The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
In the locals' (both chinese and non-chinese) minds. The bule is not generally welcomed in their hearts, next... is ... Sporeans.
Out of the outskirt of any tourist area in Batam and beyond it ,most locals i knew dont really have any preference for any foreigners since most part of where they lived remains largely untouched by foreigners. But within the tourist area,like Kampong Bule.. the bule were definitely one of the more popular foreigners mainly becos most of them rarely even try to bargain down for anything. Sillyporean came in 2nd place i guess cos they come to Batam in a much bigger number and were somewhat Silly enough,hehehe...(almost everything compared from Sillypore land to Batam is cheap,i prefer to compare between 3rd world versus 3rd world,1st versus 1st) I notice that even the 1st quoted price for bule tourist were usually higher from almost everything versus the 1st quoted price for other Asian tourist too. Something i observed over the last 2 years.

I have this gut feel that if one day Batam isnt being more populated by Sillyporean and Malaysian in numbers anymore but more of Bule instead.Batam will likely move towards like Bali,hehehe...it will be then that Sillyporean will need to pay close to Sillypore price in Batam for sex. Still cheaper but definitely higher than the current Batam. Just a feel.

When i bring my Malaysian friends who has not visit Batam before from Sillypore,they feel more "homely". In fact,most feel Batam is somewhat like their home country. When i bring some Sillyporean friends who has never been to Batam before,most will feel its like the Sillypore of the 70s or 80s.

Just my observatory perspective.

Side note : I also notice a lot Indoensians from other part of Indonesia province coming to Batam as tourist in southern Batam too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Sometime 50ct apple will be better than other apples. I'm beginning to learn tat.
Reminds me that i dont greed over small things but will stinge on almost everything,hehehe...i dont stinge becos i am very poor nor will i greed becos i am relatively not poor.

Quote:
& u knw i wasn't refering to u.
Thank you.

Quote:
Sometime 50ct apple will be better than other apples. I'm beginning to learn tat.
That is if you understand my S$0.50 apple theory. They were from the same tree,selling to some at S$1,some at S$0.50,some lower than that...of course those who dont bargain at all pays an even higher amount. Nothing on earth can be 100% equal on any measuring scale,so i am just using MY theory,my "measuring tools". Not 100% accurate tho,becos 100% in this context doesnt exist. I believe i am heading on the right track so far,hehehe...

Cheap stuffs may not mean good stuffs,but does it mean paying a higher price means i'm getting all the good stuffs? In my perspective,at least not most of the things in Batam works that way. And in Batam,i know i can get good quality stuffs at a lower price. I am comparing the above-said base on my apple to apple theory from 2 or 3 Batam location.

Thank you for NOT reading between the lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Thank you. You have just shared information that I once ask my unreliable driver on what is it at the southern tip of Batam.
They are rarely explored Wonderland,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post

So fellow samsters, I truly hope you had read my long winded post and will think twice abt going MM after reading on my experience. I got real worried when she said she's calling the police and demanded for my passport and ID as I do not know what will happened to me from there on.

Thank you for reading.
A very Happy New Year to you !!

It is sad to read a -ve FR....especially it involves chicken farm gal.
It could happened w gals from any joints, not just MM.

Ceweks are getting smarter n more cunning now as compared to last time.
OKTs getting greedier and got the bochap attitude when complaints come in.
This is why I had been very reluctant in getting ON chicks.
Already chop once when booking gal.
Chop again if gal is lazy and allow only 1 shot. As I read even got gal say customer got BO. WTF!
Chop 3 times when they start to threaten customers with kawan n polis.
Final chop paying some more to settle the issue....
End up paying SGD300 plus for all the crap.

Batam had a lot more to offer other than chicken farm gals.
Which is what I had been trying to do in my trips there.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Much as I detest how the way our country - Singapore, is being governed and run and politics whatever, every time I see a fellow Singaporean keep repeating Sillyporean or Sillypore more than once or twice in a single sentence or post, it really turn me off - it's like biting the hand of the one that feed you...smart as you think you are but in the eyes of others you really is not

Anyway travel out of work has always been supposed to be exciting, and non stressful; doing homework on the pricing is always the basic, but not necessity as different people gets different price unless there is a pricetag on it...if out so called regulars here get $x on a coffee or WL, it does not mean you get $x too, what if you don't get this price in all the joints ? You gonna use your right hand at night ?

Happy 2016 everyone
Old 03-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

**sniff** **sniff**

i smell trouble

Thread Title
Batam Info Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
longlong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Batam had a lot more to offer other than chicken farm gals.
Which is what I had been trying to do in my trips there.
Temples... To Purify One's Thoughts (Nono's trip review post)
Beaches... To Relax Ourselves from Stressful Work (Icy's recent post)
Foods... To Taste New Dishes which Singapore cannot provide (Mimac's recent post)
Massages... To loosen up our stiff muscles before sleep (Trip's advisor)

Less cewek, less stress over problems / nonsense created by them, less money spent on booking joints.

More time for relaxation, more fruitful experience in Batam.

KTM Resort Area:

KTM Resort Restaurant Area: I think can watch sunset from this place.

Peaceful Calm Lake opposite Lokasi Temple @ Tiban Mentarao

Old 03-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Much as I detest how the way our country - Singapore, is being governed and run and politics whatever, every time I see a fellow Singaporean keep repeating Sillyporean or Sillypore more than once or twice in a single sentence or post, it really turn me off - it's like biting the hand of the one that feed you...smart as you think you are but in the eyes of others you really is not ....

Happy 2016 everyone
We are all Singaporeans, fortunate enough to be one and I am proud to be one too.

Other "replacement word" for Singapore / Singaporeans might be used in this forum so as to avoid traceability from "hidden agency"? Maybe...
Old 03-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godspeed2488824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Much as I detest how the way our country - Singapore, is being governed and run and politics whatever, every time I see a fellow Singaporean keep repeating Sillyporean or Sillypore more than once or twice in a single sentence or post, it really turn me off - it's like biting the hand of the one that feed you...smart as you think you are but in the eyes of others you really is not

Anyway travel out of work has always been supposed to be exciting, and non stressful; doing homework on the pricing is always the basic, but not necessity as different people gets different price unless there is a pricetag on it...if out so called regulars here get $x on a coffee or WL, it does not mean you get $x too, what if you don't get this price in all the joints ? You gonna use your right hand at night ?

Happy 2016 everyone
You talking to me? If yes, in 2003 when i go batam.. the girls price was around 350k. last i went 2014 was around 800-1.5juta. so what's wrong with asking the current price range now? Can i expect to still pay 350k?

If you not bothered to enlighten,don't bother to type here. This thread is called "Batam info thread" .. Like this better change it to " Talk Co*k Thread".

If not the lease someone can do is have a thread that updates current price ranges.. so that people don't have to read the full thread. And get updates faster and won't have to ask this question.

Last but not least.. this price question is always asked because... The price keeps changing.And only those that have traveled there recently will be able to update us on this.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

I'm totally disgusted to see 1 single individual portraiting the trademark of a Stinkaporean by deliberately PICKING one single word from an entire message just to hammer down another thread contributor. At the same time,it shows hw shallow the mentality of this Stinkaporean when he finds that it is the hand of a country that feeds its pple instead of it working both ways. Perhaps he forgot a country is reli nothing without its pple, 2 hands is needed to make a clap. It is at times the particular behavior of this certain no. of pple in a certain country that reflects hw the world sees them as a whole.

Dim-witted as he has already reflected,the worst kind of such living individual was he THINKS he represent some majority & speaks on the behalf of "others".

I see Sillyporean,Stinkaporean,Sinkaporean,Sinkies (& others if any) in most other messages by others in this forum as a certain no. of pple from a country call Singapore. They are NOT ALL the Singaporeans in Singapore.

心眼小的人 天地大不了

Worse comes to worse if a situation do not favor me in Batam,i will just call it a day or try other places. In Batam,if there is no booking girl,there is always massage.If there is no massage,there is always KTV.If there is no KTV,there is always pubs & disco. Still don't have?There is always wechat & whatapp & bbm. Try again next time if reli faced with a total fail.

DIY? Yes,for those who fail it all. Speaking from 1 single individual point of view,I would save the fight for another day.

Just my 2 cents comment
Old 03-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If stay at nongsa area, (beach resorts), can bring girl back? mms/pps will deliver them?
also lower chance of them running away hor? lol.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not trying to pick up a fight leh why some so kanjiong spider

I'm standing on the point of view of those who doesn't think paying the minimum to get the maximum service, life is so tiring already, yet still need to think so much and do so much, it's hectic...

Of course, we have to respect TS in this thread ,and other TS in other thread's effort, they are the few who can get the max fun at the min rate, but not everyone gets the same after putting the efforts...

Commoners pay $1 for the cup of coffee, superstar soccer players paid $100 for the same coffee, that's life, living in the practical world...

Relax relax..my view only, you guys can still of course do what you deem is right mah
Old 03-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick up a fight leh why some so kanjiong spider

Relax relax..my view only, you guys can still of course do what you deem is right mah
Don,t waste your time explaining to those that look like the picture below people. Many think they are very clever. Actually they are stupid like fuck and they think they are very clever....lol.

You are speaking the truth and that hurt their balls and they jump up and run like a mad dog now..lol.

No money to call chicken better stay at home masturbate. Come here bargain bargain my cock lah. Now papi also know the fucking trick and happy happy let you win. Not happy 1 rupiah also no discount for you , you also lan lan. All think papi batam no computer to surf internet sammyboy is it? Stupid fool to all those act clever . And the fucking chee by who say don,t yaya with you. I yaya now . Chao chee by.why you still keep quiet? Suck my cock lah. And happy new year 2016 to you, chee by kia...hahaha.

Old 03-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Of course, we have to respect TS in this thread ,and other TS in other thread's effort, they are the few who can get the max fun at the min rate, but not everyone gets the same after putting the efforts...

Commoners pay $1 for the cup of coffee, superstar soccer players paid $100 for the same coffee, that's life, living in the practical world...
Yeah, I agree. Remembering I read something from a post in here that taxi cost 40K rupiah per hour. So I decide to quote a taxi driver 40K rupiah from Nagoya Hill back to my hotel which is 5-7 mins drive away on a Saturday night. The driver simply give me an attitude... "80K rupiah, take it or leave it" face and drive away, around the malls again.

Then another trip on a Wednesday night, same place, same destination, I waved down a taxi within the mall area. Haven't even quote him, he wind down window and invite me in, point me to meter and say meter rate. Afraid this taxi will go merry go round in Batam, I quoted him 40K again, he happily accepted.

Similar experience I had with money changer.
Saturday rate was 9500 / sgd while rate changes to 9600 / sgd on Wednesday at the same place. Bank exchange rate didn't have much changes on rupiah between both days.
(Note: Some experience guys here can get 9700 or 9800 / sgd)

I think the money changer rate, the cost of transport or even other local service suppliers used the supply and demand curves theory.
Peak days of the week: more tourists than local service suppliers, therefore the advantage is with the local service suppliers, they can quote their price higher.
Non peak days of the week: more local service suppliers than tourists, therefore the advantage is with us. We can quote a lower, reasonable price favorable to us.

Hee Hee...
Old 03-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Yeah, I agree. Remembering I read something from a post in here that taxi cost 40K rupiah per hour. So I decide to quote a taxi driver 40K rupiah from Nagoya Hill back to my hotel which is 5-7 mins drive away on a Saturday night. The driver simply give me an attitude... "80K rupiah, take it or leave it" face and drive away, around the malls again.

Then another trip on a Wednesday night, same place, same destination, I waved down a taxi within the mall area. Haven't even quote him, he wind down window and invite me in, point me to meter and say meter rate. Afraid this taxi will go merry go round in Batam, I quoted him 40K again, he happily accepted.
Let me share something with you. If you are a regular visitor to Batam, you may want to create your own network of drivers at a reasonable rate and at a convenience time for both parties. It is a win-win situation for you and your drivers.

I normally pay Rp 25k per trip within Nagoya Hill Area and Rp 50k per trip from Batam Ferry Terminal to Nagoya Hill area.

Want to know how? Here you are:

- After you have negotiated your price, you boarded the taxi.

- Ask for name card from driver (they normally put on dashboard).

- Tell the driver that you visit Batam regularly (indeed I think you are), example : approx. 2 or 3 weeks once, etc..

- That you normally paid Rp 50k per trip from Batam Centre to anywhere in Nagoya and vice versa for return trip.

- And from within Nagoya, you paid Rp 25k per trip. That is from Nagoya Hill Mall to DC Mall or BCS Mall area. Even if he pick you up from City Walk to De Vienna Hotel (you can normally walk. But late at night, if you are alone, you may not want to walk).

- Most drivers will say "Yes" (those that ply the street to pick up passenger). Some will say "No" citing they can't cover the cost (these are drivers park mostly at mall, hotels and ferry terminals because they have to pay fee to station there).

- When the driver say "Yes". Use your mobile to call the driver number immediately and key his name into your mobile (Best if you use Indo numbers). Give the driver your name (he will key in later on).

- While still in the taxi, tell the driver, "Now that we have an understanding, can we start from this trip" (that is Rp 25k for this trip, your 5 to 7 min drive).

- Your driver will normally say Ok. So wherever you are, you call your driver and he will come and pick you up. Please note: if you know when you need him, let him know in advance so as to prepare him. In this case, you don't have to hassle over price with any driver on the street and subject to carrot pricing plus attitude problem.

- Next you can build few more drivers contact in this way and rotate them. Also, in case one driver is busy, your other driver can come to your rescue.

- If you are coming from Singapore, message him a day in advance. Your driver will know that he got a confirmed earnings from you. Picking you from ferry terminal, sending you around in Nagoya area and sending you back to the terminal. It is a Win-Win situation for you and your driver.

Note:

Best to tie up with driver from Silver Cab or Blue Bird. My driver from Silver Cab with meter told me if I want to travel out of Nagoya Mall to Sekupang, he will use meter. Based on your understanding with your driver and constantly using him, I am sure he won't drive a long distance unless due to fallen tree or otherwise because he does not want to lose your business since you are his regular.

Disclaimer:

This method may or may not be applicable for full day roaming around joints including picking up from ferry terminal. In this tread, some paid Rp300k to 400k for full day usage. You may need to do your own calculation on whether it benefits you. As the saying goes, "to each his own".
Old 03-01-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
Let me share something with you. If you are a regular visitor to Batam, you may want to create your own network of drivers at a reasonable rate and at a convenience time for both parties. It is a win-win situation for you and your drivers....

Disclaimer:

This method may or may not be applicable for full day roaming around joints including picking up from ferry terminal. In this tread, some paid Rp300k to 400k for full day usage. You may need to do your own calculation on whether it benefits you. As the saying goes, "to each his own".
Wow, thank you for sharing on the guide to getting the drivers for visits in Batam. Much appreciated...

Hope to have my regular driver(s) fixed for my next trip in Batam.
Hee hee...
Old 03-01-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can take bike oso to save $. only 20k from habour bay to formosa hotel if u r alone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread