The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Bobo used to be based in River Valley area about 3 years back. Tried her a few times back then, good massage skills and rides well too. Disappeared from the scene for a while before returning mid this year again.
Got river valley meh... Been seeing her since like 2016 and it's always been at bugis.
Old 10-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: Horniest ML?

Anyone tried Suki on sglonelyguy before? Her body and face looks really godly sia
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/
Old 10-08-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Totally agree. Her neh neh shape exactly like Julia. Something like that !

Don’t, when u suck her neh neh, do u do it when she is lying down or standing up. If lying down, I usually go in between her legs and grind my cock. If standing up, then usually I will do a koala hug where I wrap my legs around her body sitting on the massage bed and then my erected cock pressing against her tummy. Sometimes I pull her for frenching while I grind my cock up and down her tummy. If she is horny, then home run. If now I will naughty try to cum on her tummy or tits.

If u can convince her to lie down, best. Usually I helped massage her back and calf. Lol! Once she lie down, she is ripe for taking. Haha
Bro, I wish I can reach your level but I think I'm still far there. I can only suck her neh neh while she is standing up and HJ my cock. How do u convince her to lie down? Any tips?
Old 11-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone tried Suki on sglonelyguy before? Her body and face looks really godly sia
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/suki-massage/
She has a great figure that's all, as for looks ,YMMV, gotta take alot of discount.

Thank You.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
She has a great figure that's all, as for looks ,YMMV, gotta take alot of discount.

Thank You.
Wow! Her body is perfect sia
Old 11-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Totally agree. Her neh neh shape exactly like Julia. Something like that !

Don’t, when u suck her neh neh, do u do it when she is lying down or standing up. If lying down, I usually go in between her legs and grind my cock. If standing up, then usually I will do a koala hug where I wrap my legs around her body sitting on the massage bed and then my erected cock pressing against her tummy. Sometimes I pull her for frenching while I grind my cock up and down her tummy. If she is horny, then home run. If now I will naughty try to cum on her tummy or tits.

If u can convince her to lie down, best. Usually I helped massage her back and calf. Lol! Once she lie down, she is ripe for taking. Haha
Seem like a good choice to try melody.. jav julia boobs is legendary.. Always wanted to try someone like Tis😍
Old 11-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
Bro, I wish I can reach your level but I think I'm still far there. I can only suck her neh neh while she is standing up and HJ my cock. How do u convince her to lie down? Any tips?
See her mood one and also whether you press the right buttons. I remember once I tweak her nipples and kana scolded till siao. After that I managed to squeeze and suck her tits hard and she sibei song. Too hard maybe also tio kan.
She was bathing me one time and I jammed 2 fingers into her pussy and just pump till she had an orgasm. I torture her for 10-15 mins till she collapsed on the shower floor. Then I jack off and cum on her tits. When she regained her composure, I totally tio Kan.

This kind of love and hate relationships continue till now. Haha! I guess I always test the limit and do a lot of things. Haha! Every masseur say I am a naughty boy as I love to test limits . Hahajajajaja
Old 12-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
She was bathing me one time and I jammed 2 fingers into her pussy and just pump till she had an orgasm. I torture her for 10-15 mins till she collapsed on the shower floor. Then I jack off and cum on her tits. When she regained her composure, I totally tio Kan.
You tio kan for fingering her or cum on her 🤣🤣
Old 12-08-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

he make ml jelly cannot walk LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Old 12-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
I also don’t know lei. Haha! I think she probably got some mental stress also. Sometimes too emotional. She said some bros treated her like a whore. Like quite rudely want to play her ass, pussy etc…treat her rough. Machiam at times her eyes a bit red. Say some look like fuck and have long fingernails also want to dig her pussy. I think need to be groomed at least la. Long dirty nails how to dig ppl’s CB? Later got infection
Old 12-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Bro Bignn you are indeed a lucky guy. I think you are one of the few who have locked lips with Melody ,bath together and even played with her pussy. I have visited her a few times and have tried her bj, breast fuck and even 1 fj. However no luck with frenching and also no touching of her pussy. Was told not to play with her nipples. I must admit she has one of the best pair of tits especially for a 40plus milf. Anyway I will continue to visit her as her massage skill is really damn shiok and of course the finale when she asked me to roll over. She would be topless only with g string.
Old 13-08-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!3xxx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro Bignn you are indeed a lucky guy. I think you are one of the few who have locked lips with Melody ,bath together and even played with her pussy. I have visited her a few times and have tried her bj, breast fuck and even 1 fj. However no luck with frenching and also no touching of her pussy. Was told not to play with her nipples. I must admit she has one of the best pair of tits especially for a 40plus milf. Anyway I will continue to visit her as her massage skill is really damn shiok and of course the finale when she asked me to roll over. She would be topless only with g string.

Bro, can share melody contact and location?
Old 13-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Bro, u also not bad, at least u unlock the level of bj, breast fuck and 1 fj..Lol.. no touching of pussy maybe her pussy very sensitive and worry later getting more hornier?
Old 13-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Thanks for sharing
I hv yet to try any of them that u mentioned. Maybe I shall start with no.3 1st.
I think all those interested to try Young Lisa should not waste their money. She is as money faced as any masseuses I have encountered reminded me of my cheonging days where the PRC double booked and caused FL Dome 2 to collapse due the infamy.

The overall experience was rushed and her HJ is cannot touch this and touch that.

Don't say you have not been warned, this was my true personal experience.
Old 13-08-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

What happens after you tested their limit and passed their red line? You got blacklisted or can go further their limit?

Quote:
See her mood one and also whether you press the right buttons. I remember once I tweak her nipples and kana scolded till siao. After that I managed to squeeze and suck her tits hard and she sibei song. Too hard maybe also tio kan.

This kind of love and hate relationships continue till now. Haha! I guess I always test the limit and do a lot of things. Haha! Every masseur say I am a naughty boy as I love to test limits . Hahajajajaja
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread