The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Probably her family keep asking for money. This is why they are forever a maid or they get one desperate sg man to marry them. The only way to keep these maids to continue serving bro, is to respect them, treat them like human, show you care.
Didnt mention about money, shes willing to share the cost. I do agree, respect and just treat them as our equal. Guess i seemed to attract those that doesnt want money from me.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryandavison20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Found a maid last month, she is so delicious.. A bit chubby but her skills n moaning are wonderful.. Today early morning felt horny n ask her meet in my car n fucked her.. Soo good n released.. Haha.. Ofcourse fwb.. Just sharing..
Willing to exchange contacts?
Old 20-01-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

ryandavison20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
Didnt mention about money, shes willing to share the cost. I do agree, respect and just treat them as our equal. Guess i seemed to attract those that doesnt want money from me.
Care to exchange contacts?
Old 20-01-2021, 11:16 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Just wondering how do bros date and bang maid if domt have a car?

I am chatting up with an early 20s indon maid, definitely at least 7/10 for me, was wondering what should I do if I get to date her out. Any tips on where should we go and what should we do on first date?
Bring her to hotel and make love with her gao gao
Old 21-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Bring her to hotel and make love with her gao gao
Haha good one. Dating maids cannot use the method for dating real gf. Maids only have off day on sundays. They have no time to loveydovey with u. Juz tell the maids u like her, bring her to hotel can already. Moreover their so called r/s here is all about sex with different men only. No matter how good the maid is, don't think u want or can accept a gf who chat with guy, meet up n go sex. Juz sweet talk, both happy, enjoy the time n enjoy the sex.
Old 21-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I still kiasi kena traced so car is always first choice for me. So far so good, park near corner can open rear door and do standing or doggie when she is on back seat
Long time never go hotel also. Been rotating to bonk my 2 fb maids weekdays n sat in mscp when they able to come out for short period. Ytd just went for a bonk in mscp and can hear clearly ppl park the car just two lot away from my lot. Lucky just doing bj having go into action otherwise can see my vehicle rocking hahahaha.
Old 21-01-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20030 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Ytd just went for a bonk in mscp and can hear clearly ppl park the car just two lot away from my lot. Lucky just doing bj having go into action otherwise can see my vehicle rocking hahahaha.
Bro Day Time You Also Can

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
stronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trades for these 2.

I will only trade for attractive and young maids.

Last edited by stronghammer101; 22-01-2021 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Low
Old 21-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Long time never go hotel also. Been rotating to bonk my 2 fb maids weekdays n sat in mscp when they able to come out for short period. Ytd just went for a bonk in mscp and can hear clearly ppl park the car just two lot away from my lot. Lucky just doing bj having go into action otherwise can see my vehicle rocking hahahaha.
Prince Devitt +45
Old 21-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronghammer101 View Post
Trades for these 2.

I will only trade for attractive and young maids.

First one is energizer bunny with a toned body.
Second one is thck and great bubble ass to pound not fat.

Trade? Are you sure?

The first one already have many bf and easily accessible via skout app. Love*** P*** is her fb.

The 2nd one is also popular in fb..

Both of them is cmi especially the 2nd one. The first one only her body figure is good, but i won't up her, many bangla already up her until dont know how many times le.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 16
stronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstronghammer101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Trade? Are you sure?

The first one already have many bf and easily accessible via skout app. Love*** P*** is her fb.

The 2nd one is also popular in fb..

Both of them is cmi especially the 2nd one. The first one only her body figure is good, but i won't up her, many bangla already up her until dont know how many times le.
Someones salty 😂
Old 21-01-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronghammer101 View Post
Someones salty 😂
I salty eh? Nah i already have much better fb and i already posted so many photos in here with action on bed.

The 2 girls that you want to "trade" is definitely not my type. And no need to trade because as mention, she is easily "accessible" as long the money u offer is comfortable for her.
Old 21-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Presenting you 1 of the biggest boob i ever had in my life. She is chubby in appropriate portion , not fat like monster.

Old 22-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

pepsic0la123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Presenting you 1 of the biggest boob i ever had in my life. She is chubby in appropriate portion , not fat like monster.

How old is she bro ahwolf?

Mine also huge hehe, not very clear because screengrab from video

Old 22-01-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 17
dewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to beholddewalt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, huge boob solid, can share contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1