The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioioiio View Post
Bro, I would recommend to stay away from nanjing road because these are usually frequented by tourist and japanese and the impression of japanese is that the can pay.
Noted bro. Cheers
Old 28-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster

skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
The Japanese joint don't sell bottle.. it's like buffet style.. all you can drink liqour or beer. There are bunch in Xian Xia Road area but not sure in Nanjing Road. Just walk in and some time they are full, just move to next door... I don't have particular manager contact.. my shanghai colleague has it.
So bro, r theses Japanese Joint all KTVs? Any MM 陪坐?If yes, what's their age range r we looking at? Thanks in advance.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
So bro, r theses Japanese Joint all KTVs? Any MM 陪坐?If yes, what's their age range r we looking at? Thanks in advance.
As I mentioned earlier, it is all in fee of Rmb 500-600 which include the sitting fee of the meimei, all you can drink beer or hard liquor, room charges. As they don't have VJ, mamasan, and waiters, the tipping is also limited. You can also ask your gal to change to any costume you like. You can ask her to be a nurse, teacher, etc etc.

The meimei age is between 18-30 and quality vary... I think it is at par as mid range KTV. Even the top KTV like Club 9, the gals quality also fluctuate. Nowadays, they just inflate the price and give you lower qualilty in those high end KTV.
Old 28-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTVman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As I mentioned earlier, it is all in fee of Rmb 500-600 which include the sitting fee of the meimei, all you can drink beer or hard liquor, room charges. As they don't have VJ, mamasan, and waiters, the tipping is also limited. You can also ask your gal to change to any costume you like. You can ask her to be a nurse, teacher, etc etc.

The meimei age is between 18-30 and quality vary... I think it is at par as mid range KTV. Even the top KTV like Club 9, the gals quality also fluctuate. Nowadays, they just inflate the price and give you lower qualilty in those high end KTV.
Sounds very interesting. How much do you have to pay if you choose two meimeis for sitting? And which costume is the most revealing?

How about naked ktvs in Shanghai? Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 28-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVman View Post
Sounds very interesting. How much do you have to pay if you choose two meimeis for sitting? And which costume is the most revealing?

How about naked ktvs in Shanghai? Anyone have any recommendations?
Most of the uniform KTVs mm wear bra strapes and mini skirts.. Usually those under the same boss will have the same attire dressing..

No naked KTVs in SH.. At most, a striptease dancer or strip dancers to hire for a strip dance for a duration of 2 songs and they will lap dance on the crowd of guys.. Tips varies per 300 to 500 per dancer..
Old 28-06-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Most of the uniform KTVs mm wear bra strapes and mini skirts.. Usually those under the same boss will have the same attire dressing..

No naked KTVs in SH.. At most, a striptease dancer or strip dancers to hire for a strip dance for a duration of 2 songs and they will lap dance on the crowd of guys.. Tips varies per 300 to 500 per dancer..
What about going commando and FJ in the KTV room? I remember watching some phone recording of such thing in China leh. Making me look forward to my trip to Shanghai at the end of July.
Old 29-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro, can share a few names of these joints? It might be tough for us to try around and look for the joint in 仙霞路。

Cheers
Old 29-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaDude View Post
What about going commando and FJ in the KTV room? I remember watching some phone recording of such thing in China leh. Making me look forward to my trip to Shanghai at the end of July.
This kinda commando FJ in KTV can be arranged on agreement wit the mm and the mamasan or papasan but its not adviseable as the room doors can not be locked, shot-time can cost more than 1500 rmb and local authorities may dropby
and the consequences can be very jialut..

In particular, if you are more into wild action parties, better you make your way to Dongguan CA.. My advice frm other seniors samsters..
Old 29-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro, can share a few names of these joints? It might be tough for us to try around and look for the joint in 仙霞路。

Cheers
Will PM you when my shanghai colleague comeback to me.
Old 30-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
AlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlohaDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
This kinda commando FJ in KTV can be arranged on agreement wit the mm and the mamasan or papasan but its not adviseable as the room doors can not be locked, shot-time can cost more than 1500 rmb and local authorities may dropby
and the consequences can be very jialut..

In particular, if you are more into wild action parties, better you make your way to Dongguan CA.. My advice frm other seniors samsters..
Lol. Nah I'm just curious. The last thing I want is trouble with the authorities. Looks like a lot of lao jiaos in Shanghai. Hope to meet a few of you guys for makan and can show me the "roots".
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will PM you when my shanghai colleague comeback to me.
Bro,

I will be in Shanghai tomorrow ler. You hv not provide me with the name of the joints ler. How does that work actually? Is that just walk along the road and pick any of it?
Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

I will be in Shanghai tomorrow ler. You hv not provide me with the name of the joints ler. How does that work actually? Is that just walk along the road and pick any of it?
You got PM.. If you can't get hold of the contact I gave you, just walk to the direction I gave you and walk in to xx日式ktv.. and you will be fine. There will be 1 guy in the lobby and you ask for a room and he will bring you to a lift and go to 2nd or 3 floor and put you into a room. He will also bring the gal for you.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Haha no wonder my Shanghai bros don't come down to Changping anymore.
So happening in Shanghai man.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTVman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro PF, Is the same KTV you also mentioned below:

Quote:
You can also go to Japanese KTV along 仙霞路, 安龙路in虹桥. The damage is about Rmb 500 per head for all you can drink beer or black label including the sitting fees and room charges. You can also request the gal to dress in the prepare uniform...
Do they bring just one mm or do they let you choose from a lineup?
Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I'm heading for shanghai soon..... Waiting for any FRs

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1