The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first sex story based on a true account

Nice story...keep it flowing.
Old 28-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvc69
nice story...i think i know which poly were u +++ing about...haha the room was realli big...with a few shower head...keep it up!!!
yo bro, u know where it is ? haha it has only one shower head, its more like a private showering area for VIP. its really big and spacious. i got to know the place because i frequent the sport complex after class to use the gym or jog. nice place though.. i hope to visit that place again some action hahaha hope you enjoy the story
Old 28-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

hey bros ..i'm in the midst of writing the section on the one of the most exciting sex i ever had in my life. i hope to get it done by tonight. so stay tune ya. enjoy!!
Old 28-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
kel_te deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gd one bro

keep up ur pace
Old 28-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

hmmm my thread seems abit quiet leh .... anyone still interested ? anyway here is the next part. hope you all will enjoy reading.

wah ...I could not take it anymore, I pulled her up, turn her against the wall and lifted her right leg. Instead of stopping me , she guided my rod into her love hole and told me to fuck her. I slowly slide my hard rod into her. Oh man she was so tight and it felt so warm ( I was a virgin at that time ) After moving in slightly more, I could feel some resistance. I knew it could be due to her hymen as she was a virgin too so I tried to be as gentle as possible. As I was pushing in, she moaned in pain “ahh ahhh it hurts” and sank her nails on my back but I didn’t stop and soon I was in. I slowly move my rod in and out of her. The pain slowly turned into pleasure for her and I watched my rod moved in and out of her. I quicken my pace of penetrating her pussy, She moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck while I pound her. After a while she moved her palm to my ass and pulled them in trying to get me to fuck her hard. I asked her if she wants me to fuck her harder and she screamed “yes baby” and I told her “keep yr volume down”, “how hard do you want” she moaned “as hard as possible”. Upon hearing her plea, i rocked my lower back and increase the tempo. She was moaning n breathing so heavily that I wish I could fuck her like this forever. The next things I knew, she started to scratch my back and she came. I withdraw my rod and could see trace of blood, I was kind of shock and ask if she was ok. She told me she was fine and wanted more.

We then move over to the bench (we did try it out on the floor at first but the bench was a better idea, read the last portion of this part and you will know why) and changed over to doggy and I bang her hard from the back. The sound of my body banging on her ass and her moaning really turned me on and I bang her as hard as I could. I moved my hands over to her boobs and squeezed them. She was very turned on by that and came but she hungers for more. After a while, I slowed the pace down but focus more on ramming in harder. Its really funny to see her body jerked forward with a moan. I then stood up with her up from the doggy posture and lifted both her legs in my arms to spread her wide and rammed into her again the wall. It didn’t took me too long to cum. When I told her I was going to cum and she grab my head n whispered in the most seductive voice I ever heard ( I can still remember that voice now… I sure miss it) “cum ohh..cum in me baby, I want to feel your hot cum in me” I did not need another invitation and I rammed my hard rod into her pussy a few times and exploded. Ohhh man I came really hard and blasted a lot of cum into her.

We collapsed on to the floor and I could see my cum dripping from her pussy, what a sight!! . We laid on the floor totally wasted for a ten mins trying to catch our breath before taking our shower. It was a really nice shower cause she helping me to rub n cleaning my body n my tired rod before cleaning herself. After we were ready, I went out to inspect the area to ensure that the coast was clear before asking her to come out. It sure was a total workout. I crashed once I got home. This was one of the most exciting sex experiences I ever had in my life. The feeling of having sex in the public and worrying that someone might catch you really spice up the sex. Now that I looked back, I was really adventurous at that time.

Some additional stuff I learned – never do missionary and doggy position a bath room floor. I believe the experience bros here will know why. The tiles are hard and wet, its makes it hard to stay in the same position. Whats worst, your knee cap will hurt and you may cause abrasion on the skin of your knee. i tried but its didn’t work well unless you have a big towel and lay it over the floor. It will prevent your knees from sliding but it still hurts. Hope you find this information useful. Thanks for the support. cheers
Old 31-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Samster

hmm Seems my story don interest most bros here .. anyway this is the last section of it.

The next week pass very slowly, I didn’t have much time to meet up with eva so we stay in contact thru text messages. The horny messages really turned me on. My brothers in camp could sense a difference in me and knew I must have met some girls. Under our bunk law, there should not be any secret between us, so I told them my story. Haha my hot blooded army mates couldn’t take it and ask me to introduce eva and her friends to them. I had no choice but to agree else I will subject myself to various tortures.

That Friday, I have a medical appointment in the early afternoon in a hospital so I could leave camp. So I arrange to meet eva at her place after my appointment. So I rushed back home to change shorts n slippers and then went to her place cause she told me her parents n brother was not home. Once I got there, we started our love making session. We first took a shower together and proceeded to her bed room. We dropped our towels around us n I laid her down on her bed and started my attack on her tits. I circled my tongue round her nipples and she love the feeling of that. I then moved my hands into south towards her pussy and massage her clits. It didn’t take long for her pussy to become moist. I then move on to her neck, ear and finally to her lip and started our tongue fighting. While doing that, I was also fingering her. On and off she moaned softly and prompted to finger her more. After some finger was sore, I told her I wanted to taste her pussy and she wanted to taste my dick so that was how we started 69. I didn knew that name until sometime later. But the feeling was damn good. Her pussy was drench with her love juice and I fingered her while my tongue attacked her clits while she sucked my dick. She was actually moaning and sucking and that “slurp slurp” kind of sound made me even harder. She came, I stopped and asked her how much she wants my hard rod in her. She got those CFM face and started talking dirty to me. I was so horny and rammed my rod into her in missionary position. I was pounding my rod into her pussy while she moaned. Sometimes I will slow down to make her beg me for more. I just love her to see her slutty face begging me to fuck her harder. We then changed over to doggy, I rammed into her really hard and slapped on her ass. She moaned like whore and we were really enjoying the love making session …

Suddenly we heard the opening of her main door, someone is back and my heart sank immediately. She said, it could my mum…. I was like holy shit … jumped off the bed n picked up my underwear n shorts. She too panicked and tried to put on her outfit. She told me to hide somewhere in the room cause her mum never allows her to bring a guy home… damn … I am screwed for sure … she opened her wardrobe and ask me to hide in there. I didn’t bother to think twice n hop right in. she then went out to hide my slippers. Lucky there are a lot of footwear lying around so it was not so obvious. It was so bloody hot in her wardrobe and I could hear mum foot step coming closer and shouting at her to tidy her room cause her room was in a mess due to our love making session. My hard rod now shrunk into mini me and I was praying that her mum will not come into her room n open her wardrobe. After that they both left the room. During that time, five mins was like ages man, and eva finally open the wardrobe and let me out. The moment she saw me, she burst out laughing cause my face was pale and I was sweating like mad cause it was damn bloody hot. She told me I looked very pathetic, like some kind of drug addict hiding from the police. In my mind, I was thinking .. what the F$#%, I am so worried and you are laughing, I will punish you the next time. She told me her mum was having a shower so it the most appropriate time to escape. Without a second thought I bid her good bye and run off as fast as I could. I got a cold drink at the nearby 7-11 to chill out. It sure was a frightening experience.

We were together for 3 months, the flame sort of die down and we started to drift apart. She went back to her ex and i left sg to further my studies.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
SeeMeLang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro. Anymore interesting stories?
Old 01-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
goktvonly is Cool - loads of Potential

yo bro...any of the gals can recommend ?
Old 02-01-2006, 03:58 AM
spam_lighter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by goktvonly
What are you, some moron??? this is a recollection of a bro's experience, not some sex/dating agency advertisement lah
Old 02-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goktvonly
Sorry bro, as mentioned this happen to me quite some time ago... dont have any to recommend u ..
Old 03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
Deep Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, looking forward for more bro.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
STi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySTi- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story there bro twinsresist2... so when u 1st F**K her both of u are virgin???
Old 03-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi-
Nice story there bro twinsresist2... so when u 1st F**K her both of u are virgin???
yap .. we were both virgin at that time... those good old days... now old liao ... sweet memories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1