The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Wow. 222,000 views!!!

Yes you are the best, more please.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Protracted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Yes you are the best, more please.
Yes more please
Old 04-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
GoodPoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protracted View Post
Yes more please
Agree, more
Old 04-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support Just met up with a friend of J. Fucked her last year and longbtime never met. She xalled me say her cousin with her if wabt to meet up so why not hehehehe met them in their room wah cousin not bad hehehe talk cock and brought them out for dinner and some drinks afterwards. Went back with them to the room me and J friend lets call her B and her cousin C. C was sleepy already as she was tipsy so she was changed and laid on the bed me and B were on the couch channel surfing. After awhile C was breathing smoothly already (sleeping) me and B started fooling around we kissed and started to french. She was still wearing her skirt and me was still in my jeans so easier for me to access her hehehe was rubbing her now wet panties and she was rubbing my hard on. Pulled down her dress and started sucking her tits while i fingered her. Pulled down my pants and forced her to suck my now hard cock hehehe. After awhile i laid her down and just plunged my cock in her even if she still wearing her skirt just shifted her panties and went in. When she was riding me i knew her cousin was already awake hehehe think she felt it also so after awhile she ask me go to the toilet with her. We stood up my cock flopping out and walkwd to the bath room and i sat on the toilet seat while she rode me. Stood her up bent he over and just fucked her doggy hard intentionally making piak piak piak sounds and slapping her ass. Couldnt control it any more maybe bec of the liquor i SHOt my load in her juicy pussy. She washed me up first so i went back to the room while she showered. Sat down looking for my boxers. Saw C blanket a bit loose so crawled over and admired her smooth legs. Could not help myself seeing her in short shorts and white t shirt can see her nipples. Wanted to touch..........when i turned around i heard her say u and my cousin naughty ah i turned around w my semi erect dick she winked at me. When B walked out of the shower C went back to fake sleeping. B took her sleep clothes and changed together w me. she went to the bed and asked me to come over so i laid in the bed between them. C was sideways her ass on my left B was on my right. I brushed C butt abit to test water. No resistance!!! c even adjuted her position and i was able to rub her panties abit. But my hp rang need to rush off already said my goodbyes and told them will meet them again tom. Kissed B and left w a semi hard on thinking about C.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 04-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Gravesity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wasted never bonk C hahaha
Old 05-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy weekend bros!!!
Old 05-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for the support Just met up with a friend of J. Fucked her last year and longbtime never met. She xalled me say her cousin with her if wabt to meet up so why not hehehehe met them in their room wah cousin not bad hehehe talk cock and brought them out for dinner and some drinks afterwards. Went back with them to the room me and J friend lets call her B and her cousin C. C was sleepy already as she was tipsy so she was changed and laid on the bed me and B were on the couch channel surfing. After awhile C was breathing smoothly already (sleeping) me and B started fooling around we kissed and started to french. She was still wearing her skirt and me was still in my jeans so easier for me to access her hehehe was rubbing her now wet panties and she was rubbing my hard on. Pulled down her dress and started sucking her tits while i fingered her. Pulled down my pants and forced her to suck my now hard cock hehehe. After awhile i laid her down and just plunged my cock in her even if she still wearing her skirt just shifted her panties and went in. When she was riding me i knew her cousin was already awake hehehe think she felt it also so after awhile she ask me go to the toilet with her. We stood up my cock flopping out and walkwd to the bath room and i sat on the toilet seat while she rode me. Stood her up bent he over and just fucked her doggy hard intentionally making piak piak piak sounds and slapping her ass. Couldnt control it any more maybe bec of the liquor i SHOt my load in her juicy pussy. She washed me up first so i went back to the room while she showered. Sat down looking for my boxers. Saw C blanket a bit loose so crawled over and admired her smooth legs. Could not help myself seeing her in short shorts and white t shirt can see her nipples. Wanted to touch..........when i turned around i heard her say u and my cousin naughty ah i turned around w my semi erect dick she winked at me. When B walked out of the shower C went back to fake sleeping. B took her sleep clothes and changed together w me. she went to the bed and asked me to come over so i laid in the bed between them. C was sideways her ass on my left B was on my right. I brushed C butt abit to test water. No resistance!!! c even adjuted her position and i was able to rub her panties abit. But my hp rang need to rush off already said my goodbyes and told them will meet them again tom. Kissed B and left w a semi hard on thinking about C.
Bro, can provide some paragraphing so that it is easier to read?
Old 05-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

LightFader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happy weekend bros!!!
Same to you too bro
Old 05-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
SlowAndSteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravesity View Post
Wasted never bonk C hahaha
Was thinking that too
Old 05-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Donte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAndSteady View Post
Was thinking that too
Same thoughts too
9 48
Old 07-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

Well met B&C again sat evening had dinner and went to some clubs/pubs. In the pub amwas touchy feely with both gals hehehehe. Went back to hotel all 3 of us were wasted hehehe drank a botkle of chivas and beers. Was fooling around with B on the bed again as C slept but was really tipsy and B was also too high to bj properly as she kept gagging hehehe so we stopped and fell asleep. Woke up middle of the night to pee and after peeing went back to bed to admire 2 LBFM sleeping soundly crawled over to C smelled her neck and pulled down the blanket abit too admire her smooth legs....... ran my fingers on her legs and toucjed her nipples through her shirt her nipples were hard!!!!! Starting to get a hard on and was now touching her ass (she was wearing shorts) when C suddenly open her eyes and looked at me. We looked at each other and i did not move my hands. I signaled her to ssssshhh. And went back to bed and spooned her from behind. Think she felt my hard on and started to grind her ass abit. Grabbed her tits from underneath her shirt and started tuning her nipples.... B suddenly moved and coughed and C stopped grinding....... B got up and slowly went to the bath room (to pee) when she went in i immediately frenched C and she responded but suckig my tongue hehehe when we heard the flush we stopped again.......
Old 07-03-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

LightFader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't stop .....
Old 07-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster