The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
ariesguyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Hello pal can pm me this lovely contact?
would like to try. Thx!
Old 02-07-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
joffrey122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

hi any bro here tried L*** from SBW? how far does she normally allow to go?
and whats the usual damage? thxxx
Old 02-07-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: East side spa experience

Yet another Sharing is caring session~ (;

Yesterday night, whole body was sore af after working out in the gym and was roaming around Chinatown and happened to be added by one spa in wc (S***** S**). So of course.. why not? Ladyboss was pretty and hot af btw, sadly she unable to provide the massage ); Curtain based rooms.

Anyway, I gotten R*** as my ML and I opted for Deep Tissue as mentioned my muscles was aching badly. Massage: solid 9/10. Considered petite to me with slim figure. Tbh, I went in with no intention of Happy ending, but she was slowly teasing her fingers around my ass and balls at 30mins mark. So when I flip around, yaosiew when she massage my legs and inner thigh, purposely face her perky ass close to my face so I begin to touch her ass la (wahpiang the food in front of you, you dont eat meh).

Full on hot lace undies under that yoga pants and slowly slide my fingers in between her pussy (didnt got rejected so continue rubbing her clit and she moaned abit and laughed). Lai liao bros, then she grab my dick gently while getting herself close to my face and ask me if I wanna get it off~

She then slowly drip the oil bit by bit on my brotherhood and feel my rambutanS, reverse cork screw while staring at me.. Because she was rubbing for close to 8-10mins, then can sense she abit tired so she continued rubbing but this time finger my asshole and lick my nips (nnb...) She also took my hands and grope her natural boobs, pull the bra slightly and played with her lovely tits. Another hand of mine buay tahan wanna feel her, so I tried to slide in her pants (rejected at the start but I told her I will be able to cum soon if she allow me) so then I manage to feel her.. Wettttt af and manage to finger her as well Finally.. my gun release the entire load after another 5mins and she laughed because I came quite a lot and the first cum hit onto her face hahaha

Now here's the best part for me.. After I came, she cleaned up for me using a warm towel and continued to change the sheet while I dressed up. I was expecting her to ask for the tips but she did not, even when I left the room and wearing my shoes at the counter area. Didnt want to just leave like that so I went back and just passed her 1B.

Cons: No attached bathroom and because is curtain based, you can hear the customer next to you talking

Please dont ask me for her contact because trust me I'm also damn siann because just nice my phone went flat when I want to add her on wc and I forgot my id. So I just told her, next time I will find you again. But I do have the spa wc, please pm me if you would like to have it ya.

Cheers!
Old 02-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bryan11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Thank you OldUncleSG for the contact.

Tried L*** 2 weeks ago. She looks more beautiful than the photos. She is friendly and cute young MILF. We have an enjoyable session as she is chatty.

She is hard working and not a time watcher definitely. Her massage was good and she did her job well. She put more massage strength on the body areas as I informed her those areas were tired and uncomfortable.

GFE is 11/10. Will definitely RTM.
Old 02-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
allankey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around the New Upper Changi Road area so I decided to visit the single-letter spa there (F*** S** already had a queue, I wasn't in the mood for waiting). Main objective was for clean massage for sore legs, was not really looking for any further svcs. So I only took the entrance package ($68), despite the recep's best efforts to sell the $89 package.

ML: S***
Looks: 7.5/10. Discount 20% from photo, but face and body still quite good looking.
Massage: 8/10. Responsive to requests and will ask to make sure the strength is correct. Kneaded all my sore spots well, definitely not piano. Threw in a head massage despite saying that she was only going to do back and legs.
Attitude: 7/10. Professional. Can tell she was not super enthu as I did not opt for $89 package, but still did her massage well. I was not really in the mood to chat much also, just wanted to quietly relax. Proactively offered me warm water after session, and refused my offer to tip her for the good massage saying that I can tip if I come back next time.
Extras: N/A as I did not take up $89 package.

RTM: Maybe if I'm in the area again.
Old 02-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
trueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrueno2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How to contact Lina ? Kindly share
Old 03-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to find the infamous Lina in michat.

Looks: 7/10 her pics is her just that that was in her 20s she should be in her early 30s. Won't reject
Massage: 8/10
Sensual: 7/10

Offer hj or bm with hj, too the earlier.
A handful soft like tofu

Dmg: 60 + 1B

Last edited by crypster; 03-07-2023 at 11:22 AM.
Old 03-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Thank you, bro OldUncleSG for the prompt response. No wonder no FR when I ask from senior bro, as it being a Cat 1 level estab.

Sorry. Wanted to try the Nic's Day. But what is a Cat 1 Establishment?
Old 03-07-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!

Anyone can share Lina contact?
Old 03-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

went to Lina yesterday
she gives a good exp.
but wont rtm
massage is decent
her body is not like the pic imo
loose belly and sagging tits
after the deed she was on her phone
Old 03-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Managed to get a slot with YY, cousin of the ang pai al**a, if any bro still can remember her.

Looks: late 20s to early 30s, exactly look like her photo of she was doing reading and another photo in bikini. Discount a bit on the meitu ones

Location: in the east region, nearest MRT is Paya Lebar. Foot soldier got to travel 20 mins, maybe. There is an open carpark nearby, 2 mins walk to location. Easy to park at night. I reached around 10pm on a Saturday night, 90% lots empty.

Massage: 7/10
- Got strength, always check with me if strength is ok. Opted for the deep tissue pressing instead of oil rub. I heard oil rub will get the red marks easily, difficult to explain to CO

Sensual: 9/10
- Solid C melons, natural and fragrant with medium-light brown chocolates, zhut zhut allowed
- high playability as she works in her own studio
- very passionate, she really kisses everywhere from my belly to my neck, and zhut shut my raisins too.
- 1 hour unlimited handwork, a good balance for a good rubs

Environment: 9/10 neat and clean apartment, discreet with good privacy

Overall: nice to talk and easy to break ice, I like my mangoes to hold

RTM: very likely but if you are looking for a nice GFE, she is pretty good.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
blox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblox deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Thanks Bro RReddington for the contact. Went there twice, first time just work in L... (Chi) was not free, so another L... (Viet) does the massage. Sadly it was just an average one.
Next Round, I manage to book L...(Chi), the sensual part was good as described by Bro RReddington. In term of massage skill and strength I will rate her 8.5 - 9/10, she is good, it relief my back and neckache. During this round I opt for Oil Massage ($65 + B). Happy with it.
Old 03-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi any bro went to olive tree spa? Got any good recommendations? Was there awhile ago..as was bored went to blk 510 bedok north roam around and saw 3 spa there den saw olive tree got Promotion $48 for an HR so try try loh any way my ml was Jenny abit meaty any way no special, is it any ml do or all dont do at all any bro advise?
Old 03-07-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all brothers who pm me, Im unable to reply all of you as my inbox are full and I cant store any more messages perhaps due to my points. Please pardon me.

btw, there's a fellow brother who pm me and told me he didnt get the same treatment and said nasty things.. I would like to make a disclaimer to everyone here, for the visit I recently went (Spa @ Chinatown), you might or might not get the same treatment, as mentioned.. I was just merely sharing my experience. Is the same when we enter a luxury store, aint it?

Hope you guys understand, pardon me. All I can say chemistry is important.

Cheers..
Old 04-07-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You must have realized that you are the only one who wrote such bad comments about Lina, which are clearly untrue.
Looks like you wanted something from her but she declined, so you resorted to badmouthing her.
Such tactics do not work in today's context. Everyone has eyes to see.
Shame on you.
True this. Lina is one of the few in this field that uses little or no edits on pic, and with top service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread