The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Re: THREAD FOR PLACES TO AVOID....CHEATING / LOUSY SERVICE

L* Spa Mohd sultan and a another one of them. Thinking their hands are gold plated.
Old 14-05-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
qmqmqm is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
Upper Serangoon Road, Garden Spa n Envy Spa, believe both same boss, AVOID !
Plan to there this weekend, why need to avoid? Share more
Old 14-05-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

We all should just paste and add on for future reports
Old 15-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Good thread. But I notice this type of thread will die off prematurely. Think boss sam took it down to protect the paid customers of him
I don;t think BOSS SAM runs this forum anymore.

It's run by an offshoot of the PAP machinery, They use Forums like this for intelligence and feedback purposes.

No, I am not smoking weed as I write this.
Old 15-05-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13921 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmqmqm View Post
Plan to there this weekend, why need to avoid? Share more
1hr 98, if u think it is cheap, go ahead.
Old 15-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 1
Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!
Quote:
How about GQ price?
Old 15-05-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!Oliveraa is one of the Best!

Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliveraa View Post
How about GQ price?
the chain of spas do not provide GQ (most MLs hold the line, a good 90% of them) you can try your luck.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13921 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How about GQ price?
no gq, they just hdly n caress ur dick only...
Old 15-05-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I do agree that their entrance price is high, but so is half of the spa in Singapore. So are we judging both the entrance fee or the service of the ML here?

Just to add on to the bro list of shops with the same boss. Hong Spa and VIP spa at Serangoon garden are also under them. Saw them listed on their member card lol.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to behold
I was there early for my appt then the girls quarreling outside my room, even though paid entrance but I just zao no point the mood also spoiled.
Quote:
Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent needs to be avoided.
Very bad spa management. Booked rose and confirmed. Reached spa and inside the room shower then tell me Rose need another 1hr. Customer extend. Double booking still lie to me. Got booking still allow other customer extend? Which spa do this shit. Assigned Lucky, keep eating my time, say oil don’t have, wash hands and etc, wash hand where got need so long. Massage so so, not to mentioned the top up of $100 and her boobs are as hard as a rock. Man-made silicon. Yucks. Sharing this to avoid other brothers falling into their trap.
Old 15-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Well I do agree that their entrance price is high, but so is half of the spa in Singapore. So are we judging both the entrance fee or the service of the ML here?

Just to add on to the bro list of shops with the same boss. Hong Spa and VIP spa at Serangoon garden are also under them. Saw them listed on their member card lol.
Hong spa actually got special anot?
Old 15-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWongJ View Post
I was there early for my appt then the girls quarreling outside my room, even though paid entrance but I just zao no point the mood also spoiled.
Why didn't you get your $60 back?
Old 15-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dazza4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Soul Massage in Opal Crescent? Any good?
Old 15-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza4 View Post
Anyone tried Soul Massage in Opal Crescent? Any good?
If I remember, it's $89. Counter will upsell you to 1.5 hour if the ml don't have appointment after that. Secondly, will ask you to join membership $10, go 10 times free one time. Very turned off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1