The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 18-12-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo98 View Post
Is regent recommended?
Closed. 10 char
Old 18-12-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 1
Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
Got the contact from bro jay.

Just finished the session with Jenny
Body is tight,service is good,massage got strength
Willing to please change change position no problem.
I personally feel she is young and have front have back

Overall experience is very good. Will return
Thank you for the FR bro. After reading it, I couldn’t take it and visited her again. As her regualr, she was so happy to see me and I could touch freely without restrictions. Told her that she don’t need to massage me today and she knew what to do. She removed her oversized tee and started teasing me and we had a blast. I think she moaned abit too loud and she came out kinda embarrassed in front of her colleague. Needless to say, she came a few times, could feel her contracting when I was inside her. When I finished, she wrap her legs around me and pulled me closer to thrust deep. Amazing stuff. Bros still keen to try, PM me, what are you waiting for?
Old 18-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzee00 View Post
Thank you for the FR bro. After reading it, I couldn’t take it and visited her again. As her regualr, she was so happy to see me and I could touch freely without restrictions. Told her that she don’t need to massage me today and she knew what to do. She removed her oversized tee and started teasing me and we had a blast. I think she moaned abit too loud and she came out kinda embarrassed in front of her colleague. Needless to say, she came a few times, could feel her contracting when I was inside her. When I finished, she wrap her legs around me and pulled me closer to thrust deep. Amazing stuff. Bros still keen to try, PM me, what are you waiting for?
Pm u bro. Waiting for your ctc share. TIA. Let’s go.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
fishinthesea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, mind sharing the contact? Work near upper Thomson area, it’s a good for to be regular
Old 20-12-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 9
corporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
kopi uncle very resourceful...
Hi, can pm to share pls
Old 20-12-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 9
corporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorporalx10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Was tired and looking for some fun near Regent Spa. Walked past this Viet F shop. Decided to give it a try cos I saw the ML looking quite cute and bubbly. Thought I would just get a HJ but she offered FJ. Decently priced and her performance and experience was comparable to K East Side Spa forum (bros iykyk). She was fun and bubbly and dancing around teasing me. She loves sex. Pls take care of her bros and support her.

Name: Jenny
Massage: 10/10 She knows where to press hard
boobs: B enhanced
looks: 9/10 She was wearing atheleisure, looks like the girl you see in the gym that you wanna tackle
Service: 10/10
Damage: 1B + 1B2R
RTM: Definitely

Bros who wanna try her. Pm me. I’ll give you the details. Happy Hunting!
Hi, can pm to share pls
Old 20-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 24
18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!18plus is one of the Best!

Please help share the details.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was tired and looking for some fun near Regent Spa. Walked past this Viet F shop. Decided to give it a try cos I saw the ML looking quite cute and bubbly. Thought I would just get a HJ but she offered FJ. Decently priced and her performance and experience was comparable to K East Side Spa forum (bros iykyk). She was fun and bubbly and dancing around teasing me. She loves sex. Pls take care of her bros and support her.

Name: Jenny
Massage: 10/10 She knows where to press hard
boobs: B enhanced
looks: 9/10 She was wearing atheleisure, looks like the girl you see in the gym that you wanna tackle
Service: 10/10
Damage: 1B + 1B2R
RTM: Definitely

Bros who wanna try her. Pm me. I’ll give you the details. Happy Hunting!
Hi, can PM details? Thanks
Old 22-12-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Reaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to beholdReaper07 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Got contact from Bro Jay.
Place not hard to find and she was great.
Sweet voice and amazing body.
Was given a Christmas present that only me and Bro Jay knows.
Definitely rtm. But I need time to recover.
Old 22-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper07 View Post
Got contact from Bro Jay.
Place not hard to find and she was great.
Sweet voice and amazing body.
Was given a Christmas present that only me and Bro Jay knows.
Definitely rtm. But I need time to recover.
Thanks for the FR bro. Hope you enjoyed yourself. The rest of the bros? Come on guys, go give it a try. And pls be gentle with her. She works hard but play safe and friendly okie guys. She deserves the care and love from us bros so she can continue working. PM me for more info. Happy Hunting!
Old 23-12-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
whiskeydreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
傻妞 is back! But at different location!
Bro can share ctc?
Old 23-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : SN go land of smiles on Xmas day to revise JG kungfu. come bk end of dec.
Wah sad… but thank you Kopiuncle
Old 23-12-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Just went to the spa beside the prata shop no one answered unsure if closed down or not or maybe need make appt 😅
Old 23-12-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Bro can share contact and damages?
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 26-12-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeydreams View Post
Just went to the spa beside the prata shop no one answered unsure if closed down or not or maybe need make appt 😅
Is this second floor one? Still operating?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1