The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CHI13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
A very brief summary of my recent visit to HCMC.

Brought my friend to LC, he was suprised so many ladies wearing Ao Dai with such good bodies standing in front of him waiting for him to choose. Standard damage of 2mil for full service and 500k for 1hour service.

Being brought by acquaintance to another massage place at District 7(if I recall correctly). That place is called Hoang Gia. 1mil all in full body massage with BBBJ. The downside is you are unable to choose the ladies and there is zero english here.

Next up, visited a local KTV(seems like they call it Hoa Quynh). There is basically zero English and no menu. I had a local acquaintance to help on the booking and coordination for me. My friend and I selected the ladies during the first parade. Ladies are 23 and below, looks wise are not supermodel type but they are pretty enough. They do not butterfly and are there to accompany you throughout the night. My acquaintance joined us for a drink but did not pick any ladie.

Spend about 5mil for the drinks and food, we end up drinking about 30cans of beer. Acquaintance helped to check the receipt and everything is in order. The tip is 500k for the entire night. ST is 3mil, LT is 5mil. If opt for either ST or LT, the 500k tip is inside the charges.

Thats all for this short and brief update(note: all the activities are spread through few days)
Nice review. Short and concise.

Any chance you remember the location of the KTV?
Old 25-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
IlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIlikeSYT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello guys ! I am in hcm on the 6th , any one with ktv to include apart from the standard lux , boss etc that’s very pricy? Please help a bro out , thank u ! Pm me and I will return u a favor someday!
Old 28-09-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 19
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

is there any recommendation for service that pick you up from airport with the girl? flying in for short 12hr transit at night and wanna make the most of it.
Old 29-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rugi02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to hcm soon want to visit some bars should i go pasteur street or bui vien what are the differences in experience?
Old 30-09-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Frankkyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Was in Hcmc D1 and used gaito and rphang that is similar to sbf or Fiw fan for hcm and I met sushi, those who know will know, she is 23 167 perky pinkies tits with a flat slim yoga body that is easily a perfect beauty.
Does anyone has the contact, scrolling through gaito but can find her in the many there.
Old 30-09-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wakco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would be in HCM D1 next week, how much for LT and where to find the girls? any website to recommend to look for these girls?
Old 03-10-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
congyin is Cool - loads of Potential

simple FR for my HCM trip recently.

LC,
just go and punch card. you wont regret. at least 50 sweet young thing per round to choose. if cannot find one from 100+ means u are gay liao.
massage - 5/600k depends on time. (but honestly. dont waste time. massage is close not nothing)
extra - wl sure ask. rough guide. (500k to 2mil) depend on what u choose

after that go little tokyo, can continue again. quality is there 2-3mil to talk cock waste time for the night. I nv bring out

ktv,
went to one in chinatown. must know someone there, if not selection limited.
cheaper than sg and thai. quality is ok
roughly SGD500+ for 3 pax including girl tips. (no bring home)

girly bar,
another place to dump 2-3mil to talk cock touch touch. dont ask me ST LT how much, dont think have standard price. depend how yandao you are.

Bui Vien,
pls skip this place. waste time. unless you want to go deaf soon.
Old 03-10-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 14
tankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertankawen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic_jerk View Post
What is this LC? Can share more details?
Don't think we are allowed to spell out the name fully anymore, but it's been mentioned plenty of times in the past. Seek out page 266 and you'll find your answer
Old 04-10-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakco View Post
Would be in HCM D1 next week, how much for LT and where to find the girls? any website to recommend to look for these girls?
There are plenty of Telegram chatgroups you can join. They come with photo and price. Most VIP Massage places havr a telegram chatgroup.
Frankly dont waste your time here, nobody will share and if I share, my post will be deleted. I use these telegram chatgroups alot now to pick and make appointment whenever I am in Vietnam.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
There are plenty of Telegram chatgroups you can join. They come with photo and price. Most VIP Massage places havr a telegram chatgroup.
Frankly dont waste your time here, nobody will share and if I share, my post will be deleted. I use these telegram chatgroups alot now to pick and make appointment whenever I am in Vietnam.
You are incorrect...

Only the one that the owner is here trying to use sbf for free to advertise the place without paying...

Any other places, mod will not delete...

You can use any other platform as yoru wish...

This thread cannot just discuss one place...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-10-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You are incorrect...

Only the one that the owner is here trying to use sbf for free to advertise the place without paying...
I have no clue who these owners are.
Old 04-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Any FR on emo spa? or joko? Interested in a teasing massage with a HJ, and so far these look closest to the legit/mainstream joints.

Appreciate any thoughts on the playability of the MLs at your regular massage places too
Old 04-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sufoxy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry! I tried Gaito but a lot of the phone number not working. How you guys contact the ladies? They look Chio but I cannot reach them….
Old 04-10-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dmanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufoxy1 View Post
Sorry! I tried Gaito but a lot of the phone number not working. How you guys contact the ladies? They look Chio but I cannot reach them….
SMS.
Some can direct zalo chat, but some of them their numbers are banned on zalo. So sms is best bet.

Some might not reply if not vietnamese number.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LC is the biggest fs massage shop with ao dai girls in Little Japan but I've had better experiences at Lucky Spa. Decent girls there too just less selection. Roughly same pricing since rooms are 100k less but fs is still 2m. Tried Nice Spa once but rarely see chio girls there compared to Lucky and both LCs. I wish Little Japan had at least another massage shop there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1