The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Police Can No Longer Pull You Over to Check Your Vehicle Ownership Certificate

Published on Wednesday, 23 November 2016 09:43 Written by Saigoneer.

Ho say liao those pesky CSGT lost one of the main excuses to pull motorists over liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Becos u ride horse to office.. no wonder u always reach office so early so that nobody can see u.. tio bo?
Ride horsey in morning u also knew...clap clap...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Becos u ride horse to office.. no wonder u always reach office so early so that nobody can see u.. tio bo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Use vodka with cooking = vooking

Farking until doze off = foze

Tio bo?????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
New words to include to oxford dictionary...

Old 25-11-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tio lah so clever I go outside to those restaurants or hotels I will throw the reins to those valet parking and tell them "park my horse"

Harlo Dec cumming leh, faster go fire your boss so you can travel with us......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
No pun means you very happy

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Always very happy...choose to be hapoy...

Old 25-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Ride horsey in morning u also knew...clap clap...

He better than me, he ride doggies

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heng ah, I tot you go to poh mata liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Berita selanjut...ss08 poh mata pakai seluar pendek...

Old 25-11-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ho say liao those pesky CSGT lost one of the main excuses to pull motorists over liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha...loxs income but other ways to earn lah...

Old 25-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tio lah so clever I go outside to those restaurants or hotels I will throw the reins to those valet parking and tell them "park my horse"

Harlo Dec cumming leh, faster go fire your boss so you can travel with us......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Must fire boss...to travel...so special arrangement...

Old 25-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
He better than me, he ride doggies

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
New fetishes...

Old 25-11-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Dollar rises to VND23,000 on Vietnam black market

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/25/2016 10:30 GMT + 7

The dollar rose in both the official and unofficial market on Thursday, continuing a rally that follows on the heels of the market’s reaction to fiscal policy initiatives proposed by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.

On Thursday morning, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) set the mid-point rate at 22,131 dong per dollar, up 13 dong from Wednesday.

With the dollar/dong trading band set at +/- 3 percent of the mid-point rate, the new ceiling price for the dollar is VND22,795 a greenback.

Following the mid-point rate adjustment, the SBV quoted the dollar at that ceiling price, prompting several local banks to do the same.

ACB and Eximbank quoted the rate at VND22,795 per dollar, up VND95 per dollar from yesterday. Meanwhile, Vietcombank and Vietinbank quoted at VND22,794 per dollar, only one dong below the ceiling.

In the unofficial market, the dollar was quoted at VND23,000, up VND230 from Wednesday.

Local banks attributed the dollar rally in Vietnam to expectations held by investors toward new policies proposed by President-elect Trump following his surprising election victory on November 8.

The dollar has risen 2 percent against the dong since Trump’s victory in the U.S. presidential election.

In 2015 the dong fell 4.94 percent against the dollar on the interbank market, faster than a decline of 1.38 percent the previous year, according to Reuters data.

In the latest development, the dollar also rose to an eight-month high against the Japanese yen Friday morning, as Trump's victory in the U.S. presidential election stoked speculation of higher U.S. economic growth and inflation, according to Reuters.

The dollar rose reached 113.64 yen, gaining about 0.3 percent in early Asian trade.

Old 25-11-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Two Chinese in one day caught stealing from passengers on Vietnam flights

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/25/2016 11:02 GMT + 7

A Chinese passenger was caught red-handed attempting to steal from carry-on luggage belonging to another flyer, making it the second case to be reported on Thursday and one of many from the past month.

Min Li Yong, a Chinese national aboard Vietnam Airlines flight VN107 flying from central city of Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday was attempting to cut his way into another passenger’s suitcase using a pocket knife attached to his nail clipper when a flight attendant spotted the would-be thief.

A vigilant flight attendant filmed the entire incident and submitted it, along with a case report, to competent authorities.

Earlier the same day, Wang Qingjian, another Chinese national, was arrested after he was caught stealing over VND400 million ($17,588) in cash from on-board luggage belonging to a Vietnamese flyer and hiding it in his own suitcase.

Wang was on flight VN104 flying from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang.

On November 17, Yang Yong, also Chinese, was caught rummaging through a bag belonging to N.T.H. aboard flight VN 164 from Da Nang to Hanoi.
The bag contained two Sony cameras and an envelope with VND5 million ($220) inside.

In another incident, Cabin crew aboard flight VN 110 bound for Da Nang from Ho Chi Minh City discovered Wang Ji Cheng, a Chinese citizen, rummaging through another passenger’s bag.

The owner then realized VND15.5 million ($681) had disappeared from his bag before the money was discovered concealed in a toilet at the airport.

According to Phan Ngoc Linh, director of the Tan Son Nhat Operation Center of national carrier Vietnam Airlines, all cabin crews have been instructed to be on the lookout for similar incidents.

Flight stewards have also been requested to film any theft taking place on the planes to facilitate any necessary police investigations, the official stated.

Old 25-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City plans floating market to boost tourism

By VnExpress November 24, 2016 | 02:00 am GMT+7

Ho Chi Minh City is asking private investors for their help to develop a floating market which officials hope will become a new tourist attraction.

Bui Ta Hoang Vu, head of the city's tourism department, said at a workshop on Tuesday that the new market on the Saigon River will bring together many vendors on boats selling a wide variety of products to visitors.

No specific plans have been announced, but it is likely that such a market could replicate the already famous ones in the Mekong Delta.

Apart from the market, the city also wants to make the most out of its waterways, which range from narrow channels and canals to rivers and run through most of the districts.

Bui Xuan Cuong, head of the transport department, emphasized the need of developing waterway transport for both passengers and goods, which in turn will pave the way for a boom of new tourism services.

The Saigon Port will soon be relocated for new residential areas along the river, but some facilities will be retained for tourism services, Cuong said.

Private transport companies at the workshop suggested the city consider a network of public water taxis as a solution to road traffic congestion. Water transport can also make it easier to move around the city's suburban areas or travel to other provinces.

Official statistics show that the number of waterway tourism companies in city has shrunk by half to 19, signaling that waterway tourism has yet to catch on despite the potential.

Old 26-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Thousands flock to Hanoi shopping malls on Black Friday

By Ngoc Thanh November 25, 2016 | 08:11 pm GMT+7 Many office workers spent their lunch breaks joining the shopping frenzy.

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/tho...y-3504452.html

Old 26-11-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

In Vietnam, traffic accidents kill more people than pandemic diseases

By VnExpress November 24, 2016 | 11:05 am GMT+7

Vietnamese roads are ranked among the world’s worst for motorcyclists.
Traffic accidents remain the biggest single cause of fatalities in Vietnam even as the country has been working to make local roads safer.

Last year, road traffic deaths were 30 times higher than the number of people killed by pandemic diseases, Nguyen Thien Nhan, chairman of the Vietnam’s mass political organization Fatherland Front Central Committee, said at a conference Wednesday.

“Traffic-related accidents in every three years kill as many people as pandemic diseases do in 100 years,” said Nhan, as cited by local media.

According to the World Health Organization, on average, road traffic accidents kill approximately 14,000 people in Vietnam every year and are the leading cause of death among those aged between 15 and 29 years. Motorcyclists account for more than half of the fatalities.

Official statistics show that in the past five years, the death toll has decreased by 21 percent to about 48,000 and the number of injured people has shrunk by 22 percent to 162,000, compared to the previous five-year period.

Vietnam is trying to reduce road traffic fatalities to fewer than 20 per day, or 7,300 per year.

Traffic congestion, inadequate law enforcement, poor driving skills and bad street conditions are often cited as the main reasons for road crashes.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1