The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: No more cheonging in JB

All toll matters not cfm n finalized ? Singapore Land Transports Authority(LTA) is now waiting for MY gov written confirmation prior to the matching of the new toll fee. Hopefully these few days.
Old 29-07-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
M'sians working in S'pore HOPPING MAD at Johor tolls hike

Malaysians working in S'pore HOPPING MAD at Johor tolls hike

Malaysia's move to raise tolls significantly at Johor's main border checkpoint and to impose a new charge for Singapore-bound vehicles have sparked an outcry among Malaysians who say the charge is burdensome to those who work across the Causeway in Singapore.

Last Friday, the Works Ministry, which is under the federal government, released a statement saying that from Aug 1, all vehicles, except motorcycles, that pass through the Johor Baru Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex, otherwise known as the Sultan Iskandar Building, will have to pay higher vehicle entry fees.

Currently, private cars entering Johor from Singapore pay a one-way charge of RM2.90 (S$1.13), irrespective of whether they are local- or foreign-registered. There is no charge for cars entering Singapore from Johor at the CIQ, which connects to the Johor-Singapore Causeway.

But now a two-way toll will be collected from next month. Cars passing through the CIQ will have to pay a total of RM16.50 for a day trip to Singapore or Johor and back - that is, a fee of RM9.70 will be charged while entering Johor and an extra RM6.80 will be charged on the way out.

Buses will have to pay RM13.30 per two-way trip while taxis will be charged RM8.20.

The move has got many Malaysians working in Singapore fuming, as they have to use the Causeway daily and, so, will be most affected by the hike.

Malaysian government statistics showed that last year, 297,445 commuters, out of which more than two-thirds were Malaysians and permanent residents of Malaysia, crossed the Johor-Singapore Causeway and the Tuas Second Link daily.

Ms Sarah Lee, 51, an accounts manager who has been working in Singapore for two decades, said the new charges are too steep.

"It is not like we citizens have a choice other than to drive, as the quality of public transportation here is still not good enough," she told The Sunday Times yesterday.

Technician Mr Mohd Khairul, 29, said he would go back to riding a motorcycle to work to save cost even though it is less safe. "Even if I carpool with colleagues, the travelling costs will still be too expensive for me," he said.

The new charges will be on top of another vehicle entry permit (VEP) fee, reportedly to be RM50, that the government will impose on Singapore-registered vehicles entering Malaysia via Johor Baru by the year-end.

The details of the implementation of this fee are still under discussion but the decision to impose it was announced by Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak soon after Singapore announced it was raising VEP on foreign vehicles from $20 to $35 with effect from Aug 1, 2014

- Asiaone (Singapore ) 29 July 2014
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 31-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Johor planning express bus services for locals working in Singapore

Report from The STAR dated 31 July 2014 :-

Johor planning express bus services for locals working in Singapore

JOHOR BARU - Johor will hold talks with bus companies to provide express services for locals working in Singapore, says Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled Nordin.

"With such a service, people will not have to drive across the Causeway to work. That way, they won't have to pay for tolls," he said.

Apparently, the express bus service would ferry those working in Singapore, but living in Johor Baru, to five designated areas in the republic such as Boon Lay and Jurong.

Khaled was commenting about the complaints over the toll at the Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex.

It starts tomorrow ( Friday 1 August 2014 )

Travelling from Johor to Singapore is now free while motorists pay RM2.90 (S$1.14) for the return trip from Singapore.

From tomorrow, motorists will have to pay RM6.80 at the CIQ in Johor and RM9.70 when they return to Johor.

Khaled said the state government was given an assurance that a portion of the toll collected would be used to maintain the 8.1km Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL).

He allayed public concern that toll would be charged on EDL users.

"It will remain free for motorists using the EDL to get to Pasir Gudang, Stulang and on to Johor Baru city centre."

The Mentri Besar said the new toll rates were not part of the proposed Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak announced on July 16 the Government's decision to implement the VEP fee for all foreign vehicles entering Johor.

Separately, Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Chua Tee Yong said the authorities should make public how they arrived at the final figure for the revised toll at CIQ complex.

Chua said many people were upset about the new rates. "Ultimately, the authorities need to strike a balance between increasing revenue and ensuring that the people are not overly burdened," he said. "For example, it may be possibile to offer rebates for during weekends, off peak hours, or special rates for businesses."

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 31-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This sounds like pre-planned only..and it won't be a surprise who would own the bus service routes....damn cronies..and yes..I'm a Malaysian
Old 31-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

the Mr Lee wearing white shirt one ran out of idea to make more money so he goes to squeeze from causeway. the other side also see this as a opportunity to make money so follow suit lor. comon, the other side dont know that lesser SG goin JB will definitely affect business there meh. but again, he know mainly these business are chinese own and the money not goin his pocket, so why bother
Old 01-08-2014, 11:44 AM
Samster

New toll rates at Johor Causeway on 1.8.14

Report from The STAR dated 1.8.14

New toll rates at Johor Causeway on 1.8.14

JOHOR BARU: Motorists travelling to Singapore via the Causeway must now pay a total of RM16.50 for inbound and outbound toll charges at the Bangunan Sultan Iskandar Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) Complex.

A spokesman from the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) Expressway said that the new toll rates started at 12.01am on Friday.

All charges will be implemented electronically at both sides using the Touch 'n' Go cards, with cash payments no longer possible.

"We will be giving out some 1,000 Touch n' Go cards with a reload value of RM10 to motorists passing through the toll.

"We estimate to hand out 200 cards daily especially during peak hours in the next five days," she told The Star when contacted.

The toll rates for vehicles coming into Malaysia are now RM9.70, RM14.70, RM19.70, RM4.80 and RM7.80 for the respective Class 1 to Class 5 vehicles.

The existing inbound charges ranged from RM1.40 (for taxis) to RM6.10 (for vehicles with three or more axles).

Rates for outbound vehicles would be RM6.80, RM10.20, RM13.60, RM3.40 and RM5.50 starting Friday.

Motorcyclists are exempted from paying toll.

The EDL is an elevated highway built to help disperse traffic heading into the Johor Baru city area.

There are several exits from the EDL, with the last leading directly into the CIQ complex.

Motorists using the 8.6km elevated highway would not be tolled if they do not go through the CIQ complex.

A controversy erupted following the decision to impose toll collection at the Johor CIQ which forces those who do not use the EDL but want to travel to Singapore to also pay the charges.

The new toll charges were announced by the Malaysian Highway Authority last week.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 02-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kai189 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We can see how little the umno controlled ministries can think ahead. One old sme owner told me iskandar is a trap. Just like clob . Nvr invest in mudland.
Personal Holocaust.
Foreclosure of a dream.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
123easy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did I read my papers wrong...? But SG will be increasing their exit rates to match the MY rates... these should be akan datang in weeks
Old 02-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Singapore toll increase to sgd6.40
Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SG gov will not increase the toll so soon, they are waiting for jb new toll to be finalized then will match the jb toll. Mean time all vehicles still can enjoy the old toll fee in SG except the new VEP of 35 for foreign vehicles.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

Please don't come in to Malaysia. Boycott.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

the increase of toll and VEP will only benefit the two governments and all citizens will be suffering very soon......regardless whether you drive in, walk in or swim in all will suffer in due course. All goods price and services will be Increased.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kosan is Cool - loads of Potential

If singaporean tidak apa with the toll the najis sure will VEP
Old 04-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Toll fees before 1 August
All cars (spore/msia) entering JB and back spore (round trip) will only need to pay toll charge of rm2.90 + $1.20 = about rm6

Toll fees after 1 August
All cars (spore/msia) entering JB and back spore (round trip) will have to pay higher toll charge of rm16.50 + $1.20 = about rm19.60

Toll fees around mid August
If by mid august, msia side did not adjust the tol fee, then spore side will match the toll fee of msia side which means all cars (spore/msia) entering JB and back spore (round trip) will have to pay toll charge of rm16.50+rm16.50= about rm33.

Spore VEP
Msia car will have to pay $35 per day. Sat/Sun/free VEP hours - free.

Msia VEP
Msia govt is considering rm50 or maybe more for spore cars who enter johor to pay a VEP charge which will be implemented by end of the year.
(But still not sure is by per entry or by per day)

In fact both sides decided to increase Toll fees and VEP is good news so that the causeway will not be so jam.

Recently traffic at causeway, city square area and custom was very jam, but after the new toll implemented by the msia side, the traffic along the cause way was very smooth (lancar) like yesterday took me one hour to reach JB which break record, normally it took me 3 hours or more to reach JB.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
the traffic along the cause way was very smooth (lancar) like yesterday took me one hour to reach JB which break record, normally it took me 3 hours or more to reach JB.
Now there is no jam coming into sgp this time.... normally it is a long queue in the causeway

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1