The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2008, 11:44 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: where my power point go to

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98 View Post
Alamak.... overlook this..... ...... But he join in May 2008 leh...... ........
Kekekeke.....join may one bo bian still have to start from 10 points .
Old 15-08-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
meehunkway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
the rule was change on 04/08/2008 by boss -
wah.. that means newbie members join before this date need to get 25 point more to get their 1st power..
Old 15-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Yea..i joined in jul and started with 10 points too.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 15-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Real07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Thank you to all Bros for explaining...

Wah u join later than me how come u got so many points???

Can spare some to me..
Old 15-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
sexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real07 View Post
Wah u join later than me how come u got so many points???.........Can spare some to me..
I can help you if I regain my power Now I have to contribute to earn my point too
Old 15-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 19
bangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant futurebangbangben has a brilliant future

To me, the point system is something which I personally use to justify the user.
Seriously, we are all sharing sensitive stuff to certain extend and this point system will help us to judge who are the more trust-worth samsters.

Of course down the pipeline, people will abuse the system but then... I still with the above.
Old 15-08-2008, 03:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meehunkway View Post
wah.. that means newbie members join before this date need to get 25 point more to get their 1st power..
Eh.... like what I said on my previous post those joined before 04 Aug 2008 their points starts from 10 and have to hit 35 points to get their power . Try and contribute more before BOSS change the system again .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
Well as for you bro , you do have your share of contribution plus maybe at one point you joined the other forum by BOSS and you get your bonus of 100 points Tio Bo .... me also got 100 points through there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real07 View Post
Thank you to all Bros for explaining...

Wah u join later than me how come u got so many points???

Can spare some to me..
You're welcome bro !!! But how to give some points to you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexkid View Post
I can help you if I regain my power : Now I have to contribute to earn my point too
Good Good Keep it up and you also can go to the new forum to contribute also .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangben View Post
To me, the point system is something which I personally use to justify the user.
Seriously, we are all sharing sensitive stuff to certain extend and this point system will help us to judge who are the more trust-worth samsters.

Of course down the pipeline, people will abuse the system but then... I still with the above.

I do agrees with you . I do get my fair share of upz and zapped also .
Old 15-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post

Well as for you bro , you do have your share of contribution plus maybe at one point you joined the other forum by BOSS and you get your bonus of 100 points Tio Bo .... me also got 100 points through there .

Yupp... den again, if wan something we gotta work for it. Theres no free lunch. Contribute and you will get recognise soon enuff..

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1