The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!
Re: Sexless Relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphritzer
bro Is it really that possible? i mean relationship is mutual & one thing will lead to another & so on so forth. Humans have sexual desires so i'm actually amazed with big dick's positive answer.
being in a relationship does not mean u need to have sex... being in a relationship is more of having someone to tallk to.. to have someone to laugh and share your problem.. as for sex, well there is always other options here that is available here in this forum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 13-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickster
Well currently my status is bf/gf relationship, but i am sure that are some bros who are in hus/wife status who also having the same issue. To bro big dick ans, are u currently having flings outside or others release ? if so i guess ur frastration does not build up. then again i apologise if i am wrong.

yup.. me do have flings outside so i guess my frustation level not as high as u la.. bro.. and u dun need to apologise to me since we are both bros of LOME

ps.. see u at the tcss now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 13-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RonRon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since we are on the topic of Relationships and sex.. how often do the bros/sisters get involved with their partners.

I'm in one myself and i think on avg i get it once in 2-3 weeks. End of the day, i think its really not enough to satisfy my urges.

Comments?
Old 14-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
49ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

depends on yr gf's mentality too, i have a live in gf for 5 years but topic of marriage was never seriously discussed. I can tell shes not in a hurry to settle down, being a career minded woman. Not that i'm complaining...
Old 14-08-2006, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
Dickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i am rather confused and frastrated now? any bros or sister can give me a solution ?
Old 14-08-2006, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jimmy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well the solution to the problem can only come when we know the root of the problem.

What is the reason for the cessation of intimacy? What was it that you did ( i know you weren't unfaithful) but still unless we know, its hard to give you an answer.

If you choose to have a fling outside to satisfy your urges, you are putting your relationship at risk. If you were not unfaithful, but committed some other offence- and end up being punished by not being allowed to touch her,
imagine what the punishment will be if or when she finds out you have been unfaithful?

good luck,
Jimmy.
Old 14-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
madix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymadix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess every relationship has its differences, as for some, its purely companionship and some, family to take care of. Not all relationships are purely for physical intimacy.

But if you thrive on needing a healthy sex life with just one partner, your partner cannot deprive you of that very need. Guys are v different with gals in that aspect. If they are angry they will refuse sex. If guys are angry, we will prob make up after our love making session.

Work on the differences that led to your sex deprived state. If it works out best, since you two have already been together for so long. DO NOT bank on marriage to bring you more sex. Usually the opposite will happen.
Old 14-08-2006, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is really hard not to have sex during the course of relationship. I am not spared either
Old 14-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Acerpac

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Good day to all bros,
Having encounter a problem with my gf lately , so i am just wondering a few simple ques.

1) does a sexless relationship works?

2) If a gf /wife does not allow her husband or bf to touch her, it is a guys fault to stray or have flings outside? ps : husband /bf have being faithfull all the way.

no flaming pls. sorry if i offended any bros of sisters with my comments

nice day
regards
Confirm cannot last! Human got needs and wants mah. Sex is not everything in a relationship, but it's a important part in a relationship.
Old 14-08-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
Dickster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmmm i already say about my mistake is that i bu qiu shang jin , cos i really take my time to finished my part tmie degree and til now is yet to completed. but wat she knows about the carreer path i want? i holds a dip, mcse ,ccna and ceh. i have completed 2 modules out of 4 for my ccnp , thus i am taking my degree slowly . my parents and her does not understand evcen i talk to them nicely Now my partents exerting pressure on her over me , thus i think she is very upset about it and quarrel with me which get really heated up.
Old 14-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hmmmm i already say about my mistake is that i bu qiu shang jin , cos i really take my time to finished my part tmie degree and til now is yet to completed.
bro, sorry to say this, its time to get a new gf who wont say you "bu qiu shang qin", but will say you are very academically driven instead.
Old 14-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. my parents and her does not understand evcen i talk to them nicely Now my partents exerting pressure on her over me , thus i think she is very upset about it and quarrel with me which get really heated up.

I guess you need to have a nice talk with your parents over this. Your parents exsertting force on her to marry? Tell your parents about the cost of living and you all need time to plan too.

Afterall, marriage need planning also, and commitment. They have to understand the point that you need time. They in a rush to have grand children? Cant blame them also. But you got to let them understand your point, and cannot rush.

Sillypore is not a cheap place to have kids. And life is hatic also.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
angie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangie II deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fellas i'm sure u all muz have heard of dis.. sexless relationship may result in 'siao cheong nau' (semen gushing thru ur brain)

WYSIWYG = WHAT YOU SEE IS WORRYING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Old 14-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

sometimes gf/wife dun let u touch her, is coz they hv someone else doing tat oredi. women are very emotional creatures n generally more monogamous than guys.
bro dickster, i do hope this is not ur case; but if it is, than u hv to move on.
all the best.
Old 14-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro dickster..i think you rely need to sit dwn n talk tings thru wif yr parents n gf liao..its either u give in to them to wad they want(marriage) or they give in to you which is to understand yr reason for taking yr time to finish yr degree n the need to be ready in all aspects b4 getting married..

if u do not talk things thru wif them n reach a compromise,im afraid tings will only get worse..yr gf might be more fustrated n uall might end up quarrelling more often which in e end break up..worse ting is all tis ting might affect u in yr studies or work..

of cos it will b gd if they can understand u in e end but if they dont..mayb to end all tis u might rely want to consider marriage soon cos if no compromise is reached..tis will only b a vicious cycle tt never ends...

take care bro..
wish you all e best..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1