The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eozei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
Yea, I thought so too but it's weird that some men really don't mind the sharing. Sometimes some women don't mind being shared too.
I share this thought. I guess in the end one cannot fathom the multitude of fetishes the world has to offer, and the people that will sign up to said fetishes.

But I'm not judging -- people can feel free to enjoy what they wish to enjoy.
Old 31-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

just a point of perspective, sex is just physical

sharing is always better than cheating.. to some it is a fetish, to others is a open exploration of sexual activities with other like minded people..

Plain sex just gets boring, some kinks are always need to spice things up.

In some sense swinging, just happens there and then.. emotionally and spiritually, they're bonded even closer because they have a deep trust for each other.
Theres no reason to cheat out of curiosity for what they've not tried before.. male and female..

It is weird at first, but once you're in it as a couple.. you'll find that it is nothing more than the same activity as playing mix badminton or tennis and swapping partners..
There is no logic, reason or explanation to it.. in a way i see it as evolution of mind set where most of the same activity people are more as friends then lust fucks.. and it is kinky in many ways..

It is only those who are insecure about their relationship, which brings them to question other people's behavior.
Most of the swinging couples I've come into contact are very loving and open about everything... they're more open about their lives and sexual preference because theres nothing to hide really.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 31-12-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Why do some men share their girlfriend/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post

sharing is always better than cheating.. to some it is a fetish, to others is a open exploration of sexual activities with other like minded people..

In some sense swinging, just happens there and then.. emotionally and spiritually, they're bonded even closer because they have a deep trust for each other.
Theres no reason to cheat out of curiosity for what they've not tried before.. male and female..

It is weird at first, but once you're in it as a couple.. you'll find that it is nothing more than the same activity as playing mix badminton or tennis and swapping partners..
There is no logic, reason or explanation to it.. in a way i see it as evolution of mind set where most of the same activity people are more as friends then lust fucks.. and it is kinky in many ways..

It is only those who are insecure about their relationship, which brings them to question other people's behavior.
Most of the swinging couples I've come into contact are very loving and open about everything... they're more open about their lives and sexual preference because theres nothing to hide really.
HI bro ,Well said.I totally agree with you .
Old 01-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
A close male friend recently told me that there is something called dogging which is public sex that usually involve strangers taking turns having sex with a consenting woman, or in some cases, a consenting girlfriend/wife, and other men just watching the sex act from a distance. He told me that he went to a few dogging events, and at some of such dogging events, had sex with a consenting man's wife in a public place while her husband watched from a distance
First, if I really love the gal then I wun wanna share.
But if she is only a FB then I'd love it if she wanna try swinging w me.

Second, Wondergal, is your friend's dogging event in Singapore?
Old 01-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a phenomenon used to describe the kind of excitement or arousal when men see their wives/mates being courted by another competing male. This is known as the Coolidge effect.

I suspect that's the mechanism at work with respect to wife-sharing, as well as the various stories that titillate us here - including ones where partners or wives are taken forcefully and then start to enjoy it (such as the award winning story "The Longest 4 days of my life"), or stories of cuckolding (such as "Trainee's attempt at hotwife"), or even stories of affairs (such as the currently running "My Happy Life").

Although the stories are somewhat varied, the arousal mechanism is quite similar and seems to capitalize on the aforementioned Coolidge-effect. This is most likely why people get into wife-sharing, cuckolding, and so on.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting article. But it seems to apply more to how a single male behaves in presence of new females.

Come in the name of science we need a male volunteer and 3 ladies to shag him out then intro a 4th lady lolz
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

well said n agree. hope my oc can understand tat one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnhubby71 View Post
Hi I am one of them that is willing to share my wife with others to add spice in our SEX and Marriage life as one.
envy u, bro...
Old 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -229 / Power: 0
iojr iojr iojr
i'm personally fine with it.

both me & my girlfriend have been swinging for quite some time now & it really has enhanced the trust & love between the both of us.

i believe that with swinging, the both of us can enjoy the variety that both of us crave for, without worrying about the fact that we're cheating on each other.

before we started swinging, we sat down & talked about it for a pretty long time before we actually came to an agreement on how it'd be done & we have not regretted the fact that we ventured into swinging.

it may be a taboo to most couples & i believe that it varies from couple to couple.

well, at the end of the day,
some may find it kinky, some may find it exciting, & some may not find it as an activity of interest.

Last edited by iojr; 02-01-2013 at 12:50 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2016 / Power: 16
howck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond reputehowck001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iojr View Post
i'm personally fine with it.

both me & my girlfriend have been swinging for quite some time now & it really has enhanced the trust & love between the both of us.

i believe that with swinging, the both of us can enjoy the variety that both of us crave for, without worrying about the fact that we're cheating on each other.

before we started swinging, we sat down & talked about it for a pretty long time before we actually came to a agreement on how it'd be done & we have not regretted the fact that we ventured into swinging.

it may be a taboo to most couples & i believe that it varies from couple to couple.

well, at the end of the day,
some may find it kinky, some may find it exciting, & some may not find it as a topic of interest.
if you both are agree then i don't see any problem... should enjoy ..

Other can't feel/imagine your thoughts

cheers..!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yea, I thought so too but it's weird that some men really don't mind the sharing. Sometimes some women don't mind being shared too.
Maybe the women have fantasies too or being psycho by their bf or hubby into fulfilling their fantasies lor...anyway I like the tiger in the animal world I only mate with different females but no one touches what is mine I will bites...
Old 02-01-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Seriously when I step into such with CO, I am quite unhappy and jealousy kind. However, it was my CO who have such fetish, and so well, we tried soft swing (Like same room sex), before going into heavier kind (like switching)... Right now, still felt jealousy when seeing another guy bang my CO... But again, seeing she's happy and enjoying it, makes me much better...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 02-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here's an article with an interesting take on why people swap:-

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/is-wife-swapping-risky/
Old 02-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
colorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolorwolf888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=238973

Thread of the year 2012

-----Explore @ http://ourhotwives.org/forum/-----
Old 05-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yea plain sex does get boring after some time. This is why there are kinky alternatives like outdoor, role-play, BDSM, and of course, there is sharing and swapping and swinging, or whatever it's called. It's just that I wonder about the men's attitude towards their women, and also the women's attitude towards themselves, when they participate in sharing or swapping or swinging.

I have had my own experiences with sharing and I sometimes felt somewhat sexually objectified but interestingly also very excited about myself involved in the act that is always in submission.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1