The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Wah bro I havent visited Anna in a while….her boobs are no joke. Big and juicy. Read your short little post I gian already. Scheduled a session with her tmr already
U all know how to judge a not?

From my experience, the most is B+ cup only leh
Old 12-07-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post

Maybe I'm not good at this but I'm quite sure Anna isn't B leh
Old 12-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushup View Post

Got chance you might have mistaken Anna for another girl at the same joint but Anna confirm not B. At least a C confirm. Other bros who have tried Anna confirm can testify
Old 12-07-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Got chance you might have mistaken Anna for another girl at the same joint but Anna confirm not B. At least a C confirm. Other bros who have tried Anna confirm can testify
Exactly, Anna is definitely at least C or bigger.
Old 13-07-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

Any bros can share contact for this busty Anna? Sounds like a must try
Old 13-07-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Confirm C or bigger. I got see her bra last time. she showed me. Wearing D
Old 13-07-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Anna is definitely more than a B. Her boobs are those papaya shaped kind with a nice natural sag. Love it when she’s on top and when she bent down, the boobs are hanging down.
Old 13-07-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

The Anna I know has power neh neh. Just show some of her pics with clothing on. Show sexy one later some bros will pm me and kpkb! From the following pic, can see part of her face (sweet) and shape of her juicy neh neh

Old 13-07-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bro, pls share contact for Anna. Thanks
Old 13-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact ?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
The Anna I know has power neh neh. Just show some of her pics with clothing on. Show sexy one later some bros will pm me and kpkb! From the following pic, can see part of her face (sweet) and shape of her juicy neh neh

Wah bro power la whr you find these pics one? She sent to you ah
Old 13-07-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Inbox got quite a few bros asking for Anna contact. I believe in respect and she has requested to not pass around her contact so freely.

Best for bros to call the spot directly and request a session with her. Place has been mentioned before, very easy to find
Old 13-07-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Inbox got quite a few bros asking for Anna contact. I believe in respect and she has requested to not pass around her contact so freely.

Best for bros to call the spot directly and request a session with her. Place has been mentioned before, very easy to find
Same, just contact the place directly.
Old 13-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 14
Terry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant futureTerry369 has a brilliant future

Palace spa Anna ?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

I have encountered my fair share of horny ml, and most of the time they are milf in their 30s. And they are one of the amazing experience i have, which make me love milf even more. Currently visiting this milf ml in balestier area.

Sometime she massage without wearing anything underneath, when fking her she will tell me not to cum first, must both of us climax together. She even taught me how to lick for better enjoyment haha. Talking about her make me want to book an appt now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread