The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2017, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Re: My life story (including all the girls and women in my life)

I don't understand why they are like this. We are bunkmates yet they don't even care a single shit about me. Enduring my pain, I staggered to the toilet to wash up again. Thinking that there are still tutorials the next day, I just went back to bed, covered my head with the blanket and went to sleep.

Early next day, I woke up with a heavy head. Maybe it is because of the bashing I got the previous night. My room mates are all still asleep. I also don't wanna wake them up so I just went to wash up, change my clothes and went to the tutorial room to read up first.

The tutorial room door is opened, but there is no one inside. I am used to that since Secondary school. I have always been early and self-study first. When i was reading page 10+ of the tutorial notes, then people start to file in. I don't know whether it is an illusion but I felt that every one that stepped in will take a double look at me.

Is the news that I got whacked last night already spreaded throughout my tutorial group?

I sub-consciously rubbed my temple, waited for my deskmate to sit down and asked him about Jerry. The one sitting beside me is Alfred, the first day of school he already slept throughout lessons, tutorials also copied from me.

Once Alfred heard me mention Jerry, he turned his head and look at my swollen face, and said with a condescending tone, "You deserve your beating. Jerry is J2 gangleader. You must have done something to piss him off."

"What could I have done? I have never seen him before!"

"Who knows? Aiyah don't talk so much la, I want to sleep already!"

Without another word, he just leaned forward onto the tutorial chair's foldable table and went to sleep. What he said made me blur, causing me to not pay attention to the lessons for the rest of the table. I tried very hard to recall where and how I antagonized this Jerry.

Old 28-04-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
makeithappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 02-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More please.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue
Old 03-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of

Sorry thought no one interested so don't want to take up bandwidth ><

Here goes:

After school, Ms Pauline came to look for me, again saying wanna treat me to dinner. I wanted to turn her down but after seeing the orh-ba-kat on my face, she is adamant that I have to follow her to dinner.

Sitting in a restaurant outside school, she solemnly asked me, "Shioking, I hope you will be honest with me. What's up with the injuries on your face?"

Seated opposite her, looking at her worried expression, I clenched my teeth and said, "First time sleeping on the upper deck of a double decker bed, rolled down last night, till now my face is still painful."

This excuse sounds a bit far-fetched but I don't plan on mentioning Jerry. I don't know why but I just don't want to lose face in front of this woman. Everytime I look at her, I will feel my breathing get faster and that night's image of me fondling her will just flash up in my mind.

"Are you sure?"

Ms Pauline was a bit doubtful, both eyes locked on to mine, making me blush. I am already seated directly opposite her, and now she looked at me like that, her scent whiffed into my nostrils.

"Pauline.. Jie Jie... Don't... look at me... like that...."

I also don't know why but I just started stammering and lowered my head and dare not look at her.

"Na na... look at yourself, whole face so red like the butt of a baboon. You scared I eat you up meh"

Ms Pauline giggled and didn't dwell on the topic of my injuries anymore and kept putting food on my plate. This made me damn embarrassed. If I wasn't having the wrong thoughts, why would I blush like that?

Although that night I touched her, but that was when I was still in Primary School, but the crucial thing is the memory is still fresh in my mind. Everytime I see her I will think of that night fondling her and the moment she woke up that look of shock in her eyes and on her face.

I gobbled down my food, and ran out of this "battlefield", hoping that the breeze will cool me down. Sometimes I will question myself, am I a pervert? Ms Pauline treat me like a little brother yet I have this kind of thoughts about her.

To think of it, isn't she just 8 years older than me? Those celebrities still find those younger than them by 20+ years leh.. I shouldn't be considered a pervert right? She is not related to me by blood, we are entirely possible!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ganCoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 03-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
grasshoppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganCoup View Post
Nice story TS, support!
Agreed, support too
Old 06-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
placido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplacido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS where are you ?
Old 06-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Haha sorry guys bro ilock came out with a new story so i thought mine wouldn't be visited again >< will write somemore after I finished his latest update =D
Old 06-05-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

we are also supporting u. just need more update
Old 17-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story.. Waiting for new updates from TS
Old 17-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tigerhidden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up base camp
Old 17-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
TunaSub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue, support here
Old 17-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 20
ARKIVE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyARKIVE deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No more new updates ??? Story finished ???
Old 17-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WelshSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1