The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Becoming A Very Expensive Place To Cheong

wah lau eh you people....can rent room ...still can say safe meh..polisi want to raid whether on roof top or under ground sure kena burnt one..polisi want to chiak lui..sure can smell the Singapore dollar...
Old 19-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69
wah lau eh you people....can rent room ...still can say safe meh..polisi want to raid whether on roof top or under ground sure kena burnt one..polisi want to chiak lui..sure can smell the Singapore dollar...
Bro Ratcool, sorry ya .. me and acer are kinddin around .. treat it as a commercial break from the stressed out 'you kena marked by polisi in Batam .. elo pasti sudah' situation haha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 19-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!

ha ha ha..yeah yeah..I know you all are just joking..
Old 19-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

The FIRST CALL you should make is to the Singapore Embassy in Jakarta and look for the attache in-charge of immigration affairs..... the phone number is 62-811- 863-348

This number is a 24hr number 7 days a week and its a handphone number that the duty officer (a Singaporean) must carry with him at ALL TIMES...... please save it to your handphone, hor.

When he visit you, he can help you pack up your stuff at your hotel and keep somewhere safe for u for the time being.

And at the station, PLEASE get a reciept listing all the things u surrender to them but try to shove some rupiah up your ass or somewhere on your body if you need to buy cigarettes .......... I guess thats one good thing about indonesian jails, they allow you to smoke and if in a good mood, the polisi will run u little errands like buy cigarettes or chewing gum.....after all, u are their potential Santa Claus

The cells and toilet are normally together behind bars and normally u will find yourself with other people in the cell (I ever experience b4.... 9 other local people plus me...10.....in a cell 4m by 6m.....including toilet shithole) A clean cell is VERY important.... because u MUST take off your shoes and socks before going in....so imagine..... going barefoot to the wet shit/piss filled toilet to do your business..... try to do your pee/shit business in officer's toilet before they put u in!

I joke u not bros.....I been in there....... ha ha!
Old 19-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

Well done Bro very usefull info...thankyou
Old 19-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for a very useful info on on Batam.
It would be very helpful if you will let us know the name of
the hotel you were staying. We should avoid this hotel if possible
when we are there.
Old 20-04-2005, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
Chucky1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChucky1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which hotel did this happen in?
Old 20-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69
well for your info this is my third friend whom was caught in this set up..first one paid $20,000..second one paid $3000 as he knew people..third one is this one...I tell you becoming from bad to worse..

even myself with the people I know..don't want to take risk..when you are in the situation it is very difficult...
i think next time, call your friend to get a lawyer, contact the SG consulate or local MP.. make sure these bastards are not getting scott free.. well nothing to hide since he's going there with wife..if u go cheong then please contact lawyer only. get the police names and tell them if you pay 20k to get out, you rather pay 20k to have all their dick cut.

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 20-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyler69
i think next time, call your friend to get a lawyer, contact the SG consulate or local MP.. make sure these bastards are not getting scott free.. well nothing to hide since he's going there with wife..if u go cheong then please contact lawyer only. get the police names and tell them if you pay 20k to get out, you rather pay 20k to have all their dick cut.
well said, if so easy to let those bastards off the hook and lay their hand so easily to the singapore currency, it will tempt them to go for more and look out for next victims......in their mind - singaporean, kiasu and kiasi - so easy prey and easy money......S$20k, divided by 4-5 officers, that's proably more than what they can take home for a year........this time only 1/2 ectasy pill....next time, get more greedy, stuff 50g of cocaine or marijuana into our luggage or shirt....demand S$100k....
Old 20-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

ok lah, one more covered card for you guys ok?

when negotiating, do it as quick as possible.....why? because the longer u are held there, the more people in the station will know about it (it can and will escalate from assist inspector >>>> inspector>>>>senior inspector>>>station Komandant and all the other Kay Pohs in the middle ....... the more people involved on their end, the more needs to pay out...... the junior/assistant inspector does not want that because he will have to slice his pie in so many extra pieces.....less $$$ for him in the end

So use this to your advantage and bargain hard and quick ...because if it drag on too long (more than 6hrs for example) then even if the money is good but the fucker is now forced to think if he should accept or not accept AFTER dividing by all the extra people/kaypohs.

They are very stupid and simple minded people so they are used only to simple maths...... like $xxxx/2 or $xxxx/3 ....they get confused and scared when the formulae becomes $xxxx/(35% for chief+ 20% for imm. supervisor+15% for 2 others who accidentally stumbled into the situation+balance of 30% for him and his 2 buddies who came up with this brilliant idea in the first place)

OK thats it from me on this topic, I come here to cheong and not talk police and thief!

no need to up my rep points.....just trying to help and share so that we dont get conned next time.....but if you do up my points, I thank you in advance! ha ha!

Last edited by eddy; 20-04-2005 at 11:48 AM.
Old 20-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy

no need to up my rep points.....just trying to help and share so that we dont get conned next time.....but if you do up my points, I thank you in advance! ha ha!
you lidat say .. I also duno need or no need to upzz you ... hehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I also duno need or no need to upzz you ... hehehe
You say leh? say liao like no say lidat keke
Old 20-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
You say leh? say liao like no say lidat keke
you lidat say bro eddy good meh?
He provide us very good and important info you know..?
Oh ya, if I kena tangkap in Batam, you can give me any help from 'your side' ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
you lidat say bro eddy good meh?
He provide us very good and important info you know..?
Oh ya, if I kena tangkap in Batam, you can give me any help from 'your side' ?
I where got say bad things bout bro eddy? you put knife in my hand ah
If you kena then i ask my mother-inlaw to go bail you out loh keke
Old 20-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
If you kena then i ask my mother-inlaw to go bail you out loh keke
But how I know you, she and the mata got par-kart 1 or not? .. sekali mata minta S$1K .. she tell me I must baya S$2K then you and she arm-kang my S$1 .. how?

I think I better seek help from robertking1 .. he more honest.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread