The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nllzboy View Post
Tried Chu Chu twice, she's awesome. But then in term of massage, liltigers' gt the best deal in town.
U r right bro. Tiger's den still seems the safest bet.

Anyway, just tried CHUCHU from synergy mighty. Pics and real person quite diff. Face is same but bodywise not my type. Was obliging but massage and wank technique can be improved.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Book a 1500hrs slot today, when reach her place sms n call her no reply. Worse still it started to rain and waited there for 45 min. Maybe like what other bro had said her service is good, today is just not my day. End up with damage of $22 for cab fare : (
Old 23-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 20
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Bro, can try her.... She can do prostate massage....

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...light=83030473
Book a time slot wit her, reach her place sms n call no reply. Today is just not my day : (
Old 23-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream57king View Post
Nurse went home for upgrading and saw her “Yu Xin” thread still there, click it and saw this new girl photos which looks quite good, bright sparking eyes. What made me go was the words “Singer” and “34D”, chop chop make a booking and head east. An elegant lady in white greeted me at the door, made me change slippers and we headed to a nice big room, the music was playing and she was singing away, a real singer. After washing up in the attached bathroom, I relaxed on the bath and enjoyed her singing closer.

What surprised me was that her massage was quite ok, right place, right points even though can sense she is abit rusty. As we chit chat, realized she was a professional beautician for a few years back home, so give her some time, I am sure she will be as good as any professional masseur. Her 2 hugh boobs on my back was real motion round the world type. The best part I am her first customer in Spore

As she massage my legs, can feel that her massage is real good. My hands also went into auto rubba mode, her facial expressions and soft humming shows that she enjoys it, a real gentle lady when treated gently will let go and enjoy herself. She then came beside me and hugged me, with those big boobs pressed against me, I went to suck and suck, mold and mold, she singing gets more intensed. Her hands never left my didi and even at times use 2 hands, before she can finish her concert, I cummed my full week’s load. She clean me and carry on hugging and chatting till it was time to wash up and leave.

Ratings:
Looks- classy, will look better with light make up
Body- smooth body, big sensitive boobs, likes to be gently touch all around
Massage- Experience and Good but needs time to become pro
RTM- See another new gal there and hear boss say have another 2 at another place and more coming next week. So have to spread my M around.
Re: 气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 yu xin ❤♥ 24syt sexy massage/gfe bm/hj/$90 - no fj

Wow this girl sure know how to seduce man .... Send me a photo of her wearing a very sexy, tight & revealing black mini dress, saying "raining day, cold & wet, be careful on the road. Wish you were here to keep me warm darling" ...Nose bleed!

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=439952
Old 23-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Browsing around and found this 2 pretty babes but little or no FR.
Anyone tried?

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=440745
http://sammythe.guru/showthread....highlight=july
Old 23-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Missed her wonderful C cup (.)(.) so looked for her again (n times liao).

Another great session...

http://www.chewyfruit.co/2013/04/wawa.html
Old 23-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CodeMM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus realise that the gal I mentioned... got attitude is a change of name. Starts to have negative post. So I m not the 1st victim.
Old 23-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=440868

try at ur own risk
Old 23-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, didnt want to said which stable previously cause I thought I might be the problem. End up she is not new at all. So u know my comment is true.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Among Litiger's masseurs, there are a couple whom I rtm very often. One of them is Xiao You http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=429896

The pictures don't say enough about her but Xiao You looks much sexier, seductive and "shagadelic" in person Although her outward appearance looks outgoing and daring, Xiao You is actually rather shy and pretty modest. Haha, she even shy when I wanted to see her take off her bra and ogle at her fabulous looking C boobs. Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I kept returning. There is something attractive about her innate innocence.

Massage: 9/10 (strong finger press without use of elbows. Other masseurs' damned elbows gave me more aches than when I visit them, even better than my masseur from clean joint where I had a new package for $480. Now I don't go back already )

Boobs: 10/10 (solid, beautiful looking genuine C cup that loves being lick and fondle. Haha, my fav!)

HDLY: 9/10

HJ: 8.5/10

RTM: many times already as service, attitude is TOP-NOTCHED!!!!! She told me she feels bad when a customer is not given his full entitlement of 60min. There was once a customer visited her during his lunch break; due to time constraints, he only had 50min to spare. She said this client is very kind, did not ask for a discount even though he did not get to enjoy his 60min. Where to find such service attitude? Xiao You is a gem indeed!! Never a time watcher.

Location: very central, easily accessible for a guy like me without car/bike

P.S: Xiao you is leaving our shores very very soon, last day of work is 27/4. Try to catch her before she's gone! Don't miss out, Brothers!!!

Last edited by fishlover; 25-04-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Correct a mistake
Old 24-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Re: 气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 yu xin ❤♥ 24syt sexy massage/gfe bm/hj/$90 - no fj

Wow this girl sure know how to seduce man .... Send me a photo of her wearing a very sexy, tight & revealing black mini dress, saying "raining day, cold & wet, be careful on the road. Wish you were here to keep me warm darling" ...Nose bleed!

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=439952

Quote:
Originally Posted by indignant2013 View Post
My MR for雨芯

Looks :8/10 (Makeup can do wonders.)
Body:7/10 Think it’s C but augmented. I still prefer natural even if it's A like the last coco.
BM: 5/10 Short but sensual.
Massage:6/10 She admitted she had never done it before. Just got a crash course from michelle 2-3 days ago. Consider not too bad for a first timer.
HJ:8/10 She lied beside and licked my nipples occasionally with light frenching. Took quite a while but she was patient without much complaints.
Autoroaming: Only on top with limited or almost no access to the south. Panties on all this while. Not too shiok.
BBBJ: No..she don’t do. This is one of my criteria for RTM.
Gfe: 8 Very accommodating but not too chatty. I asked and she answers with a smile. Maybe she is still new. ok for me as I dun like too friendly and commercial feel.
FJ: No & i never ask. Unless she can make me super high or after few visits and there is great feel. This normally come with top up of at least $100.
Location: Easy to find. Accessible by bus or MRT. The usual haunt.. those regular should know. I visited there 10+ time liao.
Remark: Quite an enjoyable session. If she could provide BBBJ it would be perfect.
RTM: Maybe cos too many to choose. Already met my target for this week, fate from little tiger on Sunday and yuxin yesterday. This weekend will try others from mingzhao. Maybe my little attitude girl. Just try my luck to see whether her service standard has improved.

Damage:$100 including tips.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
big.small deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tend to like liltiger den ML cos they are pretty and good service and honestly I wish they can service Bros in the west side too. Some times we wanna eat some special lunches and dun wanna drive all the way to east or central.

In any case I have tried this ML. Her titties are really beautiful. I felt that she looks prettier in person.

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...hlight=bai+xue
Old 24-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big.small View Post
I tend to like liltiger den ML cos they are pretty and good service and honestly I wish they can service Bros in the west side too. Some times we wanna eat some special lunches and dun wanna drive all the way to east or central.

In any case I have tried this ML. Her titties are really beautiful. I felt that she looks prettier in person.

http://sammythe.guru/showthr...hlight=bai+xue
We do have a lone tigress in the WEST and she is red hot but leaving soon on the 6th.

Check out link append below for more details.

http://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=437672
Old 24-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Smallbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
We do have a lone tigress in the WEST and she is red hot but leaving soon on the 6th.

Bro got tigress in the north area?
Old 24-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
big.small deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post

ah towkay, its a jungle out there in the west leh, u will need more tigress...

你要帮兄弟们去西边取
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1