The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
The plane trip back to Sinkie is even worst, low morale liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Haha...can always foze off for 2 hours...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haiz you missed my pun intended again.........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
No pun lah...pun ja bi hv....

Old 24-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak machiam "yat sei" meaning "once died"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
But in tieng viet 14 moi bun...ok nice...

Old 24-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh??? Apa lu cakap????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Betita selanjut...bro ss08 sudah dapat...found and not lost...

Old 24-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Police Can No Longer Pull You Over to Check Your Vehicle Ownership Certificate

Published on Wednesday, 23 November 2016 09:43 Written by Saigoneer.

According to VietnamNet, authorities in the southern hub have been asked to refrain from pulling vehicles over solely to check their ownership certificates. However, while this request is meant to carry through into 2017, a new regulation penalizing those who drive a vehicle without ownership papers in their name is also set to go into effect on January 1, 2017, meaning drivers can be fined for driving a vehicle not registered in their name.

Moving forward, traffic police will only check the ownership certificate of a vehicle when investigating a serious traffic accident or during the vehicle ownership transfer process, according to local authorities. When checking drivers’ licenses or issuing penalties for other violations, police will not ask to see a vehicle ownership certificate.

Still, drivers are encouraged to get their vehicle ownership paperwork in order, even for electric bicycles, by December 31. According to the Ho Chi Minh City road and railway traffic police division, vehicle owners must begin the paperwork transfer process for their new vehicle within 30 days of purchase, reports the news outlet.

Those who are caught driving a motorbike without an ownership certificate in their name will receive a VND100,000-200,000 fine, while car owners will receive a VND2-4 million penalty.

Old 24-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Vietnam man gets $4,464 withdrawn from bank account during sleep

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/23/2016 11:08 GMT + 7

A man in Ho Chi Minh City had VND100 million (US$4,464) withdrawn from his bank account over the night last weekend while his ATM card was still safe in his wallet.

Nguyen Thanh Huy, of Go Vap District, on Sunday morning woke up to find 20 text messages from his bank notifying him that there had been 20 successful withdrawals of VND5 million each from his account at Agribank around midnight.

Huy had the previous day just transferred VND114 million into the account.
“Finding it hard to believe, I rushed to the nearest Agribank ATM to check my account balance and print the statement, only to find that there were indeed only VND14 million left in it,” Huy said. “I have transferred the remaining sum to my wife’s account and changed the card’s PIN.”

According to Huy, he had tried to contact the bank’s customer service line the whole morning to no avail, and it was not until midday that an employee picked up and instructed him to lock his account.

Huy came to the bank the next morning to report the incident and made a written statement that it was not him or any of his family members who had carried out the transactions.

“Agribank told me that the withdrawals had been done in Binh Duong Province, but they haven’t shown me the security camera footage of the transactions,” Huy said.

Huy asserted that the criminals were professionals who knew that the bank only allowed the maximum of VND50 million in cash to be withdrawn from ATMs in a day, and had waited near midnight to commit the crime so they could repeat the transactions after midnight.

An Agribank representative said the criminals had installed an identity theft device on the ATM where Huy had previously used his card, whereas his PIN had been stolen using a hidden camera.

The thieves then used the stolen information to make a fake card and withdraw the victim’s money.

“The security camera footage showed the group of criminals using a fake card to withdraw money from an ATM in Di An City, Binh Duong Province,” the representative said. “[Agribank] is working with the police to identify the thieves and protect the legal rights of the card holder.”

Old 24-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Vietnam to deactivate 12 million unregistered SIM cards

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/24/2016 14:39 GMT + 7

In just two weeks' time, 12 million mobile phone users in Vietnam may find themselves in need of a new SIM card once the Ministry of Information and Communications deactivates all unregistered and improperly registered SIMs in the country.

In Vietnam, a SIM card must be properly registered at the time of activation with the owner’s correct information, including their name, date of birth and ID number.

However, some SIM card dealerships have defied the law by self-registering cards en masse with fake information and selling the ready-to-use cards for cheap prices with considerable prepaid account balances to customers, particularly foreigners unaware of the registration process.

To combat the use of improperly registered cards, the Ministry of Information and Communications has launched an extensive campaign aimed at deactivating the improperly registered SIMs.

A recent inspection by the ministry found a number of SIM cards registered with false information, including fake names and ID numbers.

Despite the false registration information, the SIM cards still function normally, so users may not be aware they are using an invalid SIM.

According to the ministry, some dealerships either use a single ID to register numerous SIM cards or declare such nonsensical names as “con heo dat” (piggy bank), “happyzone,” and “khong ten” (no name) in the registration.

Using this trick, one dealership was able to register 134,357 new SIM cards each year, with more than 11,000 new users each month.

The ministry’s inspection also found some service providers violating promotion laws by generously ‘gifting’ users balances bigger than those allowed for their new SIM cards, leading to customers taking advantage of the deals to buy SIM cards in bulk in order to send spam SMS and fraudulent messages.

According to data gathered from local mobile carriers, there are some 12 million SIM cards that will be deactivated for violating these laws unless their users re-take the registration process with correct information.

Under a request by the information ministry, mobile carriers have notified users of violations via SMS, requesting that they register their SIM cards or risk losing them within 15 days of the notification.

In order to check if your SIM card is properly registered or not, send TTTB to the toll-free 1414. This ministry-provided service is available for users of Viettel, Vinaphone and Mobifone, the country’s leading mobile carriers.

According to mobile carriers, local users should bring their ID cards, and foreigners, their valid passports, to the nearest official stores of their service providers to complete the registration.

Old 24-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 24

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/24/2016 08:30 GMT + 7

Check out the news you should not miss today, November 24:

Politics

-- General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong has started his visit to Laos on Thursday morning at the invitation of General Secretary of the Lao People’s Revolutionary Party and President Bounnhang Volachith.

Society

-- The transportation department of the central province of Quang Ngai on Wednesday started constructing the Ben Dinh sea port on Ly Son Island.

-- As of 8:00 am on Wednesday, Ho Chi Minh City had had 65 cases infected with Zika, according to the city’s Preventive Medical Center.

-- The central tourism town of Hoi An is facing many challenges due to some enterprises’ bad awareness of environmental protection, Nguyen The Hung, deputy chairman of the Hoi An People’s Committee, said at a conference on Wednesday.

Business

-- A leader from Vietnam's biggest brewer Sabeco on Wednesday confirmed the company was fined VND100 million (US$4,464) by the State Securities Commission for not disclosing information on its administration, annual reports and financial reports on the company’s website.

-- Farmers in Ho Chi Minh City have expressed their concern over the Tet (Lunar New Year) flower production as their flowers have grown slowly or even died due to long-lasting rains.

-- Norway will transfer the technology of cage fish farming at sea to Vietnam in a bid to develop local aquaculture.

-- According to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, as of October this year, Japan had been the second-largest foreign investor in Vietnam with a total of newly-registered and additional investments at $1.92 billion.

Lifestyle

-- More than 300 people will sing Vietnam’s national anthem at a gala to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Vietnam National Academy of Music on Saturday in Hanoi.

Old 25-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I still mountain tortoise, simi sai taxi or transport apps also never used before

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Becos u ride horse to office.. no wonder u always reach office so early so that nobody can see u.. tio bo?
Old 25-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
is it? I feel high morale leh

You opposite, flight there is low morale, you go there is to go ulu province feed mosquitoes while we go there to cheong thats why cumming back you happy like fark

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
that's why I hunt for indo Chinese!
lol.quite swee leh
and if rich..wah ho seh.
then if listen to me a lot...lagi bagus!

Still haven't got lobang ah??? Aiyah I wait until neck long long liao leh.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
lan lan I remember this hotel in hcm leh
heard got happy ending...

No happy, this hotel really make you lan lan cos not GF-friendly

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just a old folk dialect saying...not really vooking...
Quote:
Haha...can always foze off for 2 hours...

Use vodka with cooking = vooking

Farking until doze off = foze

Tio bo?????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
No pun lah...pun ja bi hv....

No pun means you very happy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Betita selanjut...bro ss08 sudah dapat...found and not lost...

Heng ah, I tot you go to poh mata liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1