The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wun live so long lah, thats would be another 115 years from now you know.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
remember you always 35 or 25 years old yearly...you dun grow old...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak that word is too crude & offending liao using "airhole" is a more cultured way but people still understand what it supposed to means

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
airhole cannot understand lah...

Old 26-07-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats one of the main reason why I dont visit the HCM thread regularly as there are just too many never-ending feuds going on

All it takes is just for 1 party to be humble and give way, which is not easy as it always take a much more magnanimous person to be able to do such

Anyway to each his own as everybody will always have their own unique viewpoints & such so its always best to respect the views of others first before expecting them to respect yours :

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...my case slightly different...as mod I have rules to follow...cannot always be nice guy...and definitely surely a few haters who always cry foul with whatever decision I make...

currently another thread saying another mod unfair...forever revolves...similarly some also saying Boss unfair...

Old 26-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
What information you need about KTVs in Vietnam & Cambodia? If you are asking about addresses & such I will have to sheepishly say that I am selfish in this respect due to bad experiences over all these years from being so-called "too generous" with recommendations in the past leading to prices increasing, overcrowded, special conditions implemented due to rising popularity, no rooms, raided...ETC

If you are asking about general info such as modus operandi, price ranges...ETC just post your queries and we will try to reply you to the best of our knowledge

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
haha...I learned my lesson...bro SS08 will bashed me if I disclose too much...

Old 26-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
Haha. I don't care about the rep points but it would be nice to be able to get revenge
if you want to post without moderation then you need to have positive points...or you can subscribe to Premium Membership...and one benefit as PM you are Immunity from Zapping!....

Quote:
Let me give you a +15 points lift

BTW forget about revenge, just contribute more info actively and more people will up your points automatically

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
When are you going to give your +15 points again ha...

Old 26-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

SIZE="5"]2 arrested for running online sex rings in Vietnam[/SIZE]

By Dam Huy, Thanh Nien News

HO CHI MINH CITY - Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:10

Ho Chi Minh City police have arrested two men accused of running two separate sex rings since 2015.

Police said Duong Van Thanh, 38, launched two websites in early 2015 to advertise illegal sex services.

He hired some people to post photos of the sex workers online, receive calls to the hotline, and collect money for him. The man lives in the southern province of Tien Giang, where he also owns a restaurant.

Police had been watching the ring since early this year. They caught six sex workers with their clients in two hotels in Ho Chi Minh City on July 21. Thanh was arrested in his hometown on the same day.

Thanh confessed he charged each client VND1.5 million (US$67), from which he earned VND500,000.

In the second case, Trinh Van Chuong, 29, used to work for a massage parlor in HCMC’s District 10 and knew many employees who also did sex work.

In July 2015, he created various accounts on Zalo and Wechat mobile chat services and posted sex workers’ photos. He charged each client VND1.6 million and took VND500,000 from the amount.

Police are looking for a procurer in District 4 who allegedly worked with Chuong.

Old 26-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the points Snipe. I got down to -5 a bit earlier because I tried to shut down the haters in the other main Vn thread and I got attacked. But the good guys are out in force now and I'm in the green. But I'm not concerned about points. I just wanted to understand them and now I do.

In regard to the KTVs, I'm western and have never been to one. Ive done almost everything else but on these, I'm a novice. I saw some videos and they have chinese men and naked girls in a room dancing and touching. I want to experience that in Vn or Cambodia next month hopefully. But maybe it doesn't really happen. I think in my country it would cost $1000 for a night with a girl in one of those rooms so m only option is vn or Cambodia. I will be alone and will have to pay it all.

But my question is can I get up to hanky panky in those private rooms and what will it cost me
Old 27-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Lidat you the WINNER...

I went Singapore Poo liao but they refused to pay me cause they say no win.......tio pian liao......sigh........

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
remember you always 35 or 25 years old yearly...you dun grow old...

Oh no you got me there................. so clever........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
airhole cannot understand lah...

You sure can one lah I see u very the up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...my case slightly different...as mod I have rules to follow...cannot always be nice guy...and definitely surely a few haters who always cry foul with whatever decision I make...

currently another thread saying another mod unfair...forever revolves...similarly some also saying Boss unfair...

No lah not tokking about you, just general comments on those forumners that are constantly feuding over the www

I have already accepted this is a totally unfair world given that I have been buying TOTO for more than 30 years and still cannot strike anything other than the usual $20

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha...I learned my lesson...bro SS08 will bashed me if I disclose too much...

Now I thuong u deep deep................

Faster intro more dino or zombies outlets to any queries from unknowns ........kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
if you want to post without moderation then you need to have positive points...or you can subscribe to Premium Membership...and one benefit as PM you are Immunity from Zapping!....

When are you going to give your +15 points again ha...

Well that is certainly 1 very fast method to raise your points over a short span of time, instead of the useless old-fashioned way like mine

Soon.......soon.........very soon........but dunno when........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
SIZE="5"]2 arrested for running online sex rings in Vietnam[/SIZE]

By Dam Huy, Thanh Nien News.

Online sex rings never pay "pocket taxes" to them lah thats why now they crackdown on Wechat & Zalo liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-07-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
In regard to the KTVs, I'm western and have never been to one. Ive done almost everything else but on these, I'm a novice. I saw some videos and they have chinese men and naked girls in a room dancing and touching. I want to experience that in Vn or Cambodia next month hopefully. But maybe it doesn't really happen. I think in my country it would cost $1000 for a night with a girl in one of those rooms so m only option is vn or Cambodia. I will be alone and will have to pay it all.

But my question is can I get up to hanky panky in those private rooms and what will it cost me

Oh if you are a westerner then you have a very big problem because of communication and they generally will be reluctant or shun to entertain such requests from foreigners especially caucasions unless you are a viet kieu (living overseas of viet descent).

Anyway to reply your queries, yes there are such KTVs in Vietnam and most of my experiences can be corroborated by a few old friends I have in this forum that went with me, just in case you think I may be throwing hot air at you

There are actually 2 kinds, 1 that allow total stripping & performing in the room like dancing naked on the tables, pouring beer onto themselves while doing so...ETC, but no sexual acts within the room other than the usual caressing and you need to tip them extra for those "performances". The costs for the KTV rooms is the usual 1m to 2m onwards depending on how much you drink, and the tips to the mummy & girls about 200K to 300k onwards. The tips for those acts will vary as you pay lesser if you are in a group. Last time we went in about 8 of us and each of us tip 50K to the girl for the performance. So if you are alone then better pay 400k to 500k for the extra performance.

Another kind I went to is actually quite out-of-town and isolated, and you even need to know somebody to bring you into the premises just like what you see in the movies, you reach there and you need to call the fella on the phone before they will open the door to you. These places are virtually a fuck-joint as some of the rooms dont even have the TV screen unless you ask them to bring into the room. The good thing is that you can actually do the full deed inside the room itself, the cost for the room/beer is as per the above and the price to the gal for the full service is 1.5m. However the hygiene sucks and the room smells terribly

You would be better off in Cambodia if you have the cash as the high-end KTV places entertains such "special requests" for private parties, last time we saw (saw, not experienced as we are not into this) was in the early afternoon and they were virtually all naked and having "fun" within those private rooms and most of them were high on drugs costs are much higher as the rooms may cost from 300usd onwards and the local khmers gals at least 200usd onwards each, other tips to waiters/managers would be about usd10 each.

Last tip & you may be surprised you would be better off in Sinkapore as I know of at least 3 KTVs that does HJ, BJ within the rooms itself, maybe FJ only at 1 place, the costs for the whole experience may cost you less than S$500 if you are alone.

(To all - Please DO NOT ask or pm me for addresses or recommendations, as I have already humbly admit earlier that I am selfish in this aspect ^_^)

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1