The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 12-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Just tried Girl 18 yesterday night, she is indeed very KC as many bros mentioned here.

Looks: 8 (Pretty and Cute type)
Boobs: Enhanced
Gfe: 11/10 (From the moments door is closed til leaving the place, really makes you feels like stay there forever)
Kiss: Allow a bit (She will kiss you all around)
Bbbj: 7/10 (More to licking balls and dick, she suddenly stop and look at me saying she like me, OMG, stunt and don't know how to response)
Shower: Take time to clean you thoroughly, as she is giving bath to a small boy.
Language: Good mandarin. (Was from KTV previously)

RTF: Decide after try G16
Old 12-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 18
bakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybakaichua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Location pls
Old 12-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nightwitness is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaichua View Post
Location pls
Dude, this is GL thread... The title says it all: 2038 = Lorong 28 House 38
Old 12-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Maybe is time for me to dive into Vietnam range

I'm hardcore of CIM
Sorry bro but all the girls don't allow CIM.
Old 13-08-2015, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
cheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys sorry for this lousy FR.. 12/08/15

Not that the girls in this house are lousy or what.. It's because the moment I went in.. I blur.. Machiam kena love potion or some voodoo black magic..

The girls are quite chio man!!! Seated on the sofa all wink wink smile smile at you.. Ur blood shoot up all the way to ur eyeballs leaving ur legs weak like tomato..

I know Viet girls.. From the Fucking chio ones to the pig noses..

So why this FR is gonna suck is because I was so mesmerized by all their glares until I didn't see her number and I didn't get her name.. But the girl I chose didn't have a number to begin with.

I had in mind girl 16 & 18 as so many bros have recommended.. But was told both not working.. FUCK! And the OKTs like sibeh unfriendly leh..

But turn around to look at the girls.. I can safely say that no proper decent teet teet guy will be disappointed for $50.

Unless you are one mother fucking chee bai chao pai kuan asshole act atas who likes to complain about every god damned freaking pimple, zit and spot..

I guess I was one of the 1st few cust there.. That's why managed to get the fortune of full glory..

So there I was in wonderland.. Smitten by this particular girl's alluring gaze.. I swear my legs felt like egg shells.. Anytime going to give way.. The longer I looked into her eyes, the deeper I got sucked into a comatose-d state..

P/S Disclaimer: I am in no way whatsoever affiliated or have any relations to this particular pleasure provider other than being a cust who sadly, still has to pay $50. Haha.

This FR is by no means a form of propaganda. I just want to clarify the "Do or do not do this house" doubt for all you bros. Cos I've seen too many guys walking round and round and round trying to decide which "boutique" to pay patronage to.

In the process building up so much sexual tensions within themselves and creating unnecessary subconscious expectation about the service they want to get. In the end getting all disappointed as fuck, and then start treating the girls like worthless trash..

So this mad behaviour has to stop.. For all you guys who are feeling the urge for a purge, wanting a pretty girl to help release. This place is thumbs up..

My girl:
Looks 10/10 (she has perfect features. Big eyes sharp nose. Full Lock jet black hair.)
boobs: Silicone-d (Perfect body fit with nice nipple size)
gfe : 10/10 (at first 1/10. i always choose the most stuck up. It was just her smile-less gaze that really attracted me.)
kiss: sword fighting.
bj(capped): 5/10, safety first.
FJ: 8/10
language: Minimal England, Simple Viet, Simple hand sign language.. LOLOL!!

RTF: yes definitely..
Old 13-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapbeer View Post

Not that the girls in this house are lousy or what.. It's because the moment I went in.. I blur.. Machiam kena love potion or some voodoo black magic..

The girls are quite chio man!!! Seated on the sofa all wink wink smile smile at you.. Ur blood shoot up all the way to ur eyeballs leaving ur legs weak like tomato..

I know Viet girls.. From the Fucking chio ones to the pig noses..

So why this FR is gonna suck is because I was so mesmerized by all their glares until I didn't see her number and I didn't get her name.. But the girl I chose didn't have a number to begin with.

I had in mind girl 16 & 18 as so many bros have recommended.. But was told both not working.. FUCK! And the OKTs like sibeh unfriendly leh..

But turn around to look at the girls.. I can safely say that no proper decent teet teet guy will be disappointed for $50.

Unless you are one mother fucking chee bai chao pai kuan asshole act atas who likes to complain about every god damned freaking pimple, zit and spot..

I guess I was one of the 1st few cust there.. That's why managed to get the fortune of full glory..

So there I was in wonderland.. Smitten by this particular girl's alluring gaze.. I swear my legs felt like egg shells.. Anytime going to give way.. The longer I looked into her eyes, the deeper I got sucked into a comatose-d state..

P/S Disclaimer: I am in no way whatsoever affiliated or have any relations to this particular pleasure provider other than being a cust who sadly, still has to pay $50. Haha.

This FR is by no means a form of propaganda. I just want to clarify the "Do or do not do this house" doubt for all you bros. Cos I've seen too many guys walking round and round and round trying to decide which "boutique" to pay patronage to.

In the process building up so much sexual tensions within themselves and creating unnecessary subconscious expectation about the service they want to get. In the end getting all disappointed as fuck, and then start treating the girls like worthless trash..

So this mad behaviour has to stop.. For all you guys who are feeling the urge for a purge, wanting a pretty girl to help release. This place is thumbs up..

My girl:
Looks 10/10 (she has perfect features. Big eyes sharp nose. Full Lock jet black hair.)
gfe : 10/10 (at first 1/10. i always choose the most stuck up. It was just her smile-less gaze that really attracted me.)

Lol. You never see pretty viet girls before? This kind you also say chio. A few ok looking nia. The rest cannot make it. Just like your taste.
Old 13-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Went last week but like some bros here mentioned, the OKT is sibeh unfriendly and stuck-up.... I guess he knows he is on to a good thing so he's hanging his head up high.....until the next Viet house opens (pray hard!!).

Anyway, good luck to all of you bros wanting to try this place.

The queue sibeh long (around 4pm) and OKT was not helpful (did not provide estimated lead time for service delivery).....in the end, I decided my time (and pride) was more precious so I went over to one of my regular Thai girls.

Maybe another day I might go like 3pm or even 2pm? Head bow down low when I go in....

But that's damn bloody early - most of us still got to work wan neh...

Like I said, all bros please pray to your chosen higher power for more competition in GL. We need more Viet houses please.
Old 14-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
cheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Lol. You never see pretty viet girls before? This kind you also say chio. A few ok looking nia. The rest cannot make it. Just like your taste.
Lol.. Like I said lor..

"Unless you are one mother fucking chee bai chao pai kuan asshole act atas who likes to complain about every god damned freaking pimple, zit and spot.."

For $50.. Nothing much to complain..

The girl I chose was really good looking..

You can doubt my credibility and taste. To each his own. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Well I guess only you have seen real pretty viet girls huh?

People like me who has Vietnamese relatives never see before..

Comparatively linking my taste to their looks.. I just hope that ur dick is as big as ur ego lor..

Cos u obviously need some compensation for ur brains..
Old 14-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lol.. Like I said lor..

"Unless you are one mother fucking chee bai chao pai kuan asshole act atas who likes to complain about every god damned freaking pimple, zit and spot.."

The girl I chose was really good looking..

You can doubt my credibility and taste. To each his own. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Well I guess only you have seen real pretty viet girls huh?

People like me who has Vietnamese relatives never see before..

Comparatively linking my taste to their looks.. I just hope that ur dick is as big as ur ego lor..

Cos u obviously need some compensation for ur brains..
Lol. I know which girl you choose. G10. I've seen all 15 of them lah. None of them score higher than 7.

Wah. So u have viet relative but still need to use english and sign language. Dun big cannon la. Sibeh sia suay.
Old 14-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

To say that all the girls are chio is quite exaggerating.
But compare to ktv girls quoting 100-200$ shot, this house is very worth the money. U cant really complain with what u get for 50$. Even if you travel to ho chi minh, what i understand is not easy to get this price.
Old 14-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
But compare to ktv girls quoting 100-200$ shot, this house is very worth the money. U cant really complain with what u get for 50$. Even if you travel to ho chi minh, what i understand is not easy to get this price.
Agree, there are more pretty one in KTV & hang flower joint but impossible to fuck them at $50.
At GL $50 bonk, if can find looks 6/10 with good service is worth it already, unless dont mind travel all the way to JB for cheap SYT.
Old 14-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

OK lah bros...

Yesterday after reading all the posts here and feeling "in the mood" (am I ever out of the mood?)... I went looking for some Vietnam love at 2038.

I was a bit luckier this time... there were 2 girls. Last time there were no girls except a crowd of horny men....so this was a good outcome of sorts for me.

I saw 2 bros waiting patiently in their seats. I very shy wan so I try to avoid eye contact. Was that you staring? Hahaha!

Anyway, I selected number 9 wearing a light blue dress.

The other girl was number 2 (I think) and she looked as if someone owes her a Billion Dong, so I left her alone to continue to enjoy her sorrow....

On my way out, I saw the usual highly recommended numbers.... but nah beh... already finished my bullets... so can only rape with eyes...

Anyway, overall was a decent bonk. Below is my short FR.

Room: 6/10 - Given Room 11. Problem with 2038 is that they have no fixed rooms, so users come in Bang Bang and leave after hastily packing. Bed feels a bit overly used and unclean... BUT with the right girl, do we care??? Hahaha!

Looks: 7/10 - Just OK lah, if not why she left behind (2 bros before me, remember...). And if she is ugly, would I choose her? So she is not a great beauty but acceptably pretty lah.

Service: 8/10 - Washing time chatty and playful. No extras in the bath. Speaks funny Chinese. Easy to communicate. She told me she does NOT serve Indian bros. Not racists but she scared of big dicks (really?) and she says Indian bros tend to be overly aggressive when fucking her - end up MC for the day. So all Indian bros please take note - don't damage the goods when playing... leave them in good condition for the next bro, OK?

BBBJ: 8/10 - Nice suction and action using her lips and tongue. Not the best BBBJ I encountered but definitely above average. You will not be disappointed. Strictly no CIM allowed (but really, do I care to pre-alert her if I cumming??). Needs a bit of encouragement and prodding to perform. If not, she'd say enuf and try to move to FJ! If you have intention to tip, this is the best time to remind her that a tip will be given. Money makes the mouth work harder.

FJ: 8/10 - When she warned that she is a bit tight, she was not joking. She likes it gentle and slow rather than the mad, sex crazed, stick it her, rough it out kind of intercourse. Seems to actually enjoy her work! She's a nice girl.

Overall - 8/10.

RTF - maybe if no other choice but I want to eat others leh....

Enjoy yourself bros.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 16
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
L20H38 越南花園 (V-garden)

Quote:
Lol.. Like I said lor..

Fully agree. Definitely a steal for me at $50 !! Cannot afford more (poor me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
I've seen all 15 of them lah. None of them score higher than 7... ..
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". Not a single FR/all negative comments. Are you (FL) OKT (sabo Geylang) ?

Otherwise, appreciate if you can recommend comparable/better WLs (any house) equal/better services @ $50. Thanks a million.

L20H38 越南花園 (V-garden) WLs/FRs (31.7.15): http://sammythe.guru/show...&postcount=248

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 14-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My girl:

bro which girl u talking abt ?
Old 15-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Among all the 15 girls, what numbers are for the 1st batch? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1