The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyqueenie View Post
given the fact that i know the monthly interest repayment rate is killing him.

Well i did joke suggesting that he could be some toyboy for some taitai and that was when he told me if he's desperate he wont mind doing anything.
I suggested to him that i will reserved him if he willing haha, well im pretty serious when i say that and he got abit offended.

Am i too blunt?
No, I think you are fine. However, I think he is too blunt.

1. The monthly repayment is killing him.
2. He is desperate enough to consider being a toyboy.
3. You had shown him you are very serious about your offer.

Under these 3 conditions, he still reject you. In fact, he didn't just reject you. He rejected you plus still feel offended. Are you so jialat as a woman until even a super desperate guy cannot imagine himself in bed with you? Your friend is too blunt lah. Leave him to be buried in a mountain of debt.
Old 15-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ray2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: **Why do guys feel offended when Ladies offer them money** Ladies Need your views

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
I will say he really treated you as a close, good friend and nothing more.
Hence when you offered to keep him as 'toyboy' or what, he got offended.

I remembered many years back when I was quite heavily in debt due to bad gambling and loan shark borrowing from my mother. I helped her in paying the debts and interests, and in the end, had almost nothing left over monthly. A good friend offer to help me by 'borrowing' me money, and jokingly say I can repay her by sleeping with her. I got quite offended (Stupid of me perhaps =X) and rejected it.

It's not about no ego or what. I appreciated her help in offering to borrow me money for expenses I needed, but quite offended for the 'repay' method as I treat her as a very good, close friend, and nothing more.

Why i dont have such luck
Old 15-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
eagletalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeagletalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most guys just don't have such luck. salted vege life... haiz....
Old 15-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
I will say he really treated you as a close, good friend and nothing more.
Hence when you offered to keep him as 'toyboy' or what, he got offended.

I remembered many years back when I was quite heavily in debt due to bad gambling and loan shark borrowing from my mother. I helped her in paying the debts and interests, and in the end, had almost nothing left over monthly. A good friend offer to help me by 'borrowing' me money, and jokingly say I can repay her by sleeping with her. I got quite offended (Stupid of me perhaps =X) and rejected it.

It's not about no ego or what. I appreciated her help in offering to borrow me money for expenses I needed, but quite offended for the 'repay' method as I treat her as a very good, close friend, and nothing more.
U're not stupid....u did the right thing as agreeing will destroy the friendship.
Old 15-05-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Wah...such a sweet deal I also want But honestly speaking, money can ruin even the best friendships. Look at how some families fall out over money. So don't take any offense. The last thing on his mind is to ruin a relationship if the shit hits the fan. A good way is to offer him a loan with proper terms and conditions And whatever extra that happens...well...talk abt it later heh heh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Haha. Yes. Sometimes its better to maintain friendship rather than to break it just due to some urge...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1