The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

The next day, I packed the pinafore into a bag and made sure I wore briefs instead of boxers. I brought along a t-shirt to wear under the pinafore as well.

Rebecca had texted everyone to appear in costume by 9am as we had a special guest arriving at that time, so I had tons of time to get breakfast and change before the party started.

After breakfast, I made my way slowly to the meeting room to change. I didn't want to do it in the common toilet lest the other tenants on the floor get a shock when a guy in drag appeared. In fact, I hid in the meeting room all the way until it was time to start work at 830am.

I bumped into a T-Rex who couldn't stop laughing. It was Ken.

K: What the fuck bro? What is this?

Me: Don't ask.

K: Hahahahaha! I could have lent you my other T-Rex costume.

I made my way slowly to my desk, wondering if I could just sit down the whole day, and maybe just wear my jacket and pretend it was a cold day.

Rebecca was wearing black-rimmed glasses, her hair tied in a ponytail, super red lipstick. She stood up and I caught sight of her in a miniskirt, garters, black stockings and very high heels. She took out a long ruler, probably about a meter long, and smacked the table.

R: Ms Mark! You are late! I'm going to give you detention!

I guess she was supposed to be a sexy school teacher. I decided to play.

Me: You're not my teacher.

She swung the ruler and tapped my arm lightly.

R: In my office! Now!

Me: You don't have an office.

R: Grr. You're really a spoilsport.

At that moment, Jasmine, Shirlyn and Kate walked in. It was like some scene from a bad highschool comedy movie.

Kate was in the centre, with her shirt tucked out, her hair slicked back. The two other girls were at her sides, both wearing matching skirts that were way too short, and their shirts/blouses tied under their boobs. It wasn't what we discussed. They were supposed to wear pants.

R: Ah. All my naughty students have arrived.

Me: Something tells me this was planned.

Cheryl and Joan appeared too, both wearing pinafores. The entire office except for Ken was wearing school uniforms of some sort. And I was wearing one of the opposite sex.

Ken reappeared.

K: Let's take a photo!

They crowded around me and Ken snapped a few photos, before placing the phone on the table and joining us for the wefie.

After the photos, Shirlyn passed me back my uniform.

S: Here. Go change. We were just playing with you. Didn't expect you to really wear the pinafore.

Me: What the fuck.

Joan: Wait! We all want to take pics with Ms Mark!

One by one, they all took pics with me still in the pinafore.

Then, our boss arrived. In a school uniform too. All white as well. He really looked like a PAP member.

Boss: Good morning everyone! Mark, this is a surprise!

I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I guess everyone sort of secretly agreed to have a school-themed Halloween party except me and Ken didn't get the memo and we ended up being the drag queen and dinosaur. At least they didn't ask me to put on makeup.

The boss hung around until almost lunchtime when the catered food arrived, he ate a little and then left after thanking everyone for their hard work over the past few years.

My torment was almost over and I could finally change into regular clothes. The girls didn't bother changing at all. Even Ken wore his T-Rex costume till the end of the day.

As usual, Jasmine and Kate left on time while I hung around waiting for 7pm. Rebecca was still on her computer when I got up to go to the washroom.

R: Ms Mark! Where are you going? You have detention!

Me: Right.

R: No seriously. I need some help here.

Me: Huh?

R: I've got this OM role to fill. Looking at our CVs depository. This guy seems like a perfect fit.

I went up to her and glanced at her computer screen, before being distracted by her low-cut blouse, being treated to an unintentional, or perhaps intentional downblouse.

Me: Oh. That's my friend. Sort of.

R: Really? Call him up for an interview.

Me: Erm. Hang on. What's the role? His experience is in the dental industry.

R: OM in a dental chain.

Me: Oh. That's interesting.

R: Yeah. This is our first dental client.

Me: Send me the JD. I sound him out.

R: Sure.

I headed to the washroom first. Surely Rebecca knew I was looking. I was sure she could at least feel that she was exposing more of herself than she should.

I reached back and noticed that Rebecca had buttoned the top of her blouse. So she did realise that she was exposing herself.

R: Sorry. Didn't mean to let you look.

That was super unlike her. Or did I somehow walk to the toilet with a raging hard-on?

Me: Oh oops. Didn't realise you noticed me looking.

R: Hello. I look down and I can see my nipples. You're behind me. Confirm you saw them la!

Me: Yeah. I did. Why are they erect anyway?

R: It's cold!

Me: Maybe you should have worn more clothes then.

R: It's my outfit. Anyway I need a ride.

Me: Home? Sure.

R: No. Your place.

R: Not your place per se. I'm meeting Darren.

Me: Why would you… oh shit.

I never really told Darren that Rebecca didn't know about my relationship with Jasmine.

R: Yes Mark. I already know. It's amazing the things a guy will reveal when his cock is in your mouth.

Me: What exactly do you know?

R: I know you're with Jasmine. I know you've slept with Shirlyn before. I know Kate is with Jasmine too. I know you're fucking Darren's wife.

Me: Oh.

R: Don't worry. Your secrets are safe with me. Not that it's a secret anymore anyway.

R: But at least now I know why you always reject me.

R: You already have so many girls to fuck. You don't need me.

Me: Well…

R: I don't need you either. Heard you got a small cock. Hahahaha.

Me: Thanks Darren.

R: Like I said, the things a guy will reveal.

Me: Fine. Anyway I guess I'll contact my friend tomorrow. Shall we go?

R: Yeah. Finally meeting his wife. Haha. I wanna see who else you've been fucking.

Me: Funny.

R: And no. Shirlyn, Jasmine and Kate don't know that I know.

Me: Maybe we should keep it that way.

R: Oh? Why?

Me: I think it's better.

R: What's in it for me?

Me: My eternal gratitude.

R: That's not worth much.

Me: What do you want then?

R: Let me think about it.

Me: Sure.

R: Now let's go. I've got another Halloween party to attend. Hahaha.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Amazingly, Rebecca didn't ask many questions during the journey back home. I wondered if I should tell Jasmine or not. But Darren and his big mouth. Just how good was her blowjob that it could make him reveal so many secrets? Part of me was really curious somehow. And Jasmine did say she wanted me to fuck that smirk off her face.

When we reached back, I walked Rebecca to their block and buzzed her in as well before heading home.

Jasmine and Kate were at the dining table, with an open bottle of soju.

Me: Hey… I got to talk to you.

J: About?

Me: Erm.

J: Is it about what Nat told me a little while ago?

Me: What did Nat say?

J: Oh they're having a costume party. Adults only. And she wants to see you in a pinafore.

Me: What the fuck?

J: And Rebecca was invited too.

Me: Ah. So you already know…

J: Darren's mouth is…

Me: I know right.

J: Oh well. Since she already knows, nothing much we can do right?

Me: She's known for a while already I think.

J: And she didn't tease us about it. Maybe I misjudged her.

Me: Maybe.

K: You know… I was thinking…

Me: What?

K: How come you guys weren't afraid that I'd say something?

Me: Hmm. Good point.

J: Did you?

K: Nah. I can keep secrets. Haha.

J: I wonder what she did to make him spill the beans.

Me: Well, according to her, it's amazing what a guy will reveal when his cock is in her mouth.

J: Oh. So she sucks well la?

Me: Who knows?

K: I can attest that she has a very playful tongue. Haha.

J: Interesting.

Me: Does it matter if she sucks well or not?

J: Well, I still do wanna see you fuck that smile off her face.

Me: Seriously?

J: Yes. And when I say I wanna see, I mean I wanna watch.

J: Are you ready?

Me: No? I don't want to.

J: Come on. It will be fun.

Me: No thanks. Call EoS or Mike or Tom or someone.

J: Oh. Nat didn't tell you?

Me: What else did she say now?

J: She's invited all of them, including Jason and Crystal.

Me: What.

J: We're actually heading over after we're done with this bottle.

Me: I'm not wearing the pinafore.

J: Oh come on! It will be fun!

Me: No…

J: We'll make it worth your while…

Me: Who's we?

J: All of us.

K: Me included. If I'm drunk enough.

Me: Nono. I'm staying home. I'll lock myself in Alicia's room.

J: And I have the key.

Me: Please. I don't want to do this.

J: Why not?

Me: Erm…. Haven't shaved?

J: Hahaha! I'll shave you.

Me: No.

J: You're so boring. Loosen up a little.

Me: Urgh. Ok fine. I'll wear the pinafore.

J: Good boy!

I took a quick shower, got changed, and looked for some kind of jacket to cover myself with while heading over to Nat and Darren's place. Unfortunately, I had none that was big enough so I guess I had to brave the curious stares from the other residents.

I came out trying not to feel embarrassed.

J: Eh. I got damn good news for you.

J: Nat says the kids are not feeling well so Darren went to bring them home. So everyone is coming over here. Except Darren.

Me: Oh wow. Fantastic news.

J: I hope we have enough drinks.

Me: I'm not going out to get more.

J: Yeah. It would be hilarious if you did. So I'll go out.

Me: Need help?

J: Nah. You stay here with Kate.

Me: Ok.

Jasmine grabbed her car keys and left.

Kate slid up to me and caressed my arm.

K: Hi there…

Me: Woah.

K: You know I like girls right? Hahahaha.

K: I'm not drunk enough. But you should have seen the look on your face.

The doorbell rang.

Me: So fast?

K: It's probably Shirlyn. I texted her just now to tell her the change of location.

I opened the door.

S: Hello! I brought snacks!

She was still wearing her sexy schoolgirl outfit. I took the bags of chips and nachos from her.

S: So I guess we can go to Kovan 81 now.

We laughed. Kate wondered what the inside joke was.

Shirlyn grabbed a bottle of soju from the fridge and dug up more shot glasses. Luckily Jasmine had bought a few sets previously when there was an offer. We started drinking first.

Jasmine returned half an hour later with even more soju, some yakult, and a couple bottles of wine.

Me: Why does this feel very unplanned?

J: Who knows. Ask Nat. She wanted to know what we were doing for Halloween. So I told her about the office party. Then she was like hey good idea, we can all just gather straight from the office since we're in costume anyway.

Me: Well she always has some sort of alcohol at her place.

EoS arrived next, with Jason and Crystal. I guess one of them drove, otherwise it seemed too coincidental for them to time their arrival so well. Shirlyn immediately took a shot glass of soju and passed it to EoS. I expected him to reject her but surprisingly, he downed the shot and sat down next to her. She seemed pretty upbeat about it and poured him another shot. And I thought he didn't drink. Perhaps he didn't drive this time around.

Jason and Crystal looked just like any married couple, one couldn't tell if they were having any problems or not. I was also wondering if Jason has any issues with me fucking his wife but he greeted me warmly, handing over a bottle of wine, and kind of laughed at me wearing the pinafore.

June, Mike and Tom arrived next, and Tom sat on the other side of Shirlyn, sandwiching her between him and EoS. I somehow wondered if other sandwiches had happened between them. But the more concerning issue was that we were running out of seats. June and Mike joined Jasmine and Kate at the dining table and I just merely hung around each group making small talk.

Nat finally arrived with Rebecca and gave me a big hug upon seeing me, and grabbing my "boobs" over the pinafore.

N: You're damn flat.

I watched as Rebecca eyed all the guys in the room, stopping at Shirlyn and was probably wondering how in the world she was able to get more guys than her. Frankly, she looked a little lost. For all her supposed sexual promiscuity, I guess we had her beat on this aspect.

Jasmine was a gracious host, pouring a glass of wine and passing it to Rebecca. I guess alcohol helped with relationships. She whispered something into her ear while squeezing her butt. Rebecca looked over at me and smiled.

As the night wore on, everyone was already pretty high and I tried to get them to lower the volume so we wouldn't disturb the neighbours. But I guess no one really cared. We could still hear what we assumed was kids still trick or treating with their parents. I wondered how those parents would react if they happened to come to our unit.

Darren dropped by after 11. I suppose he managed to settle the kids and he shared a seat at the dining table with Nat.

Everyone was wearing a school uniform of some sort and I realised that with the exception of Jason and Darren, every single guy was a PAP member. I really wanted to get out of the damn pinafore and join them.

Jason and Crystal were the first to leave, but EoS stayed behind. He and Tom had sandwiched Shirlyn for the past 3 hours. I wondered how much he actually drank, as if he didn't drive, his ride home was about to leave, but he didn't really seem concerned about it. Shirlyn, to her credit, wasn't groping either of them excessively, just the occasional hand on thigh or head on shoulder as they regaled her with tales of their army unit days. I guess some girls really liked listening to that macho shit.

The party started wrapping up around 1am, June and Mike took their leave, along with Nat and Darren, leaving EoS, Tom, Shirlyn, Rebecca, Jasmine and Kate. We gathered around the living room coffee table.

J: Hey we've got some more alcohol left. Shall we play a game?

Me: Oh no. Can I please change first?

J: Haha. Go ahead.

I went to change and returned to find them seated in a circle, with an empty bottle between them.

J: Since we're sort of celebrating school days, let's play spin the bottle.

I seriously was not looking forward to it.
Old 09-11-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Spin the bottle? When everything in this group seems to be open secret? Unless the dares are about the past dark secrets.
EoS ones should be interesting.
Tent sets, popcorn ready.
Old 09-11-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, getting interesting. Will there be mass orgy? Lol
Old 09-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
change title to orgy and swingers club .. keke no more a simple single affair
Old 09-11-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That's the difference between men and most women. Women usually cannot detach sex from emotion. They come in a pair. Something that starts from lust but may develop feeling later. Once that happens, they will want more, sometimes get even more complicated by obsession, possession.
I think your interpretation of this is wrong bro. Both men and women have trouble detaching emotion and sex. It's very evident when you see other bros in other threads getting KC-ed and gongtao-ed by MLs/FLs/KTV girls.

I personally see more guys stuck in obsession and possession than i do in women this days.

Much like how we saw Mark with Ann earlier in the story and the getting jealous when he found out that Jasmine had a romp with Darren
Old 09-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

I joined them in the circle. We sat alternately by gender, Tom, Shirlyn, EoS, Jasmine, Me, Kate & Rebecca. I guess in this instance, Kate counted as a guy.

J: So we're gonna play truth or dare spin the bottle.

It kind of made me remember the first time I played truth or dare with Jasmine in this house years ago.

EoS looked a little uncomfortable as well. I wondered if it had anything to do with his memories of a similar game he played when he was still in school. I recall him writing that it went bad or something and he ended up in a hospital. But to his credit, he gamely joined in this time.

We took turns spinning. Jasmine went first. The bottle ended up pointing at Rebecca. There seemed to be an evil glint in her eyes.

J: Truth or dare?

R: Errr…. dare?

J: Damn. I was hoping you chose truth. Fine. I dare you to kiss any one of these guys.

R: Huh? Kiss only? We aren't in secondary school.

The whole group kind of looked a little stunned.

J: Fine. What do you want to do then?

R: Erm. Handjob?

I guess she was high/drunk enough to want to do more, but not high/drunk enough to go overboard.

J: Handjob only? We aren't in secondary school.

Rebecca sort of glared at her.

R: Were you giving out handjobs in secondary school?

J: I was in a girls' school. Not many chances to give a handjob.

Rebecca rolled her eyes.

R: Ok. Blowjob then.

J: Sure. Choose a guy.

Rebecca looked at us. I wondered what was going through her mind now.

R: Who has the biggest dick?

Everyone else turned to look at Tom. Then EoS. This game was doing wonders for my self-confidence. Shirlyn sort of glared at Rebecca.

T: Are we supposed to verify that?

J: Do you want to?

E: Count me out please. I'm married.

T: So am I but I'm game.

Rebecca was sitting next to Tom and immediately reached over and unzipped his pants.

T: Woah. Right here?

R: Why not?

T: Alright then.

Tom stood up and dropped his pants and boxers, his flaccid member swinging about. Rebecca knelt in front of him and caressed his balls while stroking his shaft at the same time. His cock twitched upwards as she wanked him, using his foreskin to stimulate is dickhead.

R: Wow. Your wife is very lucky.

T: Well…

She slipped the head into her mouth, and tried taking more of the shaft, reaching till halfway before she gagged. Tom held on to her head as it bobbed up and down his shaft. We couldn't see what was going on inside her mouth but from his facial expressions, perhaps her tongue was indeed playful. He let out a soft moan and jerked a little. Rebecca gamely took it into her mouth. It took her all of 3 minutes to make him cum with her mouth. She swallowed and turned to Jasmine.

R: Done. Happy?

We were all honestly quite speechless. Tom even looked a little embarrassed.

S: How in the world?

T: No one has made me cum this fast in my entire life.

Jasmine handed him a wet wipe to clean up.

R: I guess it's my turn now.

J: Go ahead.

Rebecca spun the bottle and it landed on EoS.

E: Truth.

He was smart. He probably would never choose to do a dare in this game.

R: Damn. Do you want a blowjob from me too?

E: Nope.

R: How about Shirlyn?

J: Hey, you only get one question.

But he answered anyway.

E: If I wasn't married, yeah.

R: Boring.

She rolled the bottle to him. He spun it and it landed on himself.

J: Again.

He did and it landed on Shirlyn.

S: Oooo. Dare me please.

E: Erm.

S: Anything. I'm game.

E: I'm out of ideas.

S: I dare myself to blow you. And I accept.

E: Huh?

J: Haha. You can't do that.

S: Why not? I've already used my hand on him before.

J: I think he has to be willing.

S: Fine. Dare me then.

E: Erm. Flash us?

S: Huh? Not as though you haven't seen them before. So has Jasmine, Kate, Mark & Tom.

E: Flash Rebecca then.

Shirlyn rolled her eyes and shrugged, reaching around the back to unhook her bra, then unbuttoned her blouse.

R: Wah ok. I knew they were huge but now that I'm seeing them, I'm envious.

S: Whatever.

I guess she was a little sore that Rebecca had somehow "taken" her property.

Shirlyn spun the bottle. It landed on EoS.

E: Truth.

S: Can't you choose a dare?

E: Nope.

S: Other than being married, what's the real reason why you don't want to get physical with us?

E: There's no other reason.

S: I know you don't have ED.

Jasmine cut her off. She was really a good moderator.

J: One question only. Next.

EoS spun the bottle. It landed on Kate.

K: Truth.

E: Are you lesbian or bi?

Tom cut in before she could answer.

T: Bro, you're making this game very boring.

E: Well, it is truth or dare right? She chose truth. So I want the truth.

K: What if you can't handle the truth?

J: Wow, are we playing quote the movie?

K: I think I'm bi. After all, I've sucked Mark's cock. But that's the most I've done.

E: Ok.

R: Wow Kate. Didn't know you're so happening.

J: Yes. This is us. This is what we do. We didn't really expect you here but since you are…

R: Where do I sign up? Beats having to use those apps to find fuck buddies.

J: EoS is off limits. By his own choice. You already have Darren. Who else do you want?

R: Anyone! Just hand them over!

Me: What the hell. We aren't pieces of meat that can be traded.

T: I'm in. Obviously.

Shirlyn smacked his arm.

S: What the hell?? You already have me and June.

T: The more the merrier right?

S: Don't be a slut.

We all laughed.

Kate took the bottle.

K: It's my turn now right?

J: Yup.

She spun it and it landed on EoS again. That guy was having the worst of luck.

K: Let me guess. Truth?

E: Yeah.

K: What's the furthest you'll go with any of us right now?

E: Maybe just a kiss on the cheek?

J: Didn't Shirlyn already give you a handjob?

E: I already went too far.

J: And you didn't stop her.

E: Fine. I was enjoying it.

J: So if somebody were to give you a handjob now…

E: No.

J: Haha. Ok then. Spin.

The bottle landed on Jasmine.

J: Dare.

E: I'm really bad at this game.

Without a word, she went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

J: There. I decided for you.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Rebecca.

R: Oh yeah. Truth.

J: If the bottle lands on you again, what dare would you want?

R: Huh? What kind of question is that?

J: Just answer it.

R: Well I've already given a blowjob. I guess I'd want to get fucked.

J: Hard?

R: Is there any other way?

Me: I thought you can only ask one question.

J: I'm the host. I'm bending the rules.

R: Yeah. I'd wanna get fucked hard.

J: Can I watch?

R: Sure.

J: Let's hope the bottle lands on you again then.

R: Well, I can always dare someone to fuck me hard while you watch.

She eyed Tom and EoS. Then winked at me.

She spun the bottle. It landed on EoS.

R: Dammit!

E: Truth. Haha.

R: How big is your dick? And I want proof.

Finally, someone asked a question that he couldn't really worm his way out of. EoS just smiled.

E: Shirlyn is my proof. I'm similar to Tom.

But damn, was he smart.

We looked at Shirlyn.

S: Well yeah. He is. According to my hand.

R: Argh. This is not fun.

EoS spun the bottle. It landed on me.

Me: Dare.

E: I don't really want to play anymore as it's getting late and I gotta get home. So, I dare anyone else to dare you to do whatever they want to.

J: Doesn't work that way. Delegate the task to someone.

E: Ok. Jasmine, you do it. Thanks for hosting the party. I'll make a move first.

Shirlyn tugged at his arm.

S: Send me home please?

Me: Ok.

T: Bro, I need a ride too. Mine left long ago.

Looks like I was wrong in my assumption that EoS had hitched a ride from Jason and Crystal. But I was a little concerned, considering he hadn't been drinking regularly for a long time, and now he was going to drink and drive.

E: Sure bro, staying at the same place?

T: Yeah.

The three of them got up to leave.

Me: You ok to drive bro?

E: Yeah. If not Tom can drive first.

Me: Alright then.

They left and it was only Jasmine, Kate, Rebecca and me.

R: Well? What's his dare?

Jasmine seemed to rub her hands with glee.

J: I dare you to fuck Rebecca hard, while we watch.

R: Why does it seem like you've been waiting for this all night?

J: I've been waiting for this for a long time.

R: What?

K: I have no idea what's going on. Honestly.

Me: Long story. Really long story.

R: Enlighten me?

J: I know you've been badmouthing me in the office.

R: Er yeah. So I did.

J: When I heard you were flirting with Mark I couldn't think of any suitable way to get back of you other than this.

R: You're so juvenile.

J: Maybe. But don't deny you want it too.

R: I wouldn't have minded Tom. But he came so fast as well. Big dick but not much use. That EoS guy was pretty interesting.

Me: He's the one you're supposed to interview.

R: Oh? Damn. That would have been awkward.

Me: Yeah.

R: So now what? Are we gonna fuck or what?

Me: Is it gonna be weird at the office?

R: How is it gonna be weird? You practically already fucked half the office.

Me: Two. Two out of six is not half.

R: Fine. Whatever. You wanna do it or not?

J: Just do it. I already told him my expectations.

R: Wow. You have your own whore to pimp out. Not bad.

I stood up and dropped my shorts.

Rebecca stared at it.

R: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?

J: Trust me. You'll enjoy it.

Rebecca knelt down in front of me.

R: Probably not as much as he enjoys this.

She took my entire flaccid cock into her mouth, and boy was her tongue playful.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Rebecca had a CIM from Tom, and now Mark has his dick in the mouth where some of Tom's soldiers were still lingering.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Engravedsin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So ready for Rebecca to get f hard
Old 10-11-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

waiting for next juicy update
Old 10-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
waiting for next juicy update
Agreed. Looking forward.
Old 10-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
She took my entire flaccid cock into her mouth, and boy was her tongue playful.
Seriously man, I want to be your publisher agent. How's it possible you can just hook us on every "episode"?

Better than any drama I've watched.
Old 10-11-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

For a long time, I thought Felicia's blowjobs were amazing. Then Crystal came along and I thought hers were amazing.

It took Rebecca mere seconds to change my mind.

Maybe it was the way her tongue twirled around my dickhead, or tickling the shaft, or how she could adjust the amount of suction, or the way she looked me in the eye while she was blowing me. Everyone else did the same thing more or less, but when Rebecca did it, I don't know why it just felt way better.

I ain't gonna lie and say I definitely lasted longer than Tom, and Darren wasn't a good comparison as he came fast anyway, but around 3 minutes in, I already felt the urge.

Rebecca could sense this, and her tongue became even more playful.

Me: Oh shit.

I unloaded into her mouth and she increased the suction and massaged my balls, draining every single last drop.

R: Pathetic. Is there a guy who doesn't cum so fast around here?

I guess I sort of knew how Tom felt.

Jasmine and Kate just stared at her in shock again.

J: He doesn't cum this fast. Never ever.

K: He didn't even cum when I blew him.

R: I guess I suck better than you then.

Jasmine turned to me.

J: Eh. But… how was it?

Me: I'm confused as well. Nobody could make me cum this fast from a blowjob.

Rebecca sighed.

R: I guess I'll have to look elsewhere then. How disappointing.

J: Hang on. He didn't fuck you hard yet.

R: I have my doubts that he can.

J: I'm very curious now. Of all your fuck buddies, they all came fast from a blowjob?

R: Of course. Some even faster than Mark and Tom.

J: And during sex?

R: It's quite fast too. Maybe few minutes after penetration.

J: Hmmm…

R: What hmmmm?

J: Oh nothing.

J: Really nothing.

R: Tell me!

J: I think you've just been having bad sex all along, while giving good blowjobs.

R: No lor. They fuck me hard the way I like it.

Me: That's why they cum fast.

R: But I like being fucked hard.

J: Mark can do it.

R: Is he gonna cum in minutes?

J: Unless you're that tight. I don't think he will.

R: Sure or not. I hate to be disappointed. Then I'll just laugh at him everyday in the office.

Me: What.

J: I'm not disappointed. Shirlyn still looks for him even though she's had Mike, Tom and another unknown guy.

R: Are you serious? Didn't think she's like that.

J: Maybe she learnt from you.

R: What the fuck?

J: Nat is also very happy with Mark.

R: Kind of weird when her husband has such a nice cock. Is it because he cums too fast?

J: Who knows.

R: Anyway, he still can meh?

She reached out and grabbed my flaccid dick.

J: Why don't you make him hard again if you want to find out?

Rebecca dropped her hand from my cock.

R: I'm actually quite tired. Do you mind if I slept over? I can take the sofa. And you three can do whatever it is you do.

J: Sure. We have a spare room.

R: And the three of you are going to sleep together? On the same bed?

J: Yup. We're even going to shower together.

K: We are? I mean. We are.

R: I'm really ok on the sofa. But I probably need to shower first.

J: Did you bring any spare clothes?

R: Nope.

J: I'm sure we can find something for you. Mark, go get her a spare towel.

Me: Wait… are we really sleeping together tonight?

R: Ah ha! I knew something wasn't quite right.

Me: Well, I usually sleep in the spare room when Kate's over…

R: So nothing actually happens right? I mean threesomes and stuff. With Kate.

Me: Well…

J: It's happening tonight.

K: It is? Oh yeah. It is.

She leaned over and whispered into Jasmine's ear. But somehow we could all hear her.

K: I haven't waxed.

J: Mark didn't shave. It didn't stop him.

K: I'm more self-conscious.

R: You all are damn funny la. Stop trying to trick me. I don't think Mark will have threesomes just like that. And Kate only thinks she's bi. Don't need to make me jealous. I understand.

J: You can sleep with Mark in the spare room if you want then. I'll be with Kate.

R: Ooooo. Can I shower with him too?

J: Sure.

R: I was actually kidding. You're supposed to be partners… This is really weird.

J: It's the lifestyle we chose. Really.

R: How can anyone be ok with this?

J: How can your husband be ok with your multiple fuck buddies?

R: He doesn't know and he doesn't care.

J: And if he finds out?

R: I guess he'll divorce me and kick me out of the house?

J: So you see, this is better. Everyone has an understanding.

R: I still don't get it.

Me: You three can continue discussing this. I'm going to shower first.

I headed to the room and took a spare towel for Rebecca as well as a pair of shorts and t-shirt for her, before heading back to the living room to pass it to her.

R: You wanna shower together?

Me: Nope.

R: Fine.

Rebecca sat down on the sofa.

J: I'll shower with you then. Rebecca can shower in the other bathroom.

Jasmine dragged me to the master bathroom.

Me: Ok. She's suddenly acting a little weird.

J: I know right.

Me: Am I really supposed to sleep with her.

J: Why not? You're good at sex. Show her what she's been missing. Throw in a couple of minutes of hard fucking. You'll be fine. Shouldn't cum so fast.

We started soaping each other.

Me: What are you? My sex coach?

J: Haha. Don't think you need one.

Me: Why did you kiss EoS just now?

J: What? It was just a peck on the cheek.

Me: You know he's uncomfortable.

J: He sent Shirlyn home, what makes you think she isn't blowing him right now?

Me: Tom's in the car too?

J: If he was smart, and horny, which I believe he definitely is, he'd send Tom home first, then take a long drive with Shirlyn. After all, he enjoyed her handjob right?

J: He just doesn't want to admit to himself, and everyone else, the kind of person he probably is.

Me: Hence, he is struggling. And we really shouldn't make things more difficult for him.

J: Hey, I'm not the one playing with his cock.

Me: True.

J: Trust me. Once he comes clean with himself, he'll feel much better. Just like us now.

Me: Maybe. Or he could just not hang out with us ever again.

J: That may happen.

Me: About Rebecca…

J: What about her? She's dying for a fuck. A hard one. Just give her a good one. Then I can close this chapter.

Me: I seriously thought you were kidding when you asked me to fuck that smirk off her face.

J: Haha. Now you know I wasn't.

Me: Don't regret. You're just making me have more partners.

J: I won't regret it. You know your limits.

We finished showering and came out to see that Rebecca had finished too. Kate as well.

J: Ah. Interesting.

J: You showered with Kate.

R: I've done it before. What's the issue?

J: Hahaha. No issue. But Kate is mine tonight.

Jasmine pushed me towards Rebecca. I managed to stop before crashing into her.

R: Go sleep. I'll take the sofa.

Me: No. It's ok. You're our guest. I'll take the sofa.

I went to the spare room and took a pillow before heading to the sofa.

Jasmine and Kate entered the master bedroom and shut the door.

I lay down and Rebecca suddenly lay down next to me on the other side of the sofa.

Me: I thought you were tired.

R: I am. But I'm very curious about this arrangement. And where's her husband? I know they're supposed to get a divorce, but isn't there a period of separation?

I sighed and related the story to her. By the time I was done, she had already fallen asleep. I contemplated carrying her to the bedroom so she could sleep properly, but instead I gently stuffed the pillow under her head. She didn't wake up. I then headed to the room and lay down, listening to the soft moans of Jasmine as Kate pleasured her.

What an interesting day.
Old 10-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a turn of event to see Rebecca slowly adding herself to the group.
Can't wait for Mark to shut her mouth..
Old 11-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

I woke up the next morning and found Rebecca still asleep on the sofa, but she had somehow moved over to the reclining side in the middle of the night. I crept quietly to the balcony to get a smoke.

When I was done I nearly got a shock as I turned around and saw Rebecca sitting up, staring at me.

Me: Morning.

R: Morning.

Me: Slept well?

R: As well as I could given the circumstances?

Me: You were offered the bed.

R: I don't mean that.

Me: What do you mean then?

R: I mean… wow. What happened last night, that's a lot to swallow.

I knew she wasn't referring to the two cumshots, but I decided to be funny.

Me: Well, you blow really well.

R: Awww. Thanks. But I wasn't referring to that.

Me: I know.

R: How is all this acceptable to you?

Me: I don't know how to answer that.

R: Are you really happy?

Me: I guess I am.

R: Weirdo.

Me: You're the married one with an absent husband and multiple fuck buddies.

R: Yeah…

Me: Is there any difference then?

R: You know… I thought Jasmine and I could have been good friends, given our similar situation back then.

Me: Oh?

R: But I don't know why she always seemed so hostile to me.

Me: Instead of badmouthing her, you could have just talked to her.

R: I could have. Not sure why I didn't.

Me: So what now?

R: I don't know. The party was really fun. I had fun. Didn't you?

Me: Why are you changing the subject?

R: I'm a little lost right now.

R: Never really woken up in someone else's house before. No matter how late I stayed out, I always made sure I dragged myself home.

Me: Worried your husband will find out?

R: Oh please. He's not even in Singapore now. I hate that empty house. But I still go home because it's home.

Me: Sounds more like a house.

R: Whatever la. He's got money. I married him young.

Me: And?

R: That's it lor.

Me: We never really got to meet your husband. And we don't know anything about him.

R: There's nothing to know. Rich. That's all.

R: What do you want to know then?

Me: What makes you act this way?

R: Lack of sex la! What do you think?

Me: How so?

R: First few months was good. Daily sex. He's got a decent cock and fucks hard. Then suddenly don't know why just stopped. He said he's busy with work. Then tired, then can't maintain erections. But I knew he had other women.

Me: How long have you been married?

R: 7 years.

Me: You know they say there's this 7 year itch…

R: He was itchy in less than 7 months la.

R: I seriously thought at the most you had a secret relationship with Shirlyn. But this is really next level. Even Kate you also want.

Me: Erm. There's nothing wrong with Kate.

R: I didn't mean it that way. Most guys are happy with one girl. You have so many.

Me: Most girls also happy with one guy right?

R: I didn't have my guys at the same time. And Shirlyn another one. Look so innocent. It's all an act.

Me: That may be my fault.

R: What did you do to her?

Me: Don't know. Unlocked something inside.

R: Ya right. Are you saying you turned her into a horny slut?

Me: Maybe?

R: And Jasmine too? Married woman leh. You also go and seduce her.

Me: Things just happen.

R: Ya la. Then every time reject me only.

Me: I'm really not interested in you.

R: It can't be the boobs. Jasmine's boobs are not that big. Neither is Kate.

Me: I can't explain it.

R: Do they suck you well?

Me: I'm not answering that.

R: Guys love blowjobs la.

Me: Doesn't really affect me.

R: Well, mine was good. I'm sure of it.

Me: It was.

R: So sad. I'm only remembered for my mouth. Haha.

Me: What is it you really want?

R: Right now?

Me: Right now. Last time. In the future?

R: I guess I just want to be acknowledged.

Me: So you want attention?

R: Oh. Yeah. That sounds more accurate.

So Kate was pretty accurate with her assessment.

Me: Don't you get enough attention from your fuck buddies?

R: Like who? Darren?

Me: Whoever.

R: Well I really enjoy his cock. He fucks me hard enough. Even though he cums fast, he recovers fast too.

Me: But?

R: He doesn't take the initiative to ask me out for sex. I'm always the one asking. Makes me feel like he doesn't really desire me.

Me: I don't think you should be feeling that way.

R: Hey. It feels good to be desired ok? But what would you know about that? So many ladies are after you. As if you're so desirable.

Me: Since you put it that way, why do you desire me then?

R: Did I say I did?

Me: You were pretty suggestive.

R: And you didn't even bother to entertain me. That's when I felt maybe you were different.

Me: I am different.

R: Ya. Average cock. Cums fast. Very different.

Me: Hey.

R: I'm still waiting for you to fuck me hard. When are you going to do it?

Me: Never?

R: Why? Just do it once?

Me: Whatever for?

R: Cos I'm horny?

Me: Very bad excuse.

R: Why did you sleep with Jasmine, despite knowing she's married and all that?

R: Horny right?

Me: Erm…

R: Why did you sleep with Shirlyn?

Me: Were you even listening to the story?

R: I was half-asleep. So fucking boring. But I did catch the part where she forced herself on you?

Me: Not exactly.

R: Is that what I'm supposed to do?

R: Force you.

Me: Please don't.

R: You enjoyed my blowjob right?

Me: I did.

R: You'll enjoy fucking me then.

Me: Will I?

R: I'm fucking tight. That's what they all said.

Me: Cos they're big?

R: Why don't you put it in and find out?

Me: Erm. Jasmine wants to watch.

R: Then go wake her up la!

Me: Nah…

Jasmine popped her head around the corner.

J: I'm awake!

Me: What the.

J: What are you waiting for? You have permission and encouragement.

Me: I don't have the most important thing.

J: What? Validation?

Me: No. An erection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1