The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
... Than 2nd night I was having a rest after 5 hours drive back to Sg.
Bro,

why don't you stop-over here in KL and savour the delights here?? You're much welcomed. Instead of waiting for an opportunity to meet you in Dubai. Hahaha.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 29-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Don't worry, is OK. I was still in Penang the first night, just the gal sms me ask me why never joint you all. Than 2nd night I was having a rest after 5 hours drive back to Sg.

Cheers and meet you again in Dubai.
No wonder Jing Jing (CO, mai angry hor, not yr Jing Jing ok, just happen to be another Jing Jing ok) keep on ask me why u never cum on the forth night when I was there.. (throw a party for my little darling... hokkian wan, not dalian)

Bro Chutiya.. have u hook up Jing Jing or not.. maybe u got better luck since I am not there..hehehe ops..
Old 30-08-2006, 03:00 AM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just return from Jockey pub, CO tar pow Shuang fei.. Dongbei jilin girls...
CO, waiting for yr field report hor...
Old 30-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
just return from Jockey pub, CO tar pow Shuang fei.. Dongbei jilin girls...
CO, waiting for yr field report hor...

Wow... CO really can ...

FR ya... hehe

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 30-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

CO; you're the man.

Awaiting your FR. And this time, please dun be lazy and give short FR, hor. We know you can write long, detailed, steamy FR one!! Reminds us of the cartoon panty FR??

Don't let us wait for long, hoh??!! Kekekeke....

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 30-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
CO; you're the man.

Awaiting your FR. And this time, please dun be lazy and give short FR, hor. We know you can write long, detailed, steamy FR one!! Reminds us of the cartoon panty FR??

Don't let us wait for long, hoh??!! Kekekeke....
Hahaha.. he sure won't lazy wan. last nite had minor accident while sending him to Capital hotel KTV to see the 1.70 girl. To return her crystal braclet which I think she purposely left behinh on his bed as evident..

Last nite, once in the pub, the 2 girls straight away locked us in as target as we are the only chinese there. CO said he will not tar pow last nite as he wans to reserve his jin as he has to ' wan li song jin' in Beijin on thursday. But in the end, he can't resist the 'mei lai yen chu'. they were very talkative and furthermore in the mid twenties (think so) look wise 7/10, body with cloths on 7/10 (without cloths must ask OC). I actually lock in 1 girl with C cupper and think new in Dubai as she is siting quietly in 1 corner.. but knna, 1 who declare herself to be my second wife in Marine Club to the girls there and no who dare to walk near me ..sigh, KNNA KTV cannot tar pow, too many my gf linesman , now too wl themselves as my wife in 3 pubs.. must find new home ground liau..
Old 30-08-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Place where it started: Jockey Pub

Place where action begins: My Apartment

Place where action ends: My Apartment

How it happen………

Chief came back since Sunday but very sian sian like that…….

May be cheong too much while in Sillypore…….

So ask him go out last night to look see look see…….since I am flying off to Beijing tonight to meet my GF……….

Time: 9.30pm

Chief pick me up at my place and I asked him to tongpang me to Capitol Hotel so that I can return the Swarovski Crystal Necklace to the Li Qin (1.7M) that she left in my apartment the night before……..

She came to my place about 11.30pm on Monday night and forgot to bring back her cunt juice and the necklace……….anyway this is another story…….

After returning back the necklace, Chief bring me to Panaroma Hotel’s Jockey Pub…….the place is full of angmo and only the 2 of us are Asian.

There are several PRCs but all CMI……..

While we relax at the table…..2 Jilin gals came and spot us……..so they quickly rush to us and start the little chat……..

Then sway sway…..another PRC gal spotted Chief…and it happen to be Chief’s old flame in Marine Club…..she stick tiao tiao to Chief and then Chief got no movie to sing already……..

I like the slim Jilin gal but the bigger size one keep stick to me….talking and talking…very black bird…….

Chief also sian since his old flame stick and won’t go away…….

I want the slim one but the bigger size one just won’t go away…so I decided to take both lah…since they good sister…sure can cooperate well on bed….

Once back to my apartment, they saw my instant noodle that Chief had brought back from Singapore for me…….say they are hungry and KNN eat my noodle………

I was hungry also and order some sandwiches……….

The slim one finished her noodles and go on to take a shower……I took a peek at her body……….flat stomach with little shagging tits……..

The bigger one finished her food and lie on my bed seducing me……..calling me lao gong….lai ma……..taking her clothes slowly and expose her firm tits and quite flat stomach to me…….actually she is big size compare to the slim one but not the ba ba type……

Her tits is firm and big….at least 34C………I start to lick her slightly pick nipples and she start to moan and when I start to finger her cunt…juices started to flow………

The slim one finished her shower and came out naked…….climb on to me and start kissing me…….they both say want to make me a KING……..

The bigger one went to have her shower and the slim one can’t stop kissing me…so I start to kiss her breasts…she has a nice rose tattoo on her upper right breast…very nice and tempting……her nipples are pink and although a little shag but the touch is good……soft and tender…….while trying to finger her…went down and discover that her cunt is also pinky……..like virgin………later I also discover that the bigger one also has pinky cunt……..not like other WLs always have dark cunt……I wanted to put in my middle finger into her hole but she resist……her hole is small and tight and she said that it is painful………..KNN….didi go in not painful….finger painful meh…..

The bigger one came out and one on the right and one on the left……King see bo…..

The bigger one go down and start to BBBJ me but discover that I just pee and still have urine on my didi….therefore she start cleaning me up with wet baby tissue on my didi KNN now all WLs prepare wet tissue already meh…….

She BBBJ hard and deep….I almost cannot tahan.........then I told her to slow down and while I kiss and play the slim one’s tits and cunt….

The slim one cannot tahan and put CD on me and start to ride me………..She gives you a GF feeling...kissing you and hugging you while riding and making sure that you feel good....

While slim one ride me, I start to finger the bigger one……..my finger is inside her hole and juices start to flow…………and wet my whole hand……..KNN have to change bed sheet again……almost changing bed sheet everyday…..the night before…the 1.7M also flood the bed………with her cunt juices…..

Then the bigger also cannot tahan and want to ride me….so took off the CD and change to a new CD…..she ride me dam hard like riding a bull…..KNN my didi almost snap……….within 5 minutes she was sweating and say she need a rest…so the slim one remove the CD and start BBBJ me….KNN…very song…her BBBJ just the type I like..slow and deep with tender and arousing……….I almost CIM…but I tahan………..

Put on the CD and pump her hard……..very tight and accommodating………
Bonk the slim one with didi and finger the bigger one with 2 fingers…..very busy……..

Explored in 15 minutes….all of us sweat like hell…….

Name: Slim one (both their name is Lee, something Lee, I cannot remember)
Look: 8/10
Tits: 32B
Height: 160cm
Wais't: 24-25"
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GF feel: 8/10
Damage: 500Dhs.
RTF: If my GF still cannot come

Name: Bigger one (both their name is Lee, something Lee, I cannot remember)
Look: 7/10
Tits: 34C
Height: 170cm
Wais't: 25-26"
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
GF feel: 8/10
Damage: 500Dhs. KNN ask for taxi fare, gave her another 30dhs.
RTF: may be

They are suppose to stay overnight with me….then while cleaning up…the slim one received a call…….and ask me to listen……KNN an angmo called her to say want to bonk her……..ask her to go his hotel room 509 at Panaroma hotel one hour later……she ask me to ask him how much he will give…..300dhs….she say ok…..KNN…I suddenly become OKT……

Since she wants to go…I do not like to force people to stay if they want to go….althought the bigger one would like to stay overnight…I call them both to leave so that I can receive my GF call at 4am when she board the bus from her village to Beijing……meeting her in 24 hours…….

Although they did not stay with me overnight which I will bonk them again but lucky also if not then I got nothing to offer when I meet my GF in Beijing………
Old 30-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro CibLover

US$100 can bao a vietnamese virgin for 1 month in HCMC or Hanoi....
I have work there for a while so I know...but language is a problem....

All my ex-colleagues in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos all ta bao at least 2 to 3 each....so cheap mah......one to cook breakfast and breakfast bonk...one to cook lunch and lunch bonk and one to cook dinner and dinner bonk...and all 3 to cook supper and bonk 3 together lor.......

By the way, that was 8 years ago...now market I don't know....

Used to frequent CATWALK, the biggest Disco in HCMC then.....
KNN all the gals at least 1.65m with long hair and slim body......
US$50 - 80 per gal per night......very song......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Damn!!! For that amount of damage, you can buy a few brides from Vietnam, Cambodia liao!!! But what to do?? I know my Dubai CO heart is damn good and soft, leh!! kekekeke.

Chief Kongsamiya,

I know abt the Ramadhan period. Damn not happening. That's why ask Co to keep the numbers, mah. But me will most probably come after Ramadhan. Cross me fingers.

Cheers.
Old 30-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Samster

Lucky Chief was not driving his Lotus or I very pai say......

Poor Chief...can see cannot touch......by the way...for so long...I never see Chief ta bao one..........why why tell me why........

How come Chief you never show me the gal that you spotted.......so selfish one...kekekekeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Hahaha.. he sure won't lazy wan. last nite had minor accident while sending him to Capital hotel KTV to see the 1.70 girl. To return her crystal braclet which I think she purposely left behinh on his bed as evident..

Last nite, once in the pub, the 2 girls straight away locked us in as target as we are the only chinese there. CO said he will not tar pow last nite as he wans to reserve his jin as he has to ' wan li song jin' in Beijin on thursday. But in the end, he can't resist the 'mei lai yen chu'. they were very talkative and furthermore in the mid twenties (think so) look wise 7/10, body with cloths on 7/10 (without cloths must ask OC). I actually lock in 1 girl with C cupper and think new in Dubai as she is siting quietly in 1 corner.. but knna, 1 who declare herself to be my second wife in Marine Club to the girls there and no who dare to walk near me ..sigh, KNNA KTV cannot tar pow, too many my gf linesman , now too wl themselves as my wife in 3 pubs.. must find new home ground liau..
Old 30-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Funny leh..

Ang mo pay 300 and she say ok but u pay 500 each and they doing half the job each??

Sorry I fail my math....hehhehee

Old 30-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Lucky Chief was not driving his Lotus or I very pai say......

Poor Chief...can see cannot touch......by the way...for so long...I never see Chief ta bao one..........why why tell me why........

How come Chief you never show me the gal that you spotted.......so selfish one...kekekekeke
CO, its OK for teh car, my boys are doing the repairing now. the covert had left 2 meter long lines on the left doors.

Must keep some for myself.. u so yentoa, sure lose the gal to u. Tonite maybe go and l;;k for her. I like those who are quiet type as my experience with these girls are great. they are more geniune in bed. most of them are not actress. Those talkative type(beside my gf), chances that they put up good show for u and try to treat u like a king but not my cup of tea. That's why u don't see mi ta pow.
Now, I enjoy more on slow sex rather than those vigorous sex whom this type of girls can match.. so far did not fail me. now i miss Fuzhou Yang Yang, Senyang Liu Jin, Fujian Siow Mei, Dongbei Ah Yan . sigh
Old 30-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Funny leh..

Ang mo pay 300 and she say ok but u pay 500 each and they doing half the job each??

hahaha.. that's our CO loh.. very soft hearted after didi cough and vomited
Old 30-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Reading thru this interesting thread, I came across this post.

I beg to differ on the answers.

I was based in kuwait for 6 months as a UN Military Observer at the border of Iraq and Kuwait. OF course we do have our time off and although Kuwait does not allow the import or sale of alcohol and while we can purchase duty free alcohol from the US Base there, there seemed to be a lof of alcohol flowing freely in the up market group and foreigners group. I had my fair share of parties and girls, both foreigners and locals.

I can't say how is Kuwait like now as it's more than 6 years ago since I last step foot there.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Bro, Thanks for the feed back.. think u are one of the lucky chap to have access to this area, had also been there.. what I am talking about is in generally, its not a happening place as in dubai unless u have some privilage information..and of cause u will have to pay thru yr nose Anyway, latest information that the new ruler had agreed that alcohol licence to be issued to major hotels and also there will be more nite club. He had the intention to put Kuwait into the same league with Dubai.. in no time its going to be a very happening place.. lots of WLs going to target the new terroity
Old 30-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

Bro Rainman

Angmo pay 300 because only 1 hour....
I pay 500 suppose to be for the whole night.....

She asked me whether can let her go since I have pay for whole night...and since she asked, I let her go...no point keeping someone that does not want to stay....

She called me in the morning wanting to do free for me but I can't since I need to preserve energy for my GF tomorrow afternoon when I reach Peking......

Will be staying for 4 nights and 5 days...be back on Tuesday......

Any lobang to introduce in BeiJing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Funny leh..

Old 30-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro Rainman

Angmo pay 300 because only 1 hour....
I pay 500 suppose to be for the whole night.....

She asked me whether can let her go since I have pay for whole night...and since she asked, I let her go...no point keeping someone that does not want to stay....

She called me in the morning wanting to do free for me but I can't since I need to preserve energy for my GF tomorrow afternoon when I reach Peking......

Will be staying for 4 nights and 5 days...be back on Tuesday......

Any lobang to introduce in BeiJing?
Huh... So u should have 50% discount since they did not stay right??? hehehe

Lobang to intro some Singapore guy to your GF in Beijing as disccused before??? lolz

Cheeers and take care ya.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1