The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by buonavista View Post

Nice one, Bro buonavista!

Even though covered by the phone, from the sides can see the maid quite young and looks should be good. The body, as many of the other brothers have commented is really good and seems she's very tight.

Lucky you bro! Good luck! Do share more!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-03-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, that WK has no brain! He/she should know these wp can betray n exposed him/her with some money! Juz hoping some samsters one day post this WK face here!
Yeah, hopefully so, now can't even RTF anymore... Maybe WK still dreaming about getting free bonk from her as a reward..LOL...
Old 31-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
buonavista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can give a little insight?
first time i booking transit hotel with DH, does hotel 81 offer transit? and all outlets have transit?
Old 31-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Login to Michat scan found a Indon DH without much text she said ok to meet up Hand fast leg fast ask her address rush down to meet her , pick her up n go to mscp.

Boobs small A but v sensitive touch n grope abit can feel nipple hard liao then mai tu liao , " ask her permission " to touch her pussy while hands already start to attack liao haha. After while can feel her panty wet liao ,ask her to remove n start to 1 finger her can feel she enjoy , without much hesitation send in another finger n began pussy invasion when I stuck her boobs like a baby. She v responsive n start to moan. Can really feel her Juice start flowing out , take finger our n rubbed on her clitors.

After 5 mins she stop me say she cum, shock sia back seat really got her juice n alot faster take tissue clear the mess + wipe for her.

Hug hug awhile after the deed n she give a not bad BJ but she said she don't like then stop I told her never m got chance we go for a nice place n F

Pussy not shaven too bad but trim maybe in long run will ask her shave.

Need to edit some details out c

Last edited by Manofwar; 31-03-2022 at 04:48 PM.
Old 31-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Whose the white knight inform her about my FR on her... You're trying to get into her good book, and hoping to get free fuck by doing this... Whoever you are...go get a life man...here is for sharing and not for this kind of shit....
U shouldn’t have posted her pic bro. U don’t know for so many losers here will sabo u and tey to get into their pants instead. That’s why I don’t share pics already. Just put DH first initials and FR can liaoz. Those losers in life will do anything to ruin ur prize.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U shouldn’t have posted her pic bro. U don’t know for so many losers here will sabo u and tey to get into their pants instead. That’s why I don’t share pics already. Just put DH first initials and FR can liaoz. Those losers in life will do anything to ruin ur prize.
Bro, her michat photo not I post, is by another bro...
Old 31-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, her michat photo not I post, is by another bro...
Oh my bad. Oh well. Time to find another one la. So many now out and about. Good news is I expect next mth will have more hotel rooms available cuz of Puasa. So those with Indo maids Sunday is the last day for action and then got to wait 1 mth later.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-03-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabao11 View Post
Very solid body. Very high sex drive too
Lol how u know high sex drive? Haha u tried before?? 😂

Old 31-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2218 / Power: 17
-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute-|0|- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildpig69 View Post
Hangbag is one thing...
Got Iphone, Apple watch, Ipod...
True that bro, it is a material world
Old 31-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Bros, don't ask me for her CTC anymore, I already been block by her
Old 01-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Nice one, Bro buonavista!

Even though covered by the phone, from the sides can see the maid quite young and looks should be good. The body, as many of the other brothers have commented is really good and seems she's very tight.

Lucky you bro! Good luck! Do share more!
The neh neh look very firm and bouncy when doggy
Old 01-04-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know her?
Old 01-04-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lowtohell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi need some guide on how to book a day use hotel. I search hotel website all one day rate and need credit card. Any idea how to book with cash? Also Any hotel to recommend?

Thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bros, don't ask me for her CTC anymore, I already been block by her
I think she cancel away her account on michat. Totally can't find her on michat anymore.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post

Anyone know her?
Cheap and good, tried her last year, paid $80 in all for 2shots in hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1