The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonnewt View Post
* ML : Sha Niu 傻妞 🥰
* Massage : 9.5
Visited Sha Niu; received a very good hard massage; she will constantly ask if her strength is enough, good Technique, not painful and pressure just nice, relieved all my back pain and body ache, extremely comfortable and chatty lady. Service was excellent! Attracted by her great personality and charm, had an enjoyable and fulfilling session! Will return. 🥰

* RTM : Yes 👍👍👍

Contact nine one seven four two nine six four

From the photo she doesn't look at all, to be fair to her, she looks smart lei ..
Old 08-09-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
From the photo she doesn't look at all, to be fair to her, she looks smart lei ..
U will be more 傻 if u expected to see the same person in pic
Old 08-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 755 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4086 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 傻 referring to us. Hahaha
Old 08-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
omfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromfglol123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got one lobang at balastier , good massage and u can bring her out thou , added her and she sent lot of good pic thou , milf with big bust her off time or after work time can bring her out too
Old 08-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblover84 View Post
Would love to try Amy! Share ctc pls!!
At 300 a pop???No wonder she can keep asking for this
Old 08-09-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Wahhh yea bro this 1 is a nightmare. All her fanboys posting nonsense FR for her. Her real looks look totally different from the pics and maybe add 10 years to her age? Halfway in the massage tell me stomach ache go poop. Zzz duno got wash hands or not after that. Really regret never reject at the door. Usually i just llst accept
I'm really surprised got so many of her supporters writing crap FR for her. Maybe she's paying them off to do it. Quite sad if that's the case...taking money from ML to con other bros with rubbish FR.
Old 08-09-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U will be more 傻 if u expected to see the same person in pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
The 傻 referring to us. Hahaha
Alamak, almost kena cheated by this fake photo.

She may call herself 傻妞 but in reality we are the 傻瓜, tio bo? ..
Old 08-09-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
CANTOMENT is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANTOMENT View Post
Thks to the bros who upp me for saying the truth after kena zapped
Thks again for another two bros for the support
Old 08-09-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alamak, almost kena cheated by this fake photo.

She may call herself 傻妞 but in reality we are the 傻瓜, tio bo? ..

Yes bro. I haven't try her lah so cant tell photo fake anot. I'm more interested to know if she can JG.

Ya we are the 傻瓜,傻逼 coz cock itchy lo hahahah
Old 09-09-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I will go further and tell you that you should avoid any "lobang" by that guy. Fake frs, fake photos, fake stories, he's done it all
I fully agree what you wrote, some of the forum were instructed by the ladies to write top services but never deliver as what the review says. Those white knights thinks the ladies will provide them extra services and write fake reviews to cheat readers.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBanana View Post
Just visited this spa in BB, went back a few times and can vouch that they are offering full service at only $100. I didnt even discuss the price, we were fondling each other till FJ, really great experience.
Where in BB? Can share ctc pls?
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 11-09-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wow guys I didn't know the famous E cup boobs SYT QiQi is at Golden Mile Tower! Went for lunch today and saw her at one of the spa at B1 so might as well visit her

Her massage skill improved alot since her Kovan days. I must say now really not bad. She also help me dig my ears no additional charges because I opt for 1.5 hours so within timing.

GQ popped with we left about 15 mins in th clock. I opt for basic HJ. She was a little shy at first but I start to careless her E cup boobs until she start giving soft moans. The feeling of her bouncy softs huge boobs really turn me on. How I wish I could bang her but I know the shop setup sure won't allow. Haha!

Left a happy man with my back, my ears and my 2IC take care off
Wa....this QiQi boobs really is no joke big. And she also quite pretty. Only sad back is cannot fuck her. She only allow max autoroam nia.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Visited Sha Niu; received a very good hard massage; she will constantly ask if her strength is enough, good Technique, not painful and pressure just nice, relieved all my back pain and body ache, extremely comfortable and chatty lady. Service was excellent! Attracted by her great personality and charm, had an enjoyable and fulfilling session! Will return. 🥰

Wah I see her new photo, I cannot. Her boobs semo size ah? Any bros can share? drools drools
Old 11-09-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Anyone with contact for Sha Niu 傻妞 , can share pls? Kum sia kum sia
Old 11-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is she horny? Msg her like very proud as if you want you come type of attitude....message few sentences in wechat I stop already...See photos in moments like heavily psed

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread