The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jonsgt is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Stay away from kirsty

O.O omg...... Thanks TS for the reminder..... will blacklist tat hp no. !!!!!
Old 23-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Mee Pok is Cool - loads of Potential

Look, we have to do something about it otherwise there will be more people falling prey to his trick.

I have a suggestion: Call that number and lure that "monster" out to a deserted place. Then blanket him and beat him up.

This monster deserve to be taught a lesson
Old 23-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
edgar18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha...........its Sherine
Old 23-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Simus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She very notorious, never know got such a famous person until I come here....and her photor looks....ermm.....accquired taste ?
Old 23-07-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
Brinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrinjal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hahhahahaa ...... sorry can't help laughing but this is no mock on TS misfortune.

IT has struck again.

All those here from earlier times all know abt the famous IT

OMG and those phone numbers ...... sends a shiver through all our spines.

TS is lucky IT did not force itself on him.

Others got traumatised for years
Old 23-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
SexPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS sorry for your misfortune, but I just could not stop laughing at your story! Well reading your post just made my day

Cheers Mate!
Dream
About
Sex
Old 23-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
stomperromper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS i like the way u handled the situation~! *thumbs up*
Old 23-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

the it strikes back !!!!!
Old 23-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 17
Strawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrawberry is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Trip View Post
Mate, I was the first one to post the "FR" on SB back during Delphi days many years ago (my nick was Snowy69). Yes, an encounter with shim is very very traumatising to the extent she ran out of the hotel and bang the bonnet of my car, stopping my car while i was driving away. You are not alone mate.
I met her once in her house at west coast way way way back in my younger days. Luckily manage to get away fast, as she is too BIG to run after me. She is... really an incredible hulk. She is even longer than Sammy Forum.

Strawberry Club...
www.strawberryclubz.weebly.com

Old 23-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
wolf_whale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup. Thanks bros who are reading this and for those who don't know about it. Please kindly take down the number and be warned of HESHE so you can don't experience what the other Bros and myself have went through. Perhaps it is a timely reminder as well like Bro Jonsgt mentioned.

Bro Sweet Trip, Sorry it happened to you as well. Thank you for being the first to have brought this up many years back. And now many bros are not unfamiliar to this number/person. I am just resurfacing a reminder for the other newbies here.

Bro Strawberry...you are really lucky to have been able to get away! Well done!

Bro Sex Pat and Bro Brinjal, just glad this episode helped to make your day by bringing a smile to start the weekend going.

Bro Mee Pok, we should work on how to prevent this from happening again. But I am not sure if "Dao pok" HESHE would help. Something civil and yet evil would be good to look into. Suggestions? Else, let just have the reminder be good enough.

Sis Kristy, no pun intended but I abit stunned when I saw your nick because it reminds me of HESHE. But you are here for awhile with good rep so I should have got YOU instead of HESHE. ARgh~

I'd like to take opportunity to thank the Bros who upped me:
Bro rivacle
Bro blacktaj
Bro blue_black
Bro aaron_clock
Bro longjohn2010 (and yes I hope I can get a good bonk before I fly tmrw)
Bro Liudage

I will read up on how to use my new rep and power to repay back to bro who help upped me. Meanwhile, if I find any nice local and ladies, I'll share it with all.

I look forward to do a good FR on local soon.
Rivcale, Blacktaj, Blue_black, Aaronclock, Longjohn2010, Liudagem, GTRboy, Yoshii, Tepes, Strudel, Handy, Hotdeal4you, izerkudie, Oriental.Angel, Old_yet_horny, Owen1, Enose, Greenspot, Looks4fats, Megatronzombie, redboi, baby Tht, mchnsg, LentorGarden, mitmit, Sam30sg
Old 23-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
casanovano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well for this thread i think all the OKT will sure use this and say... well at least this will not happen if you used us... which to a certain extend is true.... u see FL which work alone really have no 'Q.C' and thus really is up to our luck.... at least OKT no matter how bad the extend is, still a woman will not risk being rape in a hotel by a Shim..... will suggest newbie stick with refer by bros here or OKT... ladies which u are on the own always tried to meet them at a public place.... thus, if they cheat you u are not wrong to fly them areoplane and tell them u are not comming..
(THIS ONLY APPLIED WHEN A SHE BECOME A SHIM AND A 18 YR OLD BECOME A 50 YR OLD something along that line.. if not please give them a polite rejection fee usually 20-50 bucks depend on you

hope this advise will help...
Old 24-07-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

ya..she is damn famous one..
Old 24-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lester20102 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I emphatize with your encounter with a 'fake Kristy'and consider myself fortunate
that my scheduled meeting was aborted.

The description of her fits her self introduction ovwer the telephone to the T.
She claims she is a chinese 1.72 m recently virginised and highly sexed.
Apart from calling herself a NUS law student she said she is a President's
scholar and therefore enjoyed free loding and school fees fully sponsored.

We arranged to meet at 12.30 pm at Harbour View hotel of her choice which is close to her
Hostel. I was there sharp parked my car and called her cos I sensed something was amissed.
Luckily I didn't book a room. She told me she is on her way in a cab.and expect to arrive in
10 mins. Waited for 30 mins under the scouching sun and no sign of her. So I decided to leave
For my office. Had a late luch and at 1.30 pm I received an sms that she had arrived.

I told her I had left cos she was 1 hour late she apologised and ask for another time slot.
I told her she is a fake never honour her appointment. She rebutted that I am a fake instead
Cos I didn't book a room to wait for her arrival.

I took a longer lunch time off to bonk her so had to rush back since she was late. Reading your
Episode I think my failed encounter was a blessing in disguise.

Bros beware of this fake kristy. I initially she was kristy the legend.
Old 25-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

i think there's an identity confusion... let me try to clarify

Kirsty = Sherine (94334141)

Kristy = 89kristy89 the squirter (8357xxxx)

89kristy89 has many FRs but her thread was deleted. i can verify she is real and below is her post... hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89kristy89 View Post
poor thing lol.

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 25-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ha Sherine or now Kristy strikes again. hope IT's contact should be given to bros in other threads who is desperately looking for FB or so call Free Bonks.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1