The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Bro they r diff island if u not sure u can try to use google map to check it out.

Tanjong Balai, Tanjong Batu or Tanjung Pinang all r diff island
Oh I see
Old 13-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

From SIngapore only got ferry to Balai and Pinang, Batu must take ferry from Batam.. If i'm not mistaken.
Old 13-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
From SIngapore only got ferry to Balai and Pinang, Batu must take ferry from Batam.. If i'm not mistaken.
Err I believe at Harbour Front they do have ferry to Tanjung Batu used to b 2 ferry per day but now is 1 ferry a day take around 2 & 1/2 hr to reach there but tht was 2 yrs ago i went there could have terminate service to go there
Old 13-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Can also take from Balai. So can spent 1 night each at Balai and Batu.

Thank you
Old 13-03-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err I believe at Harbour Front they do have ferry to Tanjung Batu used to b 2 ferry per day but now is 1 ferry a day take around 2 & 1/2 hr to reach there but tht was 2 yrs ago i went there could have terminate service to go there
Dont think nowadays theres any more services to Batu from Harbour bay.

Thank you
Old 13-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Dont think nowadays theres any more services to Batu from Harbour bay.
Heh wht to do no more farm there
Old 14-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold

1st time to villa, what an interesting place
Old 14-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
1st time to villa, what an interesting place
A lot of colourful characters there... Enjoy and slowly take ur pick.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
remytan is Cool - loads of Potential

2morrow anybody going?? would like to tag along!
Old 16-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
tgbalaifk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Very bad service tanjung balai villa 11

I visited Tanjung Balai for the 1st time recently after reading the threads and went to Villa. I wish to give feedback on the extremely bad service from Villa 11. I should have heeded advice to go there early but because I couldn't get an early ferry from Singapore, ended up reaching there only in late afternoon. By the time I got to Villa, there were only 1 or 2 girls in each house. At Villa 11, there was a girl called Erlin from Bandung who marketed hard with good service, etc. Of course the OKT also marketed hard that service was excellent, etc. Price was IDR700k.

Brought her back to hotel and guess what, after just a few minutes of bbbj, she was inpatient to move to the fucking. Attitude became very bad later, ordered huge dinner from hotel restaurant (I didn't mind) and said she wanted to go out to disco later after I sleep (probably to earn some money!). When I tried to bonk her a 2nd time, she refused and only reluctantly agreed.

I was fed up with her but didn't lose my temper, afterall she's just a working girl. Nevertheless I told her that her service is bad and I'm not letting her go disco.

I actually wanted to call her OKT to complain but that thought why bother as there're no other girls for exchange anyway. She was 1 of the last 2 at Villa 11.

But this girl had called her OKT to come to the hotel and when he came, she put on a really good act of crying, etc to say that I bullied her. This OKT also stand by his working girl and try to act tough.

So after spending all this money; I got 2 short unsatisfactory bongs and the girl was in my room for all of just 4+ hours instead of overnight.

Anyway to cut a long story short; avoid VILLA 11. And frankly if one goes to Villa late, chances are that the ones left are those with bad attitude, etc that are usually not taken up too. Lesson learnt for me!
Old 17-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Samster

Re: Very bad service tanjung balai villa 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgbalaifk View Post
I visited Tanjung Balai for the 1st time recently after reading the threads and went to Villa. I wish to give feedback on the extremely bad service from Villa 11. I should have heeded advice to go there early but because I couldn't get an early ferry from Singapore, ended up reaching there only in late afternoon. By the time I got to Villa, there were only 1 or 2 girls in each house. At Villa 11, there was a girl called Erlin from Bandung who marketed hard with good service, etc. Of course the OKT also marketed hard that service was excellent, etc. Price was IDR700k.

Brought her back to hotel and guess what, after just a few minutes of bbbj, she was inpatient to move to the fucking. Attitude became very bad later, ordered huge dinner from hotel restaurant (I didn't mind) and said she wanted to go out to disco later after I sleep (probably to earn some money!). When I tried to bonk her a 2nd time, she refused and only reluctantly agreed.

I was fed up with her but didn't lose my temper, afterall she's just a working girl. Nevertheless I told her that her service is bad and I'm not letting her go disco.

I actually wanted to call her OKT to complain but that thought why bother as there're no other girls for exchange anyway. She was 1 of the last 2 at Villa 11.

But this girl had called her OKT to come to the hotel and when he came, she put on a really good act of crying, etc to say that I bullied her. This OKT also stand by his working girl and try to act tough.

So after spending all this money; I got 2 short unsatisfactory bongs and the girl was in my room for all of just 4+ hours instead of overnight.

Anyway to cut a long story short; avoid VILLA 11. And frankly if one goes to Villa late, chances are that the ones left are those with bad attitude, etc that are usually not taken up too. Lesson learnt for me!
Hi bro really am sorry tht u have a bad trip to TBK as u arrive in a bad timing while I advise u to take the first ferry at 8am so u still have a chance to select some gals.

Next as for the gal u should double confirm with the OKT tht if any problem with the gals just call OKT b4 the gals can play u out. Dont let them play u out & if possible if u have a friend tht also took a gal ask the gal to b ur witness so u wont get into shit like this.

But no matter wht try to talk to the gal b4 u take sometime they just have like to choose customer.

No worries I up u with my 11 points to u
Old 17-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Magmadragoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all if u looking 4 guide in tg balai u can pm me.thx
Old 18-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Alamak bro, i got my regular supply from Villa 11. I think you are just unlucky that day. Should have just send the gal back if the first round was unsatisfactory and at least get half your money back. Personally I have never encounter bad services from Villa 11 before. But again haven been to Balai in more than 2 months and all my regular have gone home. But most likely will be going this weekend.

Another way is to get a driver. He can help you in this type of situation but when hiring driver need to spend more.Just take note.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zzggosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im going to tg.balai this weekend for my first time with my fren.

for my first time, my fren told me that when we arrived tg.balai, we go choose girl, go hotel and he say 'see you tomorrow.'

so for me 1st time in tg.balai, what am i supposed to do? im not disco kaki. not karaoke. not smoking.

can someone give me some advise which girl has good service?
or which villa have good service girl?

i dont wanna make my 1st time tg.balai trip being a bad trip for me.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

B4 u booked yr cewek u can tell the OKT or the cewek yr requirement if she don`t like (face suddenly change ...sour) don`t book her. Of course sometime they can play u out also.
Not all cewek are like that.Better luck next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1