The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

I m damm afraid that our defence cannot make it... Ai.. 2 matches conceded 1 from fulham, another 2 from reading.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
I m damm afraid that our defence cannot make it... Ai.. 2 matches conceded 1 from fulham, another 2 from reading.
This season the defence is better than previous seasons. Maybe its the nerves as season reaching climax soon.

But I would rather believe its due to Vidic's absence coz Rio and Vidic add steel.

As long as we create more chances and make most count then we should be fine.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

MANCHESTER UNITED have signed identical Brazilian twins as their future full-backs.

Fabio and Rafael Silva put pen to paper on pre-contract agreements from Brazilian side Fluminese. The youth internationals will join up with United on July 9, when they turn 18.

Rafael revealed it was Cristiano Ronaldo who sealed the deal.

The right-back said: “When we were negotiating, Cristiano Ronaldo phoned us saying that Manchester United was a tremendous club and it was a wonderful place to play football.” Left-back Fabio said: “We were there to be familiar with the club and we played part of a friendly match.

“We were on the same pitch as Rooney and Ronaldo. They were very kind with us.” Excerpts from The Sun.

================================================== ==

The interesting news is that Ron made a phone call to convince them to sign. Hmmm.... maybe a good sign that Ron does see his future with Man Utd. Crossing fingers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 28-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Hope Chelsea dun come lee lee siao siao... Imagine we hv CR n Robben up n down our flanks.. WOW...
Old 28-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hope Chelsea dun come lee lee siao siao... Imagine we hv CR n Robben up n down our flanks.. WOW...
I would like to see ronaldo and franck ribery along our flanks thoug....
Old 01-03-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

But i think he is heading to Arsenal or Marid. Maybe Deco wld come over? H. Owen deal seems to hv gone all quiet.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
MANCHESTER UNITED have signed identical Brazilian twins as their future full-backs.

Fabio and Rafael Silva put pen to paper on pre-contract agreements from Brazilian side Fluminese. The youth internationals will join up with United on July 9, when they turn 18.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

Steve to put brakes on United title charge

Steven Gerrard revealed the secret fear that will drive him on against Manchester United on Saturday by admitting he dreaded Liverpool's arch-rivals leaving Anfield with one hand on the Premiership trophy.

The Liverpool skipper, whose antipathy towards United has been ingrained since childhood in Huyton, is approaching one of the momentous spells of his career, with Sir Alex Ferguson's League leaders arriving for a lunchtime kick-off and Barcelona following them into Anfield three days later.

The Champions' League return meeting with Barcelona could prove a distraction, particularly after the way a memorable 2-1 win in the Nou Camp set up the prospect of a quarter-final place at the holders' expense.

Any suggestion that thoughts might already be straying towards Tuesday night was given short shrift, though, as Gerrard reflected on the depth of ill-feeling between opposing supporters and insisted he was looking no further than avoiding a nightmare scenario for any Liverpool follower.

Victory for United would open up a 12-point gap, for a few hours, at least, and Gerrard believes it could spell the end of Chelsea's faltering hopes of a third successive championship.

He hardly needs any reminders that Anfield is no place for a United title party, but he has had plenty, anyway.

"I am in the city, among all the banter from our fans, and I know how desperate they are for us to take all three points on Saturday," he said.

"The players are as well. United will be looking for maximum points, because it would virtually win them the League, so we've got to do everything in our power to stop them.

"We have to make sure it goes our way, to keep the title race alive for as long as possible. It's not over yet, and that is why it is so massive for both clubs.

"It hurts to say this, but they have been playing some really good attacking football this season. They are also really hard to beat, because they have some great defenders, so we know the task facing us.

"The rivalry for this fixture has got bigger and bigger over the years, and the games are built up more and more in the media. As a player, they are the ones you want to be involved in.

"We've got a massive week coming up, but none of us are giving Barcelona a thought at the moment. We can't afford to, because we know we'll never get a result against a side like United unless we are 100 per cent focused on them.

"The only pity is there is not more riding on it, in terms of a Liverpool title challenge. Silly points dropped earlier in the season is the reason, but that doesn't mean we're not going to put everything into trying to close the gap."

Keeper Jose Reina believes Liverpool's dominant home form could prove decisive but is mindful of the threat posed by Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes.

"We fully expect to repeat the performance and victory against Chelsea, because, at home, we should not lose any match," he said.

"United are playing so much better than last season, and it may be down to the return of Scholes and form of Ronaldo. They are both key players who give them great balance."

Ferguson backed United's travelling support to make themselves heard at Anfield but again bemoaned the lack of vocal backing at home matches.

Speaking after Tuesday's 3-2 FA Cup win at Reading, the United manager said: "The support we got here and at Fulham on Saturday was absolutely unbelievable. They are amazing fans, and it makes such a difference.

"There were only 4,000 at Reading, but the volume was incredible. If only we could get 16 times as much noise from a full house at Old Trafford. That really would be fantastic."

Ferguson confirmed that Ryan Giggs, Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra and Scholes - all rested against Fulham - and Nemanja Vidic, who was injured at Fulham, will return at Anfield.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kenyon 'deliberately' screwed up Robben, Ronaldinho deals before going to Chelsea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
I would like to see ronaldo and franck ribery along our flanks thoug....
Rumours have it that Fergie is interested in Nani too.

Quote:
But i think he is heading to Arsenal or Marid. Maybe Deco wld come over? H. Owen deal seems to hv gone all quiet.
Hargreaves SHOULD BE joining this summer. Would be great to have Deco in the team.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Samster

Rooney: My mate Cristiano is the world's best player

The part played by Cristiano Ronaldo in Wayne Rooney's sending off during last summer's World Cup quarter-final will perhaps never be forgotten by those with the good of English football at heart.

Rooney, though, has clearly allowed himself to forgive.

Not only are the two young players increasingly close team-mates and friends in Sir Alex Ferguson's rampaging squad, but Rooney is also happy to concede that Ronaldo has recently outstripped him on the field to the extent that he now believes him to be the best player in the world.

"Yeah, he's been brilliant, especially after all he had to cope with on coming back from the World Cup," said Rooney this week.

"It was very difficult for him, with all the media attention. But he's come through that and he's been absolutely fantastic this season.

"Hopefully that will continue, and he'll hopefully help us bring back some silverware this season.

"Is there rivalry between us? No, no, not at all.

"I'm just delighted that he's playing for us because at this moment in time he is the best player in the world - not just the best young player, but the best player full stop.

"There's certainly no jealousy on my part over that. You want to play with the best players, and it's great to be in the same team as Cristiano."

When Ronaldo was seen winking at the Portugal bench in the wake of Rooney's sending-off in Gelsenkirchen last summer, it was difficult to see how the two young players would ever be able to function together in the same team again.

Indeed it was not long before Ronaldo suggested that would like to leave United for Spain.

Rooney, however, has taken all the fuss in his stride and it is not Ronaldo's part in England?s World Cup failure that rankles with him now.

It is the part played by England's own players.

"In the two major tournaments I've played in - Euro 2004 and the World Cup - myself and the rest of the lads were guilty of putting too much pressure on ourselves before we even got out there," he reflected.

"Saying we were going to win it doesn't help, and we were guilty of that.

"Being realistic, I think the whole country would have been delighted if we'd reached the semi finals, and then saw if we could go on from there.

"But we built ourselves up, and then the press whipped the country up into a frenzy and then slaughtered us for not playing well.

"I'd like to think we can win something during my career, because we have got some great players in this country.

"But the expectation is always far too high, and that is a problem."

Expectation is certainly high at United right now, as Ferguson's improving team moves towards its first Premiership title since 2003.

United are nine points clear of champions Chelsea as they approach Saturday's game at Liverpool and Rooney believes Ferguson's team will continue to get better over the coming months and years.

He added: "I don't think there's any secret to it, to be honest.

"I think we've brought quite a few young players into the club over the past few seasons - the likes of myself, Cristiano Ronaldo, Darren Fletcher, Kieron Richardson - and it's taken time to get to know the rest of the squad really well and to learn to play together.

"Last season we finished second and did reasonably well, but this season we've stepped up and played well all the way through the season so far.

"It takes time.

"It's like when you go away with England and a new player comes in. It takes a while to get to know the way they play, but it comes in time.

"I think that's been the main difference between this season and last. We're playing off each other and we've got confidence as a result of that, which shows in the results we've had."

By his own admission, Rooney's personal form has not always been at its peak this season. Periods of frequent goal scoring have been separated by times when goals have been hard to come by.

Rooney - who has still not scored in Europe since his debut in August 2004 - claims not be worried and credits Ferguson with helping him through.

"It was well documented that I never scored goals for a certain amount of games, but I didn't let it get me down," he said.

"I just kept going and playing my game, and it came in the end.

"I don't think the manager was concerned, no.

"He just told me to keep playing and keep it simple, and that the goals would come soon enough.

"I know my game's not all about goals, which is all that matters.

"I'd happily go through the whole season without a single goal if it meant us winning the league."
Old 01-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

Rio champions United depth

United's win over Reading in the FA Cup on Tuesday proves the depth of quality available to Sir Alex Ferguson.

The wily Scot made wholesale changes to the team which battled to victory over Fulham at the weekend, mindful of Saturday's meeting with Liverpool and the return leg of their UEFA Champions League clash with Lille next week.

Ferguson's much-changed side picked up the gauntlet as they raced into a three-goal lead before grinding out a 3-2 win.

Ferdinand played the full 90 minutes at The Madejski Stadium and believes the performance bodes well as the season heads towards its peak.

"A lot of the lads had not played for a while, Gaby (Heinze) has not played for almost a month and there are a lot of lads who have not been playing regular football and that shows the depth we have got in the squad at the moment," said Ferdinand.

"To come here, which is a difficult place, a bad pitch, is hard, but we started great and all in all we are through and we are happy."

United meet Middlesbrough in the last eight and Ferdinand is eager to reach Wembley.

"Wembley is a new stadium this year, I have played at the old one and it would be great to be one of the first players to play there in the new one," he added.

"The aim is to win as many games as we can towards the end of the season and if we do that then we will be there or thereabouts in all the competitions."
Old 01-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Ferdinand has been solid this season, and has made fewer mistakes as compared to the past few seasons.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Tequila Pop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387 View Post
Ferdinand has been solid this season, and has made fewer mistakes as compared to the past few seasons.
Did he cause you to lose alot of bets?

His Clones =>> sbfpolis = 王小虎龍虎鬥 = Horsepower = WiLLiaM.. = pegasusboy = England = John Terry = APYX = JJVK = ANOA1 = Pramoda = RaymndTan = Snowy23 = Mr Canon = Tiger Beer = Macallan12 & many many more
Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Cruxader

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I wonder if G.Neville would start against Liverpool.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Saha urges Man United to extend lead
Last Modified: 2 Mar 2007
Source: ITN

Louis Saha is calling on his Manchester United team-mates to gain "a great psychological advantage" over Chelsea in the Premiership title race by becoming the first side to pick up three points at Liverpool this season.

Sir Alex Ferguson's men head to Anfield this weekend nine points clear of Jose Mourinho's Blues, who are chasing a hat-trick of titles.

Victory for the Red Devils would see them open up a 12-point lead at the top of the table before Chelsea visit Portsmouth.

Saha said: "It is going to be a massive, massive game at Liverpool. If we get a win at Anfield it will open up a big gap and give us a great psychological advantage for us over Chelsea.

"It would be great to have that gap before Chelsea play but we have to make sure that we concentrate on ourselves and play with confidence.

"We have to keep our concentration because we saw at Reading on Tuesday how quickly gaps can close. The team are playing well and we have to maintain that."

Liverpool find themselves 16 points behind United and Dutch striker Dirk Kuyt is eager to help Rafael Benitez's men avenge their 2-0 defeat at Old Trafford earlier this season.

He said: "I think we owe our fans a performance after what happened at Old Trafford. That was a disappointing time and we definitely want a better result at Anfield this time.

"It would be a great result for us if we could do it. We just need to go and approach the game as we've done in the last week.

"If you can beat a side like Barcelona, with players of the quality of (Lionel) Messi and Ronaldinho, you know you can beat a lot of teams. We desperately do not want to see United beat us in front of our own fans."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1