The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will you accept it???????

Something is fishy there... Better dun take the risk..

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 24-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5934 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Think TS left out alot of info...his gf should be a foreigner who had signed a contract to work in this line...the company paid for her work permit, air fare, etc...

It may be lesser but gf inflated the figure...want to treat TS as carrot or robert...
If she is a foreigner, then the more TS can't marry her as she is holding a work permit! If married, she will have to leave Sillypore and TS will then try applying PR-ship for her. Not easy.....
Old 24-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggylicks View Post
First of all , I would like to ask you, whether you are having doubts about her being a masseurs or about the 30K?
Before you jump into any conclusion, I would suggest that you talk to her. But since you say that you are in a relationship with her for 5 years and getting married, and if you are having doubts about her, I guess, you don't really love her that much to begin with...
Cheers.
hey hey...long time not see.. tot u suppose to juz lurk..

anyway, TS...30K after 5 years? She took loan arh...btw, SGD or RMB... how come she did not ask you for help if she knew you can afford 30K in the 1st place.

Masseur is fine so long as limited extras are provided.. it is a decent job ler, else where can bros like me get their aches soothed.

It is your choice...merry christmas

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very fishy with the $30K bond thing.
Very sceptical on both of your love and committment to each other.
Act on impulse or have you miss out any factors to consider? Family, future...
Spend some time to check with the legal body on the rules and regulations for foreigner to marry you.

if I were you, I would not even think of marrying her. I would make it clear to her right in beginning. Can have no strings attached FB relationship only.

Just my opinions.

一失筑成千古恨 (hope got it right.)

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 24-12-2009, 12:08 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

DUMP her
end of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodboy5117 View Post
tell me if u find out ur girlfriend is a massager, wht will u all can do? break off with her ? or any way to be solve ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

TS,

Look like it more than meets the eye

If you really love her so much ... you can choose to act blur

However, you better rethink hard she maybe repaying something not letting you know

I suggest you have a heart to heart talk with her first, if really something fishy - sad to say "pull your hand brake"
Old 24-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!

Hey Goodboy,

List the bros here and take their advice. They are very sharp when it comes to these things.

Dun be too good a boy till u let others con you before your very eyes.

Have a good Christmas to all and a Happy New Year 2010!

THG
Old 24-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justdarren81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhockgin View Post
Hey Goodboy,

List the bros here and take their advice. They are very sharp when it comes to these things.

Dun be too good a boy till u let others con you before your very eyes.

Have a good Christmas to all and a Happy New Year 2010!

THG
totally agree with the bros. She will take your money, and then pretend to be "guai" and den start to FL behind your back! read the papers recently, they say there was this case the woman even take money from the husband to "do business" but turns out she was FL-ing!! some business huh!
Old 24-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
strikeking73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
all sammyboy, hope that i post this thread in the right place. will all the sammyboy tell me if u find out ur girlfriend is a massager, wht will u all can do? break off with her ? or any way to be solve ? both of the relationship together almost 5 fives and getting marry, and she juz join this line, will you accept it? and she have a contract with agent, if she quit, need to conpensate 30000 to agent . anyone can give yr truly advice?????? thanks
Another "Robert HEAD"!!!
Old 24-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

TS why in the world would you agreed to her to be in this line
Old 24-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goodboy5117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6s View Post
TS why in the world would you agreed to her to be in this line
thanks you for all bros here and advice all yr idea to share with me.

let me more detail:
she tell me that she become a make up artist. n under one agent to do her working permit as one year contract, at first i believed her at all. n i heard she talking with the agent as well, n finally i found out last week during my birthday , i ask her to honest with me, but she keep refuse to admit she as a massager, at last she finally tell the truth, n i ask her to quit this job immediately, n she said have to compesate sin30,000 if break the contract. i ask her can i look at the contract n give to my lawyer n study, n she right away to call her agent ask her to copy one contract give to me, the contract will received by 4 jan 2010. bros, will update to all bros the contract

she ask me since i find out she as the massager, will i accept her any more? she now working 2 months, n i realy dont know how to do, n what to do now. she say the money that she earn is for our future life can better.

be frankly, i love her no doubt, but how can i facing a woman who working this line? i been thinking so much n confuse. i hope the contract can break it without any legal action n compensate againest her, n jump out this line.

sound like i already forgive her, but my mind keep thinking, will i accept to forgive her??? 5 years relationship, it hurts, really hurts...........

thanks again bros
Old 24-12-2009, 05:23 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

whores are meant to be screwed and dump
only fools marry whores..
don;t be a fool.

Quote:
but my mind keep thinking, will i accept to forgive her??? 5 years relationship, it hurts, really hurts...........

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
don;t be a fool.
Only fool will act irrationally.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

TS u only post today but u know her 5 yrs
u hav lawyer to solve matters for you
As whether or not to accept she works tat line
Is all up to u.Not fair to advice further.
Old 24-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
don;t be a fool.
Quote:
thanks you for all bros here and advice all yr idea to share with me.

she ask me since i find out she as the massager, will i accept her any more? she now working 2 months, n i realy dont know how to do, n what to do now. she say the money that she earn is for our future life can better.

Ya better for her not you my friend
Bro TS give more info can bo?

Hope we are wrong .... but............................. most massager end up massage other and get "massage" as well

Is she a massager in those indoor stadium type ... at least those are suppose to be "clean" If that the case, i think can still accept la ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1