The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: horniest slut i ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
Thks bro.. but i cannot get over the emotional part.. wonder any good suggestion to get over it..

Go Sheng Shiong supermart buy a bottle of dettol to drink definitely you will get over of it the next day.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Poor TS, think your top priority now is to help yourself recover from depression before even thinking of finding out what's her problem or downgrading her to a FB. Most depression treatments begin with giving the patient temporary reprieve from the main source of stress that the patient is having difficulty coping with. In your case, it seems that your GF is causing u a lot of pain now, and if u don't distance yourself from her until u can better cope with it, all your earlier treatment may go to waste. To prevent your condition from deteriorating, i suggest u make a clean break and not have anything to do with her for the time being. Take your medication on time and go for your doctor's appointments while occupying yourself with more healthy activities. Give yourself the time u need to feel better. Good luck.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Bonkster thx for your pts sorry for the late return! cheers...

Good Luck to u too BRo Nickahben!

Next up: N/A
Old 07-07-2010, 02:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
danielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

take care TS bro.. take yr time and walk out of this darkness period.. you'll be better..

gd luck! i'm sure you'll find someone more worthy of yr love..
Old 07-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
r_retrtitle

recommend to me...
Old 07-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

I feel sorry for you bro. Here is my two cents...

Her value system is very different from yours. She may have a problem, or she just can't control herself, or it's her choice of lifestyle, but I think it is quite beyond you to help her.

Your first priority is to help yourself. Though you still love her, you must tell yourself that you have to love yourself more. Do not lose your mind because of her. Rationalize this to yourself. If she truly love you and if she has self-respect, she would not have done this. If she love you, she would have seek medical help herself, or surface the issue and discuss her problem with you. After you found out and she still continues this, then she is definitely not worthy of your love.

I would not suggest keeping her as FB as you have feelings for her and will continue to be depressed. It is also not safe where STDs is concerned. The appropriate action is that you have to rationalize through all this and make your decision. You need a clean break from her. Get her out of your mind and focus on other things in the meanwhile, your work, hobbies, sports, socialize and make more friends, do volunteer work etc. Don't fall into drinking, gambling, screwing around, self-abuse, or other self-destructive behaviour. Don't take 'revenge' in any way. You need to start a new healthy lifestyle for yourself, and get support from your family and close friends. See a psychiatrist if you need help.

I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself. Love yourself.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

I feel sorry for you bro. Here is my two cents...

Her value system is very different from yours. She may have a problem, or she just can't control herself, or it's her choice of lifestyle, but I think it is quite beyond you to help her.

Your first priority is to help yourself. Though you still love her, you must tell yourself that you have to love yourself more. Do not lose your mind because of her. Rationalize this to yourself. If she truly love you and if she has self-respect, she would not have done this. If she love you, she would have seek medical help herself, or surface the issue and discuss her problem with you. After you found out and she still continues this, then she is definitely not worthy of your love.

I would not suggest keeping her as FB as you have feelings for her and will continue to be depressed. It is also not safe where STDs is concerned. The appropriate action is that you have to rationalize through all this and make your decision. You need a clean break from her. Get her out of your mind and focus on other things in the meanwhile, your work, hobbies, sports, socialize and make more friends, do volunteer work etc. Don't fall into drinking, gambling, screwing around, self-abuse, or other self-destructive behaviour. Don't take 'revenge' in any way. You need to start a new healthy lifestyle for yourself, and get support from your family and close friends. See a psychiatrist if you need further help.

I wish you all the best. Take good care of yourself. Love yourself.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

aiyo whats the hoohaa about it?

TS anyway i dun think you 'love' her. More like dulan why she do that to you.

I tell you what's the worst situation, that is she dump your sorry ass without a tint of guilt and you can only pcc thinking of all the good times with her.

Now she already confessed then leave it as it is, without her you will die? Won't wad... So now what you need to do now is to re-embrace her and fuck her silly, on any horny occasions. No holds barred sex, anything you damn curious to try ie anal, fisting, vege insertions etc...

on the other hand, try your luck on other available gals in the market and nurture new relationship. You don't really get to score on the new vege i think. So you still pump her slutty pussy any chance you get.

Till you really think you fall for the new gal and guilt crept into you or she decided that her guilt is over and go seeking new dongs.

Till then, both of you can leave on a not so bad note.

Good idea tio bo?

In another word, why must you get rid of her leh? When she is like a canned food without expiry date.

Yes i may sound like an out and out asshole but at least that is from a man's most honest point of view.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno99 View Post
Bro, my sympathy to you. But I read also that there was a UK lady who has this disease called KL syndrome or something, she totally cannot control herself and sometimes she fuck like 10 times a day, with anyone available. Sometimes grocery shopping turns into a fuck fest.

So, perhaps before dumping her, go with her to see a psychiatrist to help her if she is indeed afflicted with that syndrome. Seems like this is caused by some chemical imbalance in the brain, and she totally cannot control it. By helping her, even if you should dump her later, this will show your true compassion for her.
Bro Frensno99, yes I read about this too.

Dear TS, IMHO, this is one of the solution you can consider.

Also, be strong TS, I had a cheating ex-wife, I feel for you, but like 1 Bro said, time will heal all wounds.

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nullnullnull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick fix to this problem might actually to go out and do something. I had a cheating ex-gf once too.. What I did was I enrolled in a muay thai gym and let all my anger out on the bags.. Getting beat up by the instructors isn't really that bad too hahaha but yeah the key is to get busy and stay busy.

Take care TS... and stay strong.. if it doesn't kill you (yet) it'll make you stronger bro
Old 07-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros & sis are giving a lot of good advices here... however, it is always good to keep the pain short. To achieve that, you would have to see your GF w/ someone... and it either will turn you on or breaks your heart so bad that you never want to look back (and her again)... which in my opinion, that should be the case.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Mizu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Sad to read this thread and hear that you are suffering because of Not your wrong doing.

IMHO, what I would do and to totally, I mean mentally forget about her. Degrade her to FB and you can too play the game...

Go forth and have fun...(be safe of course).

Revenge can be sweet.

Take it easy !!!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my sympathies to you brother....... only you will know what to do....stay strong, but don't get hooked on the medicine. Love her anot, guess the better way is to stay apart from one another. time will heall all wounds, but how long does it actually take? No one knows.

Like one of the bros mentioned, keep yourself busy. Go out on dates, have another gf, go learn muay thai, or just plainly set yourself a target in your career and work harder towards it, make yourself so tired everyday that you will just fall unto the bed and sleep when you reach home. when you are richer, you can choose which girl you want.

Of cos, don't depend on alcohol too.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

no need to feel pity for her or TS

Just use her like a doll ... let her do her fucking, you'll get yours...
maybe TS should introduce her to threesomes, i am quite sure she will Love It

@TS, years later you will realise it was pretty fun
just remember to use condom on her
Old 07-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

got zapped 3 pts with the comments: Your honesty makes me puke!

well, you havent seen the real world, have you?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1