The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 24-08-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I think her last day of work is early this week, she already stop work and getting ready to go back..... sad to see such a hardworking gem leave....
Ah no working le ah?good thing I tried before that .one last time haha
Old 24-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Fyi today 2038 closed due to air-conditioning system went down.
Old 24-08-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I just dropped by and it was closed
Old 25-08-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

G16 serve medium rare...
Old 26-08-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Ok late to the party but better late than never(?), FR summary for g20, I think she’s pretty well reviewed already la but my own inputs:

Summary score: 8.5-9/10. RTF: yes, id RTF if I’m NOT the strictest with just the looks (tbh looks can only carry you so far), and my focus is on looking for a taller natural curvy body 魔鬼身材, excellent service attitude, passionate sex coupled with power and delicious slurpy bbbj, dfk and speaks pretty fluent Chinese. Also If you have a kink for specky girls and costumes, depending on timing, you may find her in a different costume that fits your kinks too lol.

Full detailed FR in my thread, as always : https://sammythe.guru/showthread.ph...=#post22595782
Thanks for the detailed FR which was very well written. Your angmoh very powderful.

I also saw this specky gal recently, looked nice but my brain was very blur that day. Instead went with the gal sitting on the right side who was smiling. Eyes must also not have been working.

When in room realised the extent of my blurness. On any normal day would not have picked her. But too tired brain fog. So after shower asked her to do massage for the full time. Let me not say anything about the massage.

Lesson which is sometimes forgotten - do not Geylang if tired. If you don't find what you like, after a couple of houses your kkj will lead you to a stupid decision.

Anyway, what time this house open? Have to focus on Viet to save my 4 Ishak from CAT 200 PRC. Money doesn't grow on trees.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thanks for the detailed FR which was very well written. Your angmoh very powderful.

I also saw this specky gal recently, looked nice but my brain was very blur that day. Instead went with the gal sitting on the right side who was smiling. Eyes must also not have been working.

When in room realised the extent of my blurness. On any normal day would not have picked her. But too tired brain fog. So after shower asked her to do massage for the full time. Let me not say anything about the massage.

Lesson which is sometimes forgotten - do not Geylang if tired. If you don't find what you like, after a couple of houses your kkj will lead you to a stupid decision.

Anyway, what time this house open? Have to focus on Viet to save my 4 Ishak from CAT 200 PRC. Money doesn't grow on trees.
Np bro, haha, is liddis one la sometimes I also leave wondering why I chose a girl but just do it HAHHA. This house opens at 12pm iirc but you can see some bros queuing at 1130-ish alr, waiting to draw first blood. Have fun and cheers!
Old 26-08-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Sometimes as early as 11-11.15 lol
Old 26-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Haha I sometime also kena due to stress of all the girl looking at me. So faster make my choice From far look good, but come nearer sian half.
BTW who is this girl??? No.22?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 26-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Haha I sometime also kena due to stress of all the girl looking at me. So faster make my choice From far look good, but come nearer sian half.
BTW who is this girl??? No.22?
Sorry bro don't remember. Tallish and well built with tanned complexion and large roundish face. The OKT knows me from pre covid and I was oso stressed with the pricing $60 for 25 min as I think I get 30 min for $60. Oso one of the L18 Viet house was quoting me rubbish pricing as If I am angmoh tourist.

In all it was the wrong day to go but maybe for 10 days I didn't have sex and you all know what happens then.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

G5
Name: sounderd like Nguyen
25 years old

Was a quiet moment in the shop when I entered almost all the girls sitting waiting for customer. Saw 7, 8, 20, 32 (I think or 30) and then number 5 just stood out.

Youthful, lanky, nice eyes with Angelina Jolie's pouty lips. She was my immediate pick as I've tried the rest excluding 7 and 8.

I think she's new to our shores, thoroughly enjoyed walking behind and it's nice to have a WL with such a nice height.

Very quiet and somewhat icey in the room. As she showered me down, she was careful and gentle, I could tell she's quite green.

Looks wise I would rate at good 8/10. Uni type or can consider as intern type.
Body: tall and lanky. About 1.7m. Refreshing change as I'm 1.82cm.
Boobs: A+ to B- with pale brown sensitive nips.
Pussy: tight and pink with some trimmed fur lol.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: subjective but I enjoyed it.

Surprisingly she wiped me down to my foot and proceeded to BBBJ while I was standing. Then she led me to the bed and continued with her BBBJ. Not the least pro but there was something enjoyable about it. Maybe it's the tongue and lips ... But definitely felt like my ex gf trying her best if you know what I mean.

She started off with cowgirl and she was already wet and grimaced a little as she inserted me in. It was again refreshing to have a new and tight, i would almost think a low mileage pussy.

She started with the up and down to rocking cowgirl. She enjoyed cowgirl and voluntarily started to give me deep wet kisses with full tongue action. Offered me her boobs while in cowgirl position.

We then flipped over to missionary. I was increasing my thrusting momentum when she suddenly grabbed my ass and held me tight not letting my move as she started to grind me .. she was obviously enjoying herself. She seemed to enjoyed slow deep thrusts, she pulled me close again offering me deep wet kisses following which I unloaded.

We continued kissing until times up. In the shower .. she washed me thoroughly and continued to kiss me.

I must say this was one of the better lay in this house. Again, I'm going to qualify my FR, if you are looking for seasoned commando action, you won't get it from her, maybe not so soon.
Old 26-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

When u go bro?ytd?g7 not working le
Old 26-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
G5
Name: sounderd like Nguyen
25 years old

I must say this was one of the better lay in this house. Again, I'm going to qualify my FR, if you are looking for seasoned commando action, you won't get it from her, maybe not so soon.
Nice FR bro, somewhat similar to my experience, the 3 newbies all don’t give that “seasoned commercial” experience, bros who tried all 3 would know, shall not comment further on their respective skillsets / level of technique (can read in my FRs). Good that some bros are giving her a chance, hard to compete with the APs in this house, esp when she cannot communicate much.
Old 26-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

I RTF Vanessa to a point she doesnt shower me after the deed anymore.
Its almost like FWB where after the deed she ask me to wash up while she tidy up the bed. GFE is still there though, very bubbly and cheerful.
I am not complaining though, FJ and BBJ still as passionate. Just asking if her regulars experience the same thing.

BTW, there seems to be a queue for G27 and havent notice a FR about her.
Old 26-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
flipflop007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

This house is the best ever I tried currently in geylang. Worth every penny
Old 26-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows G30’s official last day working?

Seems to be conflicting info on that..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1