The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2011, 09:48 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

nosealedfate - what a steady intervention....
Old 14-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
petshopboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feels like reading literature... zzz
Old 14-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Sword_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Xiao Dou last friday. Find her friendly and accomodating. Told me she lost her V to her bf when she was 18. I was the 2nd customers on that day. She told me the 1st customer brought her round to seach for hotel for 2 hrs as he didnt like the hotel she recommended. Asked her why she never reject, she told me she was new in this line.

Age: 21yo (look like JC gal 17-18 yrs old if not for she hair style)
Looks: 7/10 ( Cute cute look. Big eyes. Really look like daddy girl)
Boobs: 38C
Figure: Not thin or plump. Just nice.
Frenching: No
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ: Never ask for
BJ: Need more practise
FJ: 9/10
Fingering: Allow. Dig till she wet wet.
GFE: 9/10
Service / Attitude : Accomodating. I tried to delay shooting by withdrawing a few time. Even change condomn. She ok with it.
Damage: $100 / 1 / 1

Highly recommend for those who love guai guai gal.
Old 14-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosealedfate View Post
With respect to how the thread had transpired after appreciating the photo and the link by one of our all time favourite TS Cindy C… Anaconda peacefully beseech for calmness over such common trivia incident.

Despite such frustrations is appreciated especially after taking the effort to drive from far and yonder when heavily fuelled by concentrated testosterone when logical communication protocol is neglected due to pressing issues inside the pants we should nevertheless ensure that the time & venue to meet for engagement is mutually understood and agreed between the service provider and the service seeker.

The lass in question here has thousand and one but logical reason to her for not responding to further communication and the service seeker has proceed with the assumed pretext that the engagement is in effect which had lead to the change of sentiment over this thread.

Be reminded to duly exercise logical discretion over the exchange of communication before turning on the ignition of our pimped up set of wheels and leaving burned rubber marks behind to rendezvous our engagement.

Thank you… now appreciate if normality will prevail over this Daddy’s girl’s thread.
nnkc! read your post until I cannot stop laughing.. need to be so profound or not?

my view lar, there are always situations like these that two sides have their own stories.. although cindy c bro haven't come back with xiao dou's version, but i guess end of the day it doesn't really make much of a difference..

if you have been chionging long enough, should be able to siam these nonsense easily.. if you are seeking for confirmation and you do not receive any 1-2 hrs prior to your appointment, then skip it.. just say if you don't get confirmation from them by what time, you won't come liao.. at least you still have that 1-2 hrs of buffer to arrange someone else.. just my 2 cents worth.. like it, listen.. don't like, never mind.. don't come flame me..
Old 14-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_74 View Post
I tried Xiao Dou last friday. Find her friendly and accomodating. Told me she lost her V to her bf when she was 18. I was the 2nd customers on that day. She told me the 1st customer brought her round to seach for hotel for 2 hrs as he didnt like the hotel she recommended. Asked her why she never reject, she told me she was new in this line.

Service / Attitude : Accomodating. I tried to delay shooting by withdrawing a few time. Even change condomn. She ok with it.

38C?? sure boh?!
Old 15-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Ya lor bro Sword_74 38C ??! Enchanced or real?
Old 15-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
38C?? sure boh?!
the pic doesn't shows a 38C leh..
camping for more FR..
Old 15-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer View Post
Met her, very nice & sweet gal. In fact, I felt a little bad bonking her. Hope she can solve her problems and stop this soon. Bros, please be gentle to this fragile girl, earn some karma and give her tips at least if you can afford.
you tio KC-ed? hehe..
Old 16-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
No, just feeling sympathy for her. I not easily KC-ed one. Think I become too seasoned liow, maybe bonk too much. I think I need to semi-retired soon to recover my body, soul and pocket!
haiz.. I also say this since last year.. very hard.. haha..
Old 17-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Sword_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Da d Dy's G i r l ~ 21yo SYT ~ Xiao Dou 小豆豆

Alamak, it not 38C. Boobs are C.
Old 18-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_74 View Post

bro Sword_74
her boobs no so big lah,mayb 34 B or C ,but as u mentioned,her look really very young, like 18yo,tks for the FR on XD.....
Old 18-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met her, very nice & sweet gal. In fact, I felt a little bad bonking her. Hope she can solve her problems and stop this soon. Bros, please be gentle to this fragile girl, earn some karma and give her tips at least if you can afford.
Maybe she still young bah but xiao dou dou is indeed a gentle girl haha Thanks for your kind concern, she is fine.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Maybe she still young bah but xiao dou dou is indeed a gentle girl haha Thanks for your kind concern, she is fine.
you try liao ah?
Old 20-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
you try liao ah?
hahaha ya la.. i don't poke her then poke you meh this girl not bad quite cute mai tu liao..

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 20-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
hahaha ya la.. i don't poke her then poke you meh this girl not bad quite cute mai tu liao..
you no good lar.. never jio me 3P with her..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1