The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-02-2022, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
devilhamis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, if it's true I don't think only Mr C gets it. It's like a pyramid from top down, one maid can spread to million.
Yup, like a MLM scheme hahah
Old 19-02-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone met a DH that's dman paranoid? Always keep suspecting you're cheating on her. I'm not the playing kind but even if the sex is good I'll just break-up lol
Too much drama and effort to continue. Somemore you alr up her, can move on to find better ones alr hahaha
Old 19-02-2022, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post
Truly felt like a jackpot haha , she goes to hotel every week too , be it alone or with company . Might feel nostalgic and up her once more if i have the time
Hahah for old time's sake
Old 19-02-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamnewgais View Post
So guys how do I get a young maid to f yeah? Wanna release so bad
Use FB dating or Tiktok bro, best chance to up young maid. Most of the myanmar one are young(er)
Old 19-02-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
If Mr A knows that he has some sort of STD yet still go out and cheong, then it is damn irresponsible of him...

If Mr A doesnt know that he has some sort of STD coz it has no symptoms, like the following, then good luck to him and all his sex partners and their sex partners...
7 STDs That Don't Show Any Symptoms
1 Chlamydia. Curable with right treatment
2 Gonorrhea. Curable with right treatment
3 HIV. Not curable but controllable
4 Genital Herpes. Not curable but controllable
5 Trichomoniasis. Curable with right treatment
6 HPV. Not curable
7 Hepatitis B. Preventable but not curable

Cheong safe guys...
Very detailed analysis bro hahah
Old 19-02-2022, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Have one right now.
Outright disrespectful.
Posting sob stories on Instagram and insulting me.
Entitled fuck...
Damn bloody neurotic.
Prefers white cock.
Accuses me of seeing other girls but happily fucks white guys for free.
Those are the worst kind! Real headache.
Old 19-02-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Sis, please tell us which white knight tells u abt this forum. I have a maid told me she no bf but she can masterbate from starting morning until at night she stops work. Is it really maid r hungry for sex?
I am sure a lot of maids knows about this forum without white knight help.
Old 19-02-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
If you are really born in the year of the pig.
Really envi you, same pig but different life style... Got such good luck on this.
Wish we got a chance to meet up for a coffee or beer. LOL
Yes, I am born in year of pig. LOL. drop me a pm…
Old 19-02-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Tats becos she was and now become a maid. Good BJ = comes from experince by sucking loads of cock. And now shes here to serve.
8-up returned.
Old 19-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 10
VIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond reputeVIETLONER has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=candeo_88;21111014]If Mr A knows that he has some sort of STD yet still go out and cheong, then it is damn irresponsible of him...

8-up for exchange
Old 19-02-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
My friends Mr.A and Mr.B who know each both added a maid Ms.C in her Facebook without knowing they had added the same maid (both use fake fb account) After a few months of chats, both of them had upped her raw. Mr.A is with STD and pass it to the maid and to the friend. I don't know how the details how they find out each other. But my advice is please do some background check and wear protection before up the maid. Raw is War.
You must be a Primary school teacher.
Sounds like a retarded PSLE question.
Mr A has fucked Miss C for $200 for 3 hours.
Mr B has fucked Miss C for two thirds that time.
The total volume of cum is 50cc, but Mr A came 20cc more than Mr B.
Who has better bang for the buck? (2 pts)
And why? (4pts)
Old 19-02-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha.......I must remind MOE not to hire you to set exam questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
You must be a Primary school teacher.
Sounds like a retarded PSLE question.
Mr A has fucked Miss C for $200 for 3 hours.
Mr B has fucked Miss C for two thirds that time.
The total volume of cum is 50cc, but Mr A came 20cc more than Mr B.
Who has better bang for the buck? (2 pts)
And why? (4pts)

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaSama View Post

Here to share my experience with a peak horny maid . When i say she is horny , i really mean it , every second of every day she is probably wet . Few months back was chatting with her and after some plans that got cancelled due to busy schedules , i was able to finally have a session with her . Decided to meet at a hotel , and guess what is the best part? Hotel was paid by her since she arrived earlier , i was caught by surprise and even more surprised she didnt ask me to pay her back . All she asked was 2 cans of beer , drunk and horny , what else could u ask for . Had a room to ourselves for 5 hours of continuous banging . She is one monster i tell you , her BJ was better than most FL and ML , riding me and making me feel like a horse ,when we slept my hands has to be sticked to her B cups or else she will moan. at this point i figured she must have been paid before to do this . But throughout this FB relationship she has never asked me for any money , maybe she did ask me to buy some beers and cigarettes. We fucked and smoked and drank , it was a good time . Met almost every week , sometimes she pay for hotel , sometimes i do , never a complaint .

After a few months i got bored and upped another maid and we werent in contact for a while , after a while she suddenly texted me saying she is horny and just nice its her off day the next day so i decided to bang her one more time . This time though although the sex was good i didnt like it , avoided eye contacts a few times and kissed goodbye , maybe she felt that awkwardness too, maybe im a sentimental guy haha . After the session i went home , thanked her and archived our chat . But man , recalling all the sex just makes me drool…

First time posting pictures , dont know whether it will show up but if it doesnt ill make another post another time , thanks for the read .
Happy advance sunday bonking
Hi bro don’t mind PM share contact or exchange?
Old 19-02-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck sia. I kena catphished! Got to know a hijab wearing DH from Badoo. She asked me out today for meet-up. After makan we sat somewhere and I asked if she wants to go hotel. She rejected and I walked her to nearest MRT. To make things worst she's damn paranoid *and can't speak English so had to use Translate for comms. She also looks 43 instead of 33 knn. Whole date I damn paiseh to be with her and she knows it.

As I'm typing this I'm hoping my ML is working now to help release my brudders hahahahaha

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 19-02-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Old 19-02-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Wise tips....and you will be flooded by requests asking for the names of the hotels...
haha just 1. even more of a tip choose orchard hotels on weekday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1