is one line for negative and 2 lines for positive.
Old 16-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Positive???

I guess nothing in life is absolute so why take unnecessary risk. The hip message of the day is still SAFE SEX.

Yes test kit! Wonder when will be available?
Old 16-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bricabrac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55
...he went and asked the doctors how come he negative when he had unprotected sex with a girl that is HIV positive.
then the doctor said.. HIV will only transmit via blood or body fluid.
thus for a gal to get infected all that is needed is the infected guys semen... but for guy to get infected.. he would need to have a small cut or abrasion on his deek whereby the body fluid of blood can mix.....
Tio boh, I thot virus oso can enter dick eye.
Old 17-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Ever heard of mucous membranes? That's how the virus enters...
Old 17-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
I guess nothing in life is absolute so why take unnecessary risk. The hip message of the day is still SAFE SEX.

Yes test kit! Wonder when will be available?
Bro I think this test kit has it pros and cons, I still do believe in proper counselling at the end of the day. If not we have fuckers who do not know wat is the window period etc and go ahead fucking RAW. Anyway there are already so many fuckers who bo chup in fact I see some fellas promoting RAW sex in the forums, imho these CBs shld be shot, if u wanna fuck RAW okie, but please dun go ard telling ppl to do the same?

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 18-09-2005, 05:07 AM
Samster

Bro Bongster,

I see your point on counselling
Yes counselling is important. U r right. Because without proper counselling, a person may be suicidal when the result is adverse. That is why CDC HIV test will have a counselling session before the samster proceeds for the test. Will up u on the good counselling point.
Old 18-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
Bro Bongster,

I see your point on counselling
Yes counselling is important. U r right. Because without proper counselling, a person may be suicidal when the result is adverse. That is why CDC HIV test will have a counselling session before the samster proceeds for the test. Will up u on the good counselling point.
Huh...talk about counselling. Last week while waiting for my results, the counter staff KNN misplaced my file and had to call the admin staff to look for my file. Took me almost 30mins to wait for the results. My mind going bonkers while waiting for the result all cos' of the stupid staff misplacing my file. Luckily, test negative!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1