The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 12
UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!
Uncle Lah Kopi, Jiak Roti
Old 10-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!UncleTiko is one of the Best!
Tikos, Lunch Break Lo
Old 10-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening Tiko Bros
Old 10-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Uncle Bump
Old 11-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight Tiko Bros
Old 11-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Uncle Lah Kopi, Jiak Roti
Old 11-05-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Tikos, Lunch Break Lo
Old 11-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster (A)

Good Evening Tiko Bros
Old 11-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster (A)

Night Time Uncle Bump
Old 12-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight Tiko Bros
Old 25-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold
Re: 【Uncle's No.1 Masseur】☞Chio & Busty MiQi With Authentic Thai & ZhongYi Massage☜ 【

I had visited this lovely lass when she was still under another stable. And cos she asked me to write a review for her, i willingly obliged after 2 RTFs in 2 weeks.

Location: In the heart of area "G". Cosy little corner where you can smell the aroma of durians

Room: Her room is quite new and spacious. With a ledge in her bathroom.

Massage: As always, I opt for 90min massage. A sucker for massage like me always go for 90mins if the price is right and if i have a angry and sore back. As always, this lass did not disappoint; she lives up to her bragging rights of having trained & plied her trade in Shenzhen for 6 years. Her strength is good; she will check with you time to time on her strength, and whether if the area she is pressing is ok.

She starts off with some 踩背, followed by oiless massage and 油推.

Back stepping: Her back stepping skills is awesome. She does not need any grab pole and her sense of balance is fantastic.

HDLY: She would apply oil on your groin/butt/balls and proceed to HDLY you. I never get tired of this.

JG: JG is as good as always.

FJ: For the past 2 rounds of massage, i opted for full service. If you are taking her full service, at the point of doing the HDLY/ JG, she would undress herself to her birthday suit. After the HDLY & JG, she capped me and did a BJ to warm up the lil bro before lowering herself into me. Probably i was too excited, i shot my entire load within 5 mins.

On my 2nd RTF, upon seeing that i unloaded too fast, she even asked me if i wanted a second round!

Autoroam: Worldwide if you are taking the full package, else i believe its top only.

GFE: her GFE seems to have increased every time i am with her. Even had the opportunity to help her with a head and neck massage before we started, and she did not eat my time at all!

She still spends a bit more time on her phone, but well, i'm already used to it.

She says she is going home on 1st July, so gentlemen, grab your slots before she leaves!

In conclusion:
Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 10/10 (technique good; strength is good, absolutely blown away by her non-grab pole back stepping)
JG: 9/10 (enjoyable)
HDLY: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (once she rode the cowgirl, once i was on top of her. Enjoyed both equally much)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $150/90min/1 shot
RTM: Already went 4 times, will go again if i have time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread