The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
letuknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating a Japanese House Wife in Singapore

Wa..... Bro ,.... This remind me of my jap Gf of two long years.. keep it up mayb have time i'll post my too at the mean time i'll camp here for awhile .
Old 12-03-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

This must be a extremely daring Japs housewife
Old 12-03-2009, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 16
ahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of light

mai tu liao bro next part lolz... super interesting how i wish i can f a jp. haha i has always been my dream.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Si bei tokong! A really steaming story! Pls post more!
Old 12-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 12-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lovethem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, steam sia! thining of hunting for one now kekeke
Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Those bros who have sexual encounters with Jap females are few and far between. Although Jap AV's show Jap gals are hot, in real life many are not. They are either overly shy or aloof. Unlike what u see in Jap Av's, most Jap women are cold. Statistics have shown that Japs rank among the lower scale in term of sexual love.

Japs are also overly proud of their heritage and language. They consider themselves elite among the asian races and thus look down on them.

Outwardly, they bow and bow and seem to be very polite to u but in their hearts, they call you pigs.

They is my perception of Jap womens and thus I have no interest in them. However, all said. I enjoy watching Jap AV. Hope bros who do not agree with me can tolerate my frank opinion. Perhaps one day if I meet a hot Jap gal who can make me change my opinion, I will write a FR to overturn my own claim, but I can tell u this, you have to wait long long for this FR.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Totally agree with bro ah lau ...

What we see in Jap AV are very much fantasy ...

To bonk jap gals, it would really help if you are a jap yourself ...

Unlike our sinkipore gals tat throw themselves at ang mohs n other foreigners, jap gals rarely do so.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah heard in Japan they won't even entertain a foreigner...
Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Winstonsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Dating a Japanese House Wife in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
Those bros who have sexual encounters with Jap females are few and far between. Although Jap AV's show Jap gals are hot, in real life many are not. They are either overly shy or aloof. Unlike what u see in Jap Av's, most Jap women are cold. Statistics have shown that Japs rank among the lower scale in term of sexual love.

Japs are also overly proud of their heritage and language. They consider themselves elite among the asian races and thus look down on them.

Outwardly, they bow and bow and seem to be very polite to u but in their hearts, they call you pigs.

They is my perception of Jap womens and thus I have no interest in them. However, all said. I enjoy watching Jap AV. Hope bros who do not agree with me can tolerate my frank opinion. Perhaps one day if I meet a hot Jap gal who can make me change my opinion, I will write a FR to overturn my own claim, but I can tell u this, you have to wait long long for this FR.
Yeah. Thanks for sharing your view here. I do feel that Japanese are proud of themseleves. There was once, I was waiting for taxi in a taxi stand in Raffles Places area about 8pm. Two Japanese men came and stand at the road side and start talking to each other. When a taxi came, they just jump in and the taxi drive off. I am sure the taxi wasn't on booking. Although, this care involved men, but it does prove your point.

Horny for Japanese girl is all a dream for me. I just wonder why so many Japanese girl or women enojy been fuck in-front of the screen and taking up a role in AV film!!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

wat i can say is you are damn lucky
Old 12-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 17
limkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to alllimkua is a name known to all

great story.....
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post

I am not too sure about the Jap women because I did not have much contact with them in the past. However, I fully agreed with bro A Lau that Jap men have this superior complex over other Asian, especially the older generation Japs - those above 40s.

One of my ex-colleagues told me sometime back, those young men working in the hotel around orchard area, had good sexual encounters with the Japanese female tourists The younger Japanese are more liberal, so when only the women go on tour in small group, they are also daring in exploring sex with the local men. Guess this is how they get even with their sicko Japanese men.

Some of the bro here might want to try your luck with the Jap girls in transit, at least to show them our power in bed do not lose to their sicko men
Old 12-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19027 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great story!

hope to c more pls..
Old 12-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think bro ah lau should his experience if he have one with Jap. I mean as opinion is only an opinion. I guess some who have Jap frens will find tat they like to joke ard and r really funny when you get to know them better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1