The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tired of cheonging

Hi Bro TS,
I was taught to cheong at the age of 16. IMHO, there are reasons for a man to cheong. For single w/o gf, cheonging could be for fun and sexual needs. For single with gf, could be entertainment or basically extra fun (too horny or too ter ko). For marriage, most likely entertainment or problem with OC.
When I was par tor-ing, never cheong cos all luv/time/commitment give to gf. Now married but sometimes cheong KTV(work entertainment) and HC(work and personal relief). Personally, tired of cheonging? Yes I am. So, u hv to self-check to see what u want and re-set yr bearings. Best wishes.
Old 31-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

No one is suffering from any syndrome.
The reason why you feel so lethargic or aimless about this is becos you havent really put the previous one into total cold storage.
Many a time, she'll be used as a benchmark..........
Looks, boobs, ass, GFE, BBBJ CIM...SWALLOW??? etc etc hehehehe u get da drift
An eagle will always be an eagle...needs to swoop down for kills to be an eagle.......
Thus, the lingering tot of her will always hinder you from leading a normal life........
Remember what i said about no one can chain you to the past except yourselves?????
Well here you go.........
Now picture an eagle who does nottin everyday but sit in its nest and rot away.........this is the Moral of the story!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 31-01-2009, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LOL....

DO_YOU_BJ uncle sure say correct.

I must be missing this singer AF, cannot RTF..

Anyway, I will go away see what prey is yummy for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
No one is suffering from any syndrome.
The reason why you feel so lethargic or aimless about this is becos you havent really put the previous one into total cold storage.
Many a time, she'll be used as a benchmark..........
Looks, boobs, ass, GFE, BBBJ CIM...SWALLOW??? etc etc hehehehe u get da drift

Thus, the lingering tot of her will always hinder you from leading a normal life........
Now picture an eagle who does nottin everyday but sit in its nest and rot away.........this is the Moral of the story!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The lustful part in me, I have no issues in dealing with it. I am clear minded to know. The infatuation part in me, is my biggest enemy, and am still learning to deal with and control it.

I have liken my infatuation part to be the role of a terrorist; it strikes at you when you least expected it to happen, when you thought you have it under control.

Haha.... just to let you noe, I knew a WL who has offered to give me money when she learnt that I owe the bank money. The money which I paid her and deposited into her a/c, she duly withdrew all (plus what she had earned through her WL activities) and gave that back to me. I was stunned, absolutely dumbfounded. I tested her by taking that stack of money, and observing her reaction to it. She felt a little uneasy of course. If she has behave as if nothing has happened, then I will grow very suspicious of her being a high class KC-er. And later that night, she said something to me "This money may not mean a lot to you, but it means a lot to me. I'm giving it back to you because in the first place, I am the cause to your loan. I hope you pay back the bank and never to borrow again." I was dumbfounded the 2nd time.

I kept the money until the last minute of my last day. Before coming back to Sg, we went to the bank and deposited back the money into her account. I told her "In the first place, when I borrowed the money, I have every means to return them back, hence there is no need to worry about the loan. Your spending time with me already cause you 6 days of income, and CNY is coming. This money is for you to keep. Rest assured that I am able to pay back the loan." I observed her reaction, expecting to see a relieved face. But heck no, her reaction was one which showed worries.

Heck, I could have been a bastard and left with the money. But doing that is going to haunt me even much more. Giving her back the money is a way of atoning myself and giving myself the excuse that this is still a commercial transaction.

This is what is eating inside me.

P/S: The overdraft is real, it is just a matter of timing my funds did not come at the right time. Also, there is no way I am going to borrow without any means of repaying back to the bank. This I am very clear about that.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro C&W,

I wont like to play fire with fire, especially with $$$ concern.

They may be cheated with $$$ before so they may be very careful and in their mind they changed the person's perspective.

As of taking anything from WLs, I have only taken drinks, or water, remind myself they work for $$$ and how can I use her $$$ to buy things for me.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

Sorry to mention I am also at war with certain mei mei in forum.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooden_Handle View Post
Bro C&W,

They may be cheated with $$$ before so they may be very careful and in their mind they changed the person's perspective.

As of taking anything from WLs, I have only taken drinks, or water, remind myself they work for $$$ and how can I use her $$$ to buy things for me.
Thanks for your advice, bro Wooden_Handle. Perhaps letting her know about my overdraft is a mistake afterall. But at that point of time, I thought it was a good way of letting her noe indirectly about me becoming a carrot head. Also it wasn't really intentional, and during TCSS this thing kinda slipped out.

Also which is why I returned what she gave me (nothing more, nothing less).
Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Bro C&W

NO NO, honesty is necessary for relationship and if I am you I will tell her I am on overfraft.

Thats all its essential, for them to know u not simple carrot. So they have to make the choice whether moving on or stuck together.

PLUS never take any $$$ or offer from them, no way to use their money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablesnwires View Post
Thanks for your advice, bro Wooden_Handle. Perhaps letting her know about my overdraft is a mistake afterall. But at that point of time, I thought it was a good way of letting her noe indirectly about me becoming a carrot head. Also it wasn't really intentional, and during TCSS this thing kinda slipped out.

Also which is why I returned what she gave me (nothing more, nothing less).
Old 01-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

I am tired of new discovery, the so called hot mei mei actually trying to bluff company here to make contact in PRC, so she can say she has lots of contact to make business, but both side also 0
Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster

Oh, did I mention about this is eating inside me?

It is eating inside because despite what she had done, I am still trying to find a reason that she is KC-cing me. I am struggling with that reason. I'll seen and heard countless stories about WLs sucking you and hanging you high and dry.

How I wish it was a case of a parasitic WL sucking away from its host. The only way right now is I am trying to tell myself that this is still purely a commercial transaction, which up to now I believe I'm not doing that a great job.

Bros here will definitely advise me to stop contacting this WL, that I am sure. Since in their opinions, I am already I kenna KC-ed big time.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro C&W

NO NO, honesty is necessary for relationship and if I am you I will tell her I am on overfraft.

Thats all its essential, for them to know u not simple carrot. So they have to make the choice whether moving on or stuck together.

PLUS never take any $$$ or offer from them, no way to use their money.
The only trump card that I have right now is to proclaim I'm retrenched (yes, it's underhanded but necessary) and will have no means of going there to see her. But this is going to be used as a last resort.

As to whether we can be together, we both know that it is impossible between us. She being in this line, and me being in Sg most of the time. But we have yet to discuss how to proceed from here, since CNY is still here.

Oh before I forget, today is 人日. To all the bros and sisters, bro C&W wishes everyone a Happy Birthday!!! May your day filled with joy and happiness.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cunt_search deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cablesnwires View Post
...o has offered to give me money when she learnt that I owe the bank money. ... by taking that stack of money, and observing her reaction to it. She felt a little uneasy of course. ..."This money may not mean a lot to you, but it means a lot to me. ...oan. I hope you pay back the bank and never to borrow again." I was dumbfounded the 2nd time.

....her reaction was one which showed worries.

Heck, I could have been a bastard and ....
This is what is eating inside me.

P.
er, a bit like poker / showhand
calling each other bluff?

dont say i try to put cold water, she may realised it is a test and call the bluff?
anyway what is the amount?
RMB 1000, 10,000, 100,000?

Silliporean are just brought up too kind, never cheat WL unlike WL countrymen who dont give a damn...
Old 01-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Recently chatted with someone on her marriage and was quite touched at how she tried so hard to make the r/s with hubby grow stronger and better...had a long chat with LW ytd too and all these got me thinking ... AS USUAL
Every1 will come to this stages, Its part and parcel of life-stages. Bros.

Quote:
Since meeting XP and my ex ZH GF... now, I get too concerned over some of them and this is why I tot of stopping.

It is getting more and more difficult for me to draw the line clearly as we get closer and closer together...And I am tired since I see no future of any of us being a item.
All is not gone, reason you AIR IT here .... show U still awake lah.
REASON out ..... Can you HITCH IT Otherwise dun get HOOKED.

Quote:
anyway, I juz got back with my GF of 7 years...(yes, the one whom I broke up with 'coz of my ZH GF)...she had been faithfully waiting for me since so we kinda rekindle recently.

也許……也許這就是命中注定,命中注定百分之一百要發生的事。大概……也許,也許是命中注定,我要對妳有感 覺.
Bros, if a Woman will 傻傻的 wait for you and still single all these while, and after so long you 2 lovers still can HITCH back .... then go ahead.

Dun wait for the perfect woman (It never happened in reality)
Dun wait for the DREAMz Lady (It happened only in your Dream)
Dun wait for your emotions to RULEs U (Let your Heart and Brain tell U)
Time to let go, do so. Dun drag. for the FL,WLs, FB.
Invest in the right 1 and you see your rewards in your Golden times,

Trust u r OLD enuff to know and do the RIGHT from the wrong
They are times I also "DL" but afterwhich I still tell myself ....
<<Through thick or through thin, till death doeth us apart>>
My motto :
执子之手,到老协手

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jaynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanlee View Post

Dun wait for the perfect woman (It never happened in reality)
Dun wait for the DREAMz Lady (It happened only in your Dream)
Dun wait for your emotions to RULEs U (Let your Heart and Brain tell U)
Time to let go, do so. Dun drag. for the FL,WLs, FB.
Invest in the right 1 and you see your rewards in your Golden times,
Like the advise
Old 01-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro C&W,

WL r in sex trade 4 $$$, either easy $$$, fast $$$ or more $$$. if nt 4 $$$ which girl will b willing to open her legs 4 any tom, dick and harry? which is y never have anything to do with WL on credit, even 4 FOC ( fark on credit? ) fark as there will always be a price to pay 4 them in the end.( karma or revenge or heartache or watever. )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1