The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chrisjones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

so s$300 is long time all night for lb?or short time?
Old 30-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$300 was considered ST. But traveled to my apartment and no rush. A about 2 and and a half hours.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You guys are being con. But if u want to go for, go for the ladyboy.
Old 30-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The thing about Romeo and Crazy Horse is the LBs will start high on their price but will come down substantially, especially on weeknights. I've taken girls from both Romeo and Crazy Horse for 150 ST and have been offered two LBs at the same time for 100 each. Most recently I brought home a girl from OT for 150 ST and she ended up staying all night and never asked for more money (she even asked if she could come back the next night). The key is to make sure they understand that you live locally and are not a stupid tourist who will overpay. You also have to understand that SG150 is a lot of money for a Thai girl. They will gladly take it and be happy with it. Of course, if they think you will pay 300, they will draw the line there. As with all negotiation, if you are willing to walk you will see the price come down.

I personally don't frequent OT very often because the mentality of both LBs and WLs there is that ang mohs are stupid and will overpay. When I have a craving for lady cock I go down to Geylang where some real gems can be found on lorang 16. When I'm in Thailand I hit the bars in Nana where the going ST rate is 1500 baht.

Those that overpay often think they get better service because of it. I think this is entirely untrue. If anything, I think the service suffers because when you overpay you lose respect and people in all industries tend to give less than their best to those they don't respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clandestined View Post
Definitely Club Romeo. And we Ang Mos can expect $300 to take a gal home for a while. A long short time. And every one I've met and gone with has been a pleasure and good experience, unlike the Craigslist crowd which is hit and miss and usually very much a miss.

Crazy Horse is mostly real female Indonesians with a handful of large and aggressive LBs. Worth a look but the cream of the crop is Club Romeo.
Old 30-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
gloves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello chaps, top of the evening to you.

I will be hitting Crazy Horse and/or Club Romeo on Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week. PM me if anyone needs a wingman on those nights. My plan is to head in early (whilst the ladys have more "lead in their pencils" so to speak). I am thinking of a nice Thai meal at Jane Thai (situated within OT) to get a vibe for the scene, then to head into either club at 8.30/9.00 if nothing eventuates beforehand. I am staying at the Pan Pacific Orchard - right next door and with discrete back entry (pun intended). However, I am not looking for an orgy or anything like that - I want to be flying solo once we get back into the room.

So if you want to catch up for a beer/meal before heading in and need a buddy to drink with whilst in there, drop me a line.

DISCLAIMER: I am a white, early 40s, slightly chubby "stupid tourist" (on business in Singapore for 3 days).

Hope to hear from you.

Gloves
Old 09-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chris15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going to Club Romeo tomorrow night? Am thinking of going there to enjoy a drink or two while looking at those beautiful ladies.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dropped by club Romeo today and met a post-op that was totally sweet and feminine. Her name if I didn't hear it wrongly was Famy (I think?) and she was really sweet and feminine. Pretty too!

Anyway, really enjoyed my first and very short time at Club Romeo think ill be back there soon! The smell of her lingers on my skin mmmm.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, and I paid $15 for a small bottle of Heineken and $30 for ladies drink. Friday night. That's okay yah? Wasn't given much of an option in regards to the ladies drink. She ordered directly from the waiter.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute

cheonging at CR tonite
Old 11-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Dropped by club Romeo today and met a post-op that was totally sweet and feminine. Her name if I didn't hear it wrongly was Famy (I think?) and she was really sweet and feminine. Pretty too!

Anyway, really enjoyed my first and very short time at Club Romeo think ill be back there soon! The smell of her lingers on my skin mmmm.
you didnt brought her out for some fun bro?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 11-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
you didnt brought her out for some fun bro?
Nah I didn't. Was my first time dealing with a ladyboy so I didn't really want to go all the way.
Old 14-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

$30 for a drink ? You are being con. The drink is only $12.
Old 14-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Anyone want join me for a drink at Romeo? Have been to Orchard Towers many time. But will be my virgin trip to club romeo.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 14-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Anyone want join me for a drink at Romeo? Have been to Orchard Towers many time. But will be my virgin trip to club romeo.
When you going sir ???
Like to join you too.....

As is my virgin trip too !!!!
Old 22-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Haven't been checking in here for a long time. How's the scene there now?
Just wondering, which bar would be 1 to hit at around 7-7.30pm?

I know it's kindda early but just wondering haha.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1